Sticky for Astroboy FanArt/Fanfiction/AMV?

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

Nice work, Dragara. Cobalt is the same size as Atom, though. BTW, he is only older in the anime; in the manga, he is younger; created to recover & defuse an H-bomb that was at the bottom of the sea. Why, because it appeared that Atom, burdened with this responsibility, had run away. :astro:

"Hikari Tail" wrote:WOa my old sticky thread is still alive ? : o anyway i haven't draw to much Astroboy lately all i got was this the past months.

Astro and Jenny
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/art/Astro-boy-and-Jenny-135744995

I would liken Jenny more to Insp. Gadget, than to Atom. :D

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

"JumpJump" wrote:Haha! I love how Colbalt/Jetto is just like... brain damaged, stretched out Astro.

(; Tenma has always reminded me of a chicken.

XD I LOLed majorly! That's some funny stuff right thar! XD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/
------------------------------------------------

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Nice work, Dragara. Cobalt is the same size as Atom, though. BTW, he is only older in the anime; in the manga, he is younger; created to recover & defuse an H-bomb that was at the bottom of the sea. Why, because it appeared that Atom, burdened with this responsibility, had run away. :astro:

Thank you! Well, as I said, I had no references. Only description. And I never found anything regarding his size. :/ And hey, I had to choose one or the other, so I went with older. :3
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Nice work, Dragara. Cobalt is the same size as Atom, though. BTW, he is only older in the anime; in the manga, he is younger; created to recover & defuse an H-bomb that was at the bottom of the sea. Why, because it appeared that Atom, burdened with this responsibility, had run away. :astro:

I remember that. Poor little Atom :(

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 14 years ago

thanks guys, and hey i like Jenny it be fun if that show would corss over with Atom

anyway im going away for a bit so im leaving you guys a drawing i finished yesterday i tried really hard but it did came out a bit ugly, sorry

Ots Mighty Atom trough the years
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/art/AstroBoy-trough-the-years-154620682
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

that is awesome! :D
I know it's late, I made this before Valentines day but forgot to show it here
http://dragonrider1227.deviantart.com/art/Valentines-day-Astro-Boy-153542905
Hope you guys like it :D

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

he's mine and i love him!!^^ hey i love the little guy!^^ i call him my bunny boo^^ XD odd yes i kno and he calls me kitty-kins ^/////^

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

I read some really good Astro Boy Fanfic Stories recently. I recommend them to people! =)

Works by FantomoDrako =)
Spark of the Soul
Set a little after the 2003 anime, Astro's not been feeling himself as of late and it is mystery as to why. Really shows off the world of the anime and everybody is kept IC. Makes you feel like you're watching an episode than reading, awesome. Two chapters are up and she is currently working on a third! =D

Phones, Trees and Astro! Oh, MY!
Astro wakes up in a strange world of plastic. Where oh where could he be? A humor story with a sequel to mix x3 worth reading.

Skin Deep
Continuation to 'Phones, Tree and Astro! Oh, My!' Astro begins to wonder if he will return home and how long he'll last until his batteries go dead, when things take an unexpected twist. Even funnier than the last.

Work by Icka M. Chif
Growing Pains
Set at the end of the 2003 anime. Follows Tenma's side of the story (not pov) with Astro's visiting him in jail and well done conversations between Father and Son. Brilliant, is worth reading again.
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

I liked the stories of Astro in that Barbie world. I always knew Ken was evil XD

Return to “Fan Creations”