Fan Art!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

agree ASTROBOYGF- YOU ARE SO RIGHT THEY ARE SO CUTE

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

^^ i'll make more animations

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Here's two more pictures of mine. I wanted to upload more of them, but the printer I use to scan with, was out of ink, so I have to upload what I have right now.

Cobalt

and Astro's Family Photo. What a big happy family! There's his Mother and Father, his sister Uran, his brothers Cobalt and Atlas, and his cousin Jetter Mars. My favorite was Atlas because he has that "whatever" face in this pic. LOL! I hope you liked them.

:astro: < Aw, so cute!
:tenma: < What about me!?!
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101433]Here's two more pictures of mine. I wanted to upload more of them, but the printer I use to scan with, was out of ink, so I have to upload what I have right now.

Cobalt

and Astro's Family Photo. What a big happy family! There's his Mother and Father, his sister Uran, his brothers Cobalt and Atlas, and his cousin Jetter Mars. My favorite was Atlas because he has that "whatever" face in this pic. LOL! I hope you liked them.

:tenma: < What about me!?![/QUOTE]

Didn't you pay attention Tenma? I said that the printer scaner was out of ink, so I have to scan after my Mom goes grocery shopping and buys more ink. I already made a few more pics. I also did scenes from Metropolis, and my favorite Astro Boy movie poster. Plus, (hint hint) I might also do pics of Toby. I know his name is Tobio, but I like Toby, it's like a nickname.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101532][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101433]Here's two more pictures of mine. I wanted to upload more of them, but the printer I use to scan with, was out of ink, so I have to upload what I have right now.

Cobalt

:tenma: < What about me!?![/QUOTE]

Didn't you pay attention Tenma? I said that the printer scaner was out of ink, so I have to scan after my Mom goes grocery shopping and buys more ink. I already made a few more pics. I also did scenes from Metropolis, and my favorite Astro Boy movie poster. Plus, (hint hint) I might also do pics of Toby. I know his name is Tobio, but I like Toby, it's like a nickname.[/QUOTE]

I thought scanners don't need ink to scan a pic. Unless your printing it. O_o;
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

@Uran&Astro1980 - maybe it's one of those all-in-one scanner/printer/fax machines -- they might "stall" until toner is added...

@AnimeGirl14 -- Nice work!! I especially like how Uran is standing on a rock so she's almost as tall as all the guys in her family!! I can relate to that feeling!! ha ha!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"AprilSeven" wrote:@Uran&Astro1980 - maybe it's one of those all-in-one scanner/printer/fax machines -- they might "stall" until toner is added...

@AnimeGirl14 -- Nice work!! I especially like how Uran is standing on a rock so she's almost as tall as all the guys in her family!! I can relate to that feeling!! ha ha!!

I stand corrected.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Here is some fan art I made in the last few days:
Name of picture: Sing & Dance! (Pinoco, Mindi, Uran, and Melmo):
Name of picture: One Word, RUN!
( ASTRO: SAY WHAT? *thinking*, RUN!
PINOCO: Lets Play!
URAN: Astro! Come back!
MELMO: Astro Boy!
PIN-PIN: Please?
COBALT: *LOL) :
Name of picture: Shopping Spree! (Astro: *thinking*,'Why me?!' and 'Where is Black Jack and Cobalt when I need them?!':
And last, Sleep Over Party! (Sorry about my hair, some of it is in the picture. :blush: Was getting frustrated, couldn't get a pic with all of the characters in it.) :
Hope you like the pictures.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Your pictures were so cute. I like the Tezuka Girls Rock Band one.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Your pictures were so cute. I like the Tezuka Girls Rock Band one.

:) Thanks. :astro:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Fan Creations”