ASTROBOY'S NEW IDENTITY

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- hugs sweetly-
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY HERSELF OR FEMALE ALIEN ROBOT.........?
"READY to serve us now our sweet ASTROGIRL?"
"Yes master i am now yours to command my masters!"
ATLAS' heart broke- ASTROGIRL was now theirs...........
"Now terminate your former boyfriend ATLAS and these humans!"
"Loving being your sweet ASTROGIRL- being sweet and female is so wondeful - masters!"
"Terminate ATLAS and these pathetic humans our sweet ASTROGIRL!"
"Thank- you masters- your advanced programming made me more feminine and more powerful so i can serve my masters."
"Destroy ATLAS and these humans our sweet ASTROGIRL now!"
"Masters love how feminine and girl you made me feel- thanks Master!"
"Destroy your friend ATLAS now and the humans our sweet adorable ASTROGIRL!"
ASTROGIRL look blankly at where she thought the ALIENS COULD BE AND SAID- " YOU SAY SOMETHING MASTERS?"- THEN she smiled her super-cute robot smile.............
Then ATLAS SMILED- HE KNEW ASTROGIRL was herself- that smile of hers was so cute and he loved her even more now.
"OBEY us ASTROGIRL or become our brainless female alien robot computer !"
" Yes masters- what else can your ASTROGIRL DO for her masters?"
THESE aliens did not appreciate the cute smile of ASTROGIRL- or her now apparent defiance of their orders. THEN ASTROGIRL transform into their brainless female alien robot computer.........
ATLAS was shocked and mad at those "invisibles" and their apparent complete control of his sweet ASTROGIRL and he started to mentally cry seeing ASTROGIRL in the brainless state of a female alien robot computer that could only respond when the "invisibles" alien gave her permission.
The aliens were now preparing to attack the earth and ATLAS felt so helpless and seeing ASTROGIRL transformed into a brainless female alien robot computer made the situation seemingly hopeless.
ASTROGIRL was not sure why she transform but at the time she felt so happy obeying those alien masters. SHE THOUGHT she had resisted their control and now she realized she had became helpless to disobey them completely- now reason she was a brainless female alien robot computer who would be forcibly programmed to obey her alien masters without any questions and become and do anything they ordered her to do...............
NEXT - ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY PERMANENTLY OBEDIENT ALIEN FEMALE ROBOT?

Beyond the Stars

ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY PERMANENTLY OBEDIENT ALIEN FEMALE ROBOT? HI - HUGS
NO way! SHE may appear to be brainless in the female alien robot form she was told to transform into but she was not..................
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was studying everything she could to overcome the commands she was receiving to become totally helpless to resist them. Then she discovered what she needed- a law that these aliens were required to enforced if one of their female alien robots ask for the law to be enforced. At the moment ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was one of their female alien robots- but not for long!
THE LAW:
"IF ONE OF OUR FEMALE ROBOTS ASKS FOR THE RIGHT TO BE FREE AND SHE HAS NEVER HARMED ANY OF US- SHE MUST BE FREED TO BE WHO OR WHAT SHE WANTS TO BE FOR THE REST OF HER EXISTENCE WITHOUT ANY HARM COMING TO HER OR HER FRIENDS.................."
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was one of their female robots now and they had to honor the law. THE "INVISIBLES ALIENS" were shocked that ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY had discovered the law........... to resist her request would cause trouble the aliens did not want or need- it was part of a treaty sign by them and their robots. The robots had kept all of their agreements and the aliens did not want the robots to check the records that they would check to see if all parties had honor the treaty.
The robots had help their alien creators in so many ways and now ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY would help them too since she was now one of their female robots and by honoring her request- the aliens would have a stronger hold over their robots.
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was freed to be herself and the aliens - were shocked how a robot female from a planet that was still no where the technology level of the "invisibles aliens" was capable of detecting the law they thought was well-hidden.
The law also forbid the invasion- without the robots help the invasion would be impossible. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY had made friends with these alien's robots while in her so-called "brainless female robot alien form". She had demonstrated technology in this form that should had been impossible for a female robot from earth. Scanning massive data " informencyclopaedia molecular memory atoms" - making friends with alien robots - trying to stop an invasion of earth - while resisting total transformation into a female alien robot computer with total allegiance to the aliens who were invisible to human eyes.
ATLAS was happy to see his beloved ASTROGIRL- AND HE WAS MORE IN LOVE WITH HER then ever! He knew she was amazing but this amazing!
"LOVE YOU ASTROGIRL SO MUCH!"
ASTROGIRL blushed and felt so much love for this ATLAS- just like a human girl would for her boyfriend!
next- ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY making FRIENDS? IN LOVE WITH HER ATLAS

