Fan Art!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Here are some pictures I drew:
Here is the picture I said I was going to make, 'Girls, They Get Mad easily'.
(Wah, spelled 'easilly' instead of 'easily'. :d oh: ) :
Black Jack:
Pinoco, she's flying! :lol: :
Finally, My fan characters (The one with the red spade on her head is Red Spade, The one with black shorts and a black short shirt with green suspenders Is Astra, and the one with three blue bows, blue and purple shirt, and purple shorts, That kinda looks like melmo, is Pin-Pin, with the Tezuka Girls:
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

That was really great. I'm gonna post the cast of Marine Express. There would be pictures of the stars and I'm gonna write their real names on the pictures, say for instance, Astro Boy as Adam. Ha Ha. I was watching Marine Express yesterday, and the way they prounoced "Adam", I always end up thinking they were saying "Atomu". LOL!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

URAN&ASTRO 1980 AND ANIME GIRL 14- YOU both are talented fans- so glad you are here

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

I made some more fan art, but they're not drawings. They're little clay figures that I made:
Pinoco:
Astro Boy:
Astra (my fan character) :
And last, Pinoco, Astro, and Astra all together:
Only Pinoco has tan skin... :eek: Just a few days ago I made the tan skin color, so only Pinoco has the right color of skin since I just made her today.... :d oh:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:I made some more fan art, but they're not drawings. They're little clay figures that I made:
Pinoco:
Astro Boy:
Only Pinoco has tan skin... :eek: Just a few days ago I made the tan skin color, so only Pinoco has the right color of skin since I just made her today.... :d oh:

Those are cute. I sewed stuffed animals of Astro, Uran, Jetter, and currently I'm making Melmo. Melmo is gonna be a special doll, because she is one of those dolls when you can open the velcro in the back, flip her inside out, and she'd be grown-up Melmo. I'm entering her as my 4-H project, but after the fair, she can come home to live with my big happy Tezuka dolls family. :) I'll post a picture of them when I made more dolls.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101189]I made some more fan art, but they're not drawings. They're little clay figures that I made:
Pinoco:
Astro Boy:

Those are cute. I sewed stuffed animals of Astro, Uran, Jetter, and currently I'm making Melmo. Melmo is gonna be a special doll, because she is one of those dolls when you can open the velcro in the back, flip her inside out, and she'd be grown-up Melmo. I'm entering her as my 4-H project, but after the fair, she can come home to live with my big happy Tezuka dolls family. :) I'll post a picture of them when I made more dolls.[/QUOTE]

Aw, cute! Can't wait for the pics!
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

YOU BOTH ARE SO TALENTED- hope you both become animators of future ASTRO BOY's series

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

awww ssooo cute^^

Ysabella_15
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ysabella_15 » 14 years ago

I love the pictures above! :heart:
Especially the one titled: "Tezuka Girls." :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
:astro: :astro: :astro:
This is my contribution:
[sigpic][/sigpic] The Imagination: Our Best Weapon! :w00t:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Here's two more pictures of mine. I wanted to upload more of them, but the printer I use to scan with, was out of ink, so I have to upload what I have right now.

Cobalt

and Astro's Family Photo. What a big happy family! There's his Mother and Father, his sister Uran, his brothers Cobalt and Atlas, and his cousin Jetter Mars. My favorite was Atlas because he has that "whatever" face in this pic. LOL! I hope you liked them.

Return to “Fan Creations”