Twenty Million Things - A Dr. Tenma Fiction

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 9 years ago

So, guys, I need a little input...in this chapter, the group finally meets in one place for a special, longer visitation period. The problem is, I have no idea what they should do.

I considered having Nanora bring in a board game of some sort, but I'm definitely taking suggestions. Does anyone have any?
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

Ouija board?
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:Ouija board?

The problem is, though, that'd be really awkward to play with the guy with the dead son in the room.

"We're gonna contact him."
"Doctor, this'll trigger a relaps--"
"WE'RE GONNA CONTACT HIM"
ImageImageImageImage

MrsEclipse
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MrsEclipse » 9 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:[QUOTE=Tetsuwan Penguin;230736]Ouija board?

The problem is, though, that'd be really awkward to play with the guy with the dead son in the room.

"WE'RE GONNA CONTACT HIM"[/QUOTE]

Okay, while that's not really appropriate for the story you're writing, I REALLY want to read the story suggested by this quote.
Baby, don't let it slip, it's a once in a lifetime ship and it's never gonna come again...

SuwaHana
Metro City Citizen

Postby SuwaHana » 9 years ago

"MrsEclipse" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;230744][QUOTE=Tetsuwan Penguin;230736]Ouija board?

Okay, while that's not really appropriate for the story you're writing, I REALLY want to read the story suggested by this quote.[/QUOTE]

I second this. Oneshot. Make it happen Fauna. You know you can't resist a Tenma prompt.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

"SuwaHana" wrote:[QUOTE=MrsEclipse;231005][QUOTE=Fauna;230744][QUOTE=Tetsuwan Penguin;230736]Ouija board?

Okay, while that's not really appropriate for the story you're writing, I REALLY want to read the story suggested by this quote.[/QUOTE]

I second this. Oneshot. Make it happen Fauna. You know you can't resist a Tenma prompt.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...well, there's certainly room for it in the chapter, actually. I'll have to think through how to handle a premise like that, but now that school is done for me this term, I can get to work on it soon.

I'm going to try and make this a (Dysfunctional) Family Game Night. I'd also imagined the group playing Candyland, with the drawback being that all the player pieces were missing (obviously due to it being prison property) and Nanora having to bring in Homies figures or something instead.
ImageImageImageImage

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Sorry about the massive delay in chapter 7, everyone. Finals are slowly creeping up at my university, and I've hit quite a snag in terms of where the chapter should go. Like, I only have "Nanora and Tenma are awkward" and "everybody meets each other" planned, but I just sort of feel uninspired, I guess? I'll have to keep churning.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Fan Creations”