My Astro Boy Doujinshi

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
dennis_ian
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby dennis_ian » 19 years ago

hio guys...wazzup!!

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

Originally posted by fafner+Sep 3 2004, 03:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fafner @ Sep 3 2004, 03:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guest_willheim@Sep 2 2004, 06:53 PM
i think your drawings show a remarkable talent - one that you should follow.

You are the one who worked on the Astroboy series right? Will adrian_68 be the one to work on Astroboy season 4 graphics? ;) [/b][/quote]
I really wish I could be one of "those" if there will be. Unfortunately, I'm not taking a college course which is related to art. :( I love cartooning but it's really an unstable job especially here in the Philippines where life is hard. I believe most of the people here work to survive rather than work because they love what they are doing. Perhaps some people here love to do their job and that is because it yields them large sums of money not because they enjoy doing it.

adrian _68
Robot President

Originally posted by LLJade@Sep 2 2004, 09:52 PM
Well, if you want, I can give you pics I have from the 80's version on what she looked like and then maybe mail you the description of her that I have in my fan fic. You don't have to do this if you want too.

Lauren

I'll try to find some time, LLJade. Lots of schoolwork takes place the time when I should be drawing. Please don't get offended but I really cannot draw unless my enthusiasm in a certain subject is at a high rate. It doesn't mean that I dislike your fanfic, it's just that I really don't have a background and that'll be so hard for me even if I refer to your fanfic. Sorry to turn your request down. :( This doesn't mean I will be turning all of your other requests, it's just it doesn't really interest me. I'm really sorry. :unsure:

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 19 years ago

It's fine. I guess I've been all eager to get hand drawn pics from my story because one of other members said he wanted to do it a while back, but he has since disappeared. Been trying to learn how to draw for myself, but it's hard to find good books for beginners.

Lauren

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 19 years ago

Originally posted by dennis_ian@Sep 3 2004, 09:56 AM
hio guys...wazzup!!

:wahah: Cool!
Dennis_ian is back on the track :) .
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

adrian _68
Robot President

Originally posted by Louis'74+Sep 4 2004, 01:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Louis'74 @ Sep 4 2004, 01:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dennis_ian@Sep 3 2004, 09:56 AM
hio guys...wazzup!!

:wahah: Cool!
Dennis_ian is back on the track :) . [/b][/quote]
who is he/(she?) anyway.

adrian _68
Robot President

Here are the next 5 pages of my doujinshi. If you wanna re-read the story once again you could check out the first post of this thread. Sorry of the last two pages are SOOOOO LARGE!

Enjoy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

super_kim
Kokoro Robot

Postby super_kim » 19 years ago

That's really good. I wish I could draw half as well as you. I love how the story is developing and I can't wait to read more. :D I know your school work comes first, but still I can't wait to see what happens next. Its like to be continued episodes of tv shows except on foxtel they never show the other half <_< . Anyway its really good.

adrian _68
Robot President

Thanks super kim. You should not wish acquiring half of my skills, you should wish to surpass my skills! :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by Danny+Sep 3 2004, 04:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 3 2004, 04:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fafner@Sep 3 2004, 02:48 AM
Atlas and Livian have a very complex relation in the 80s.

Atlas And Livian have a very Convenient Relationship in the 80's I think is more appropriate.

but hey.. its aimed at kids I guess. I am probably the only 12 year old who hurled comments such as "what is your PROBLEM LIVIAN?" or "Make up your MIND ATLAS!!" at the TV out of frustration. Most other 12 year olds were saying stuff like "they live in a big crystal! cool! I am gonna live in a big crystal too!"

Or.. of course.. Most 12 year old kids were not stupid enough to actually TALK to their TV sets.. [/b][/quote]
When I was a teenager, I watched game shows, and thinking they were live, crossed my fingers & hoped the contestant who appealed to me would win. I guess I was not paying attention when the closing credits said something about the show having been recoded earlier. :lol:

Return to “Fan Creations”