My Astro Boy Doujinshi

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

In some panels, Atom's neck seems a bit too long. Other than that (Ok, so I have not looked for errors, only noticed those that were obvious), I love the drawings Uranium is especially cute in her angry expressions:

ImageSee if you can do a Slayers verion of her being angry, with vertical irises, huge head, & fangs. :D

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 19 years ago

Originally posted by adrian _68+Sep 1 2004, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adrian _68 @ Sep 1 2004, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LLJade@Sep 1 2004, 10:24 PM
You chibified Atlas? ............CUTE!!!!! *Hugs Chibi Atlas tightly* Can I have him? Can I, can I, can I? Please? *gives you puppy dog expression* He's just so darn cute! Oh, btw, love how the dj is coming along! Maybe when you're done with that one, you could do one of Atlas and my version of Livian?

Lauren

What's your Version of Livian? [/b][/quote]
Don't know if you're familiar with the 80's series or not, but if not, in the 80's version, Livian had the whole "weak damsel in distress and slave of the bad guy" thing going on. My version of her is that she's stronger; she can defend herself, stand her ground, has been best friends with Atlas/Daichi since they were six, and is secretly in love with him. If you want reference, you could read my fan fic, "Eternal Bond". Then again, this is completely up to you.

Lauren

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

I may have some difficulties doing so because I am not familiar to Livian. I was able to watch only the '03 versi0n.

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Well, if you want, I can give you pics I have from the 80's version on what she looked like and then maybe mail you the description of her that I have in my fan fic. You don't have to do this if you want too.

Lauren

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by LLJade@Sep 2 2004, 04:39 AM
Don't know if you're familiar with the 80's series or not, but if not, in the 80's version, Livian had the whole "weak damsel in distress and slave of the bad guy" thing going on.

She is not exactly the "damsel in distress" ;) Several times she opposes Atlas in a non ambiguous manner, albeit in a indirect way. For example in "the crystal of the desert" she allowed Astro to escape from the Crystal Palace against Atlas clear will, and before him at that ! :D
"Don't touch that control Livian" :angry:
<silently touching the control>
<Astro escapes>
"Livian!" <running to recapture Astro>
However she knows that Atlas won't do anything else than whinning after her :P Atlas and Livian have a very complex relation in the 80s.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Guest_willheim@Sep 2 2004, 06:53 PM
i think your drawings show a remarkable talent - one that you should follow.

You are the one who worked on the Astroboy series right? Will adrian_68 be the one to work on Astroboy season 4 graphics? ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Originally posted by fafner+Sep 2 2004, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Sep 2 2004, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LLJade@Sep 2 2004, 04:39 AM
Don't know if you're familiar with the 80's series or not, but if not, in the 80's version, Livian had the whole "weak damsel in distress and slave of the bad guy" thing going on.

She is not exactly the "damsel in distress" ;) Several times she opposes Atlas in a non ambiguous manner, albeit in a indirect way. For example in "the crystal of the desert" she allowed Astro to escape from the Crystal Palace against Atlas clear will, and before him at that ! :D
<Astro escapes>
However she knows that Atlas won't do anything else than whinning after her :P Atlas and Livian have a very complex relation in the 80s. [/b][/quote]
lol. So I've noticed from the eps I have seen. :) And I'm making it so much easier for them in my fan fic......NOT! :D Oh the things I have in store for those two. Hehehehehe. ;)

Lauren

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner+Sep 2 2004, 12:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Sep 2 2004, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LLJade@Sep 2 2004, 04:39 AM

<Astro escapes>
However she knows that Atlas won't do anything else than whinning after her :P Atlas and Livian have a very complex relation in the 80s.[/b][/quote]
I think the damsel in distress thing was only when Guiss owned both her & Atlas. After Atlas rebuilt both himself & Livian, she was much more self-assertive, & less apologetic. She never openly opposed her human master, she often at the very least attempted to persuade Atlas not to harm Atom, & even attempted to release him from the crystal castle. :lol:

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Danny » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Sep 3 2004, 02:48 AM
Atlas and Livian have a very complex relation in the 80s.

Atlas And Livian have a very Convenient Relationship in the 80's I think is more appropriate.

but hey.. its aimed at kids I guess. I am probably the only 12 year old who hurled comments such as "what is your PROBLEM LIVIAN?" or "Make up your MIND ATLAS!!" at the TV out of frustration. Most other 12 year olds were saying stuff like "they live in a big crystal! cool! I am gonna live in a big crystal too!"

Or.. of course.. Most 12 year old kids were not stupid enough to actually TALK to their TV sets..
three and a half years.. for what?

Return to “Fan Creations”