Beyond the Stars

HI- HUGS-
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY making FRIENDS? IN LOVE WITH HER ATLAS
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY made some friends while she was seemingly helpless in the alien female robot computer form- these friends were female robots alot like ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY herself. Because of her friendly way of being when she was able to be herself- she easily got those alien female robots to stop the invasion of earth. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was able to transform back into herself and be totally a female earth robot with now otherworldly/extraterrestrial knowledge and power. Those invisible aliens- at least to human eyes - were too dependent on their robots to go against them on some things- and ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was one female robot that had won those female alien robots over and thus saved the earth from an invasion.
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY cute robotgirl smile was so cute and friendly that it charm the alien female robots' heart and made friendship so easily to attain- plus her intelligence she demonstrated when fully herself impress these alien female robots.
UNKNOWN to ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY the male alien robots who kept the ship running also were impressed with ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY- but they wanted her as a Queen to overthrow the alien creators.
"Those female computerbots are letting that earth female robot make them look bad- she is definitely impressive coming from that humanoid ruled planet- no wonder it is in such bad shape. She should be ruling that planet and help us overthrow these so-called creators of us. THE female computerbots should be bringing that female earth robot to us- so we can turn her into our Queen and defeat these lying creators. WE help save them and they lie to us all the time. This female earth robot under our control is the future of our robotic race!"
After talking to her new friends ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY went and sit next to ATLAS and held his hand just like a human girl would- ATLAS like that but his male robot pride try to keep his feelings hidden. ASTROGIRL smiling at him with that cute robotgirl smile just so just melted his so-called male robot pride and twisted him around her cute robot fingers.
"Like me ATLAS?"
"Yes i do- hey stop that- quit smiling at me like that please!"
ATLAS was so embarrassed- tough guy robot but her cute smile melted him. She WAS SO CUTE but powerful and smart- no wonder her cuteness was a cute weapon he thought. He loved ASTROGIRL AND WANTED HER HAPPY- and safe.........she loved him very much too. Their love was very sweet because it was based on true love that humans had for someone very dear to them.
"We must get that female earth robot under our control and make her our Queen...... inform her we would like to meet her and be friends and then.........."
NEXT- THE ALIEN ROBOT DECEPTION TRANSFORMING ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY INTO AN ALIEN QUEEN ROBOT

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs
THE ALIEN ROBOT DECEPTION TRANSFORMING ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY INTO AN ALIEN QUEEN ROBOT
ASTROGIRL was curious to meet the male alien robots. SHE WAS told they were like her ATLAS- THE FEMALE alien robots were just like ASTROGIRL- no wonder they became friends easily. ASTROGIRL was amazed at how smart the alien female robots were- and shocked at how easily she could detect deception from the male alien robots. THE male alien robots try to deceive ASTROGIRL- she left sad- she wanted to be friends with them.
ASTROGIRL went to find ATLAS AND WAS TERRIFIED with what she saw...........
Those ALIEN male robots were going to use ATLAS as a trap against ASTROGIRL. She was told surrender your future to us or lose your friend ATLAS. ATLAS had disable some of them- but their technology was too advance for ATLAS TO overcome. ATLAS would be destroy if ASTROGIRL refused to do as the male alien robots wanted. THE female alien robots were helpless to help ASTROGIRL because their power was control by the male alien robots.
"ASTROGIRL please come back to our transformation center and do as we say please."
"IF you hurt my ATLAS i will........"
"You will do nothing surrender or face losing him for good!"
ASTROGIRL knew how to stop those robots but she would lose ATLAS by the time she could defeat them. ASTROGIRL hope her inner hypnotic commands would help her out- cause if they did not- she would become totally alien female robot now. ASTROGIRL sat in the "transformation chamber" after they freed ATLAS. ATLAS was so mad- he left to prepare himself to save ASTROGIRL.
This chamber reprogram ASTROGIRL TO BECOME TOTALLY a total ALIEN QUEEN ROBOT- AS SHE LEFT the "transformation chamber" she transformed into a cute alien female who loved being totally in charge. The programming took effect as soon as the male and female alien robots referred to ASTROGIRL as their QUEEN.
ASTROGIRL love the feelings that were programmed into her- she was made into a super-intelligent female alien robot that was so cute but totally a dominant female robot who would make the creator aliens listen to her or face a total ship failure. ASTROGIRL went to see the aliens and demanded they surrender to her and give her complete charge of the ship or this ship would be not much more then advanced junk.THEY did not recognize ASTROGIRL but did surrender to her when she showed she could render the ship totally helpless. SHE was now the female alien queen robot that these creators had feared would one day come alive and now she was going back to her now home planet to take it over for the robots.
NEXT- ASTROGIRL a sweet cute alien QUEEN female robot in CHARGE!
Last edited by avatargirl on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to correct something

Beyond the Stars

hi-hugs
ASTROGIRL a sweet cute alien QUEEN female robot in Charge!
These alien male robots had got ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY to let them reprogram and change her into a dominant alien female robot. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY believed at first her self- hypnotic commands could help her out- looks like she again miscalculated. She had been transformed into a legend the alien creators were fearful of. SHE/ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was now in control of this ship and getting ready to go back to her new home planet and put herself in charge of running the planet and also she was a QUEEN alien robot who despite what the male alien robots believe -she was definitely in charge now- not them. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY love being in charge and she was definitely all female robot and also an alien QUEEN.
ATLAS went back and studied as much information as he could on ASTROGIRL- the part about her being a female ASTROBOY was not in the information he studied. ATLAS knew if he did not somehow unprogram ASTROGIRL -SHE was going to totally transform into a alien female robot who definitely was not as sweet and kind as she was as the earth female robot ASTROGIRL. DR. ELEFUN told ATLAS only way to transform and unprogram her was if he/ATLAS OR some human was put in danger because of her transformation into the alien Queen robot. The hard part would be proving that to the new robot alien form of ASTROGIRL. ATLAS would have to risk his existence to save ASTROGIRL from what she had allow herself to be transform into.
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY in her new alien female robot form thought she was still sweet and she was definitely cute and a very in-charge female . SHE was getting ready to give up everything she loved because of her new alien programming. She was starting to create in her female robotic alien mind a new identity and she wanted to be a total in-charge female QUEEN who expected her robot subjects to obey her and take her new home planet over for her and make it a robot- dominated world.
ASTROGIRL love what she was turning into and she was starting to start over as a new type female robot.............
ATLAS knew that it would take more then what DR. ELEFUN said to change ASTROGIRL back- what was the human hiding from him...........
DR. ELEFUN was starting to realize that ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was transforming and only way to change her back was to.............
"How long till the ship is ready to leave this primitive former home world of mine?"
"The invasion plan will let us leave in approximately 1/750 of our home world cycle my QUEEN!"
ASTROGIRL was ready to leave her life for good on earth or was she?
NEXT- ASTROGIRL versus herself again and ATLAS AND.........

Beyond the Stars

HI- HUGS
ASTROGIRL was ready to become ASTRONELLA FOR GOOD- her memory of her life on earth was being replaced by her desire to be an alien QUEEN robot. SHORTLY before the ship was to leave ATLAS came to try to get her back.
"ASTROGIRL please come back with me- we need you- i need you- please do not leave please!"
"I am no longer this ASTROGIRL female robot- i am needed to lead my race to their destiny!"
"Your destiny is here on earth- not some distant alien world- ASTROGIRL!"
"My name is not ASTROGIRL- PLEASE do not call me that earthly name- i chose the name ASTRONELLA..........."
"I will stop you if i can ASTROGIRL!"
"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE- leave now or we will make you leave ATLAS!"
"You afraid to fight me for the right to leave ASTROGIRL?"
"GIGGLES- you are a weak male earth robot- you would stand no chance against me ATLAS!"
"I challenge you to a fight ASTROGIRL- accept or admit you are a weak female robot!"
"Then earth robot ATLAS you will be my first of many conquests."
As ASTROGIRL prepare to lose her earth identity for good- URAN appeared and look at her big sister.
"ASTRONELLA you are my big sister please come back!"
"I have no sisters- i am a QUEEN of my race now- leave little earth girl robot."
" MAKE me leave big sister i dare you too!"
"No one talks to me like that- get off this ship or become transformed like me LITTLE EARTH FEMALE ROBOT!"
"No i will stay a little earth female robot!"
"Then leave now!"
"Not without you big sister!"
"Big sister- when did you have a big sister URAN?"
URAN started crying she loved her big sister and her big brother too- she wanted him and her both back so much.
"PLEASE help him i mean her ATLAS please!"
ASTROGIRL seeing the little earth female robot crying started having doubts about who she was....... why? Why SHOULD this little earth robot girl mean anything to me?
ASTROGIRL'S earth identity was still in her memory AND her hypnotic commands she gave herself were now trying to reverse the powerful alien reprogramming.
"ASTROGIRL your sister loves you- please come back!"
THE alien reprogramming was very powerful and still ASTROGIRL was now a very confused alienrobot/earthrobot ............ -
"IF you defeat me ATLAS i stay!"
"What did she say?"
"No way the earth male robot can defeat her she is way too powerful............"
"Maybe we should use this on our QUEEN!"
SUDDENLY ASTROGIRL was TOTALLY alien female robot again and now ATLAS was in big...............
"PLEASE save her Please ATLAS"
URAN was so afraid for her sister!
"Prepare to be.................... MY earth foe Atlas"
next- ASTROGIRL AGAIN ? OR IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE!

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs
ASTROGIRL AGAIN? OR IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE!
ASTROGIRL was so confused now- she was getting ready to fight ATLAS- SHE WAS GOING TO HURT HIM- yet she did not want.............
The alien male robots were trying to reprogram ASTROGIRL make her completely loyal to them and not to anyone else. They wanted A QUEEN and ASTROGIRL SEEMED to be the LEGENDARY queen they were looking for.
ATLAS scan ASTROGIRL- HER POWERS dwarfed his- but she was confused and when she said -"Prepare to be..................My earth foe ATLAS"- it was not her but someone controlling her -making her fight him now.
Then ASTROGIRL MOVED SO FAST- THAT ATLAS knew he was defeated- just as ASTROGIRL was fixing to defeat him- she stopped...............
URAN moved incredibly fast and got between ASTROGIRL and ATLAS-
"IF i can't have my big brother or big sister then destroy me ASTRONELLA!"
ASTRONELLA suddenly became her true self ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY again. URAN'S LOVE for her big sister/brother was all ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY needed to be herself again.
The male alien robots were not very happy that their legendary QUEEN was back to her normal self. They were going to do everything they could to make this ASTROGIRL turn completely back into the alien queen robot of their legends.
"GO back to your home planet and make peace with your creators."
"No one but QUEEN ASTRONELLA gives us commands now!"
"I am no longer her so please lets be friends and our two planets become friends. YOUR alien creators and your robotic race would be great friends for my home world EARTH."
"Your humans are too primitive and only you ASTROGIRL our QUEEN ASTRONELLA are worthy to be our friend and THE future female leader of our race of robots."
"Become ASTRONELLA again or lose your friends................"
ASTROGIRL had now lost her feminine patience- she had just got out of her computer systems the male alien robots' attempt to reprogram her and make her into a vicious robot Queen- and now they were threatening her friends................
This sweet female robot name ASTROGIRL was about to face a impossible challenge.................

NEXT- ASTROGIRL - FEMALE ROBOT with a BOY'S HEART

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

your really good Avatar girl! do you have a deviantart?

Beyond the Stars

NO INSANEASTROBOYLOVER- I DO NOT HAVE A DEVIANART account- thanks for being so sweet and saying i am really good- you are so sweet- hugs thanks- you are melting me- giggles- hope we will always be friends and online sisters friends like APRIL- WHO IS very sweet herself

Beyond the Stars

hi- hugs
ASTROGIRL- FEMALE ROBOT with a BOY'S HEART
"ASTROGIRL you are a very powerful female robot but against us you have no chance- surrender yourself to us or we will attack your home world and make it very unliveable for your humans."
ASTROGIRL realize she could handle these robots but against their ship she face impossible odds of winning. THIS SHIP was a type 2 technology ship. ASTROGIRL had transform herself into a type 2 robot and her only chance of winning was using her very advance female robotic mind.
"ASTROGIRL become our ASTRONELLA and lead our robotic race to our destiny and to the vast reaches of inter-galactic space. IF YOU REFUSE we will conquer your world and force you to be our ASTRONELLA!"
"THE heck you will!- I am ASTROGIRL who is the transformed female form of ASTROBOY!"
ATLAS- said : "what!"
"ASTROBOY AND I will stop you poor excuse for an robot invasion fleet!"-(after we stop them ASTROBOY please explain why you fell in love with me- and how can we stop them?- this had better be good ASTROBOY!)"
THIS ship was a type 2 ship using technology of a race who had figure out how to use the energy of their parent star. THE SHIP had potential power of a small star and ASTROBOY was now facing that kind of power with the help of ATLAS.
ASTROBOY/ASTROGIRL scan the ship and the potential power she/he scanned made all the nuclear power mankind had available look like tiny matches. THIS ship's power was probably at least 10 to the 12th power greater then all the power mankind had available at this point.
"READY to surrender ASTRONELLA to your fate- our QUEEN!"
ATLAS scan the ship and he almost fainted from the power he detected available to those robots. IN his opinion those robots were not much better then humans with super- stellar power.
ASTROBOY/ASTROGIRL WAS A FEMALE ROBOT whose determination to defeat these arrogant male robots was not only based on her female emotions to protect her friends but based on her boy's heart to face any challenge and win. BUT HOW could this cute female robot named ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY defeat robots with a ship with the power of a star!
NEXT- THE BRILLIANT SOLUTION OF ASTROGIRL- SURRENDER YOUR SHIP OR ELSE......

Return to “Fan Creations”