My Astro Boy Doujinshi

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

Yes. I missed posting it here because I was overwhelmed by the sizes of the images

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 19 years ago

great... excellent. A++ :lol:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

Originally posted by adrian _68@Sep 25 2004, 04:57 AM

There appears to be a dialogue balloon over Atlas' head in the inset frame at top right; however, there is obviously no dialogue in it. :P

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by adrian _68@Sep 25 2004, 05:12 AM

It seems that the order of dialogue is reversed here in this bottom frame. Uranium speaks first, but her balloon is to the right of Reno's. Note that this also occurs in some other frames in other postings that follow the one I am quoting. Other than those things I just mentioned, this looks really great. :lol:

adrian _68
Robot President

My apologies for the balloon.
I was reading a japanese manga when I was making this page so I drew the way japanese manga are drawn, in reverse! :D I wasn't able to notice it until I finished the page. I can't do anything anymore and to lazy to remake to page. <_<
Well anyway, my next work will be entitled "Uran goes to school"(finally) I'm doing this to fulfill the unfulfilled gaps left by the 2003 series.
I was waiting for an episode featuring Uran going to school but unfortunately, the new series didn't have so I will make another issue that features Uran and Denkou going to school. YEs, you saw it right, Denkou.

Thanks for all the nice compliments :lol:

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 19 years ago

Sweet! Man, I really wish I knew how to draw! Then I could do a DJ of Atlas and Livian!

Lauren

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Originally posted by adrian _68@Sep 25 2004, 08:47 PM
My apologies for the balloon.
I was reading a japanese manga when I was making this page so I drew the way japanese manga are drawn, in reverse! :D I wasn't able to notice it until I finished the page. I can't do anything anymore and to lazy to remake to page. <_<
Well anyway, my next work will be entitled "Uran goes to school"(finally) I'm doing this to fulfill the unfulfilled gaps left by the 2003 series.
I was waiting for an episode featuring Uran going to school but unfortunately, the new series didn't have so I will make another issue that features Uran and Denkou going to school. YEs, you saw it right, Denkou.

Thanks for all the nice compliments :lol:

Ok, but please, keep the size reasonable. I don't know anybody with a screen as large as 1666 x 2192 pixels! I use 1280 by 1024 or something like that, but still need some room for browser itself. 800 pixels is more than wide enough. :D

adrian _68
Robot President

(jeffbert)
Ok, but please, keep the size reasonable. I don't know anybody with a screen as large as 1666 x 2192 pixels! I use 1280 by 1024 or something like that, but still need some room for browser itself. 800 pixels is more than wide enough. 

I already made a site featuring resized images! it was posted below the last post containing the last 3 pages of the comic. Anyway here's the link Comics Webpage

(atoman)
Wow! Great artwork, and a great story.

I only wish Atlas and his father united like this in the new series.
The closest they came to this was in episode 37, but they only made eye contact
and called each other's name affectionately, like : Daichi and : Ottosan(father in Japanese).
They wanted to hug each other, but Atlas was busy helping Astro save someone.
Atlas appeared last in episode 48. This would have been the best time for him to hug
his father, but it was writen out of the script.  Fortunately we have your story to
make up for this.   

Thank you Adrian 68! 

Well, that's why I'm making comics because like you people, There are still lots of unsewn ends that are left by the 2003 series so I am trying my best to sew them by making this
comics. Though it is not official, I hope you enjoy what I'm doing. :)

super_kim
Kokoro Robot

Postby super_kim » 19 years ago

Yay for your website!!! I couldn't open the page in the discussion which I assume had the rest
of your comic on it without the computer disconnecting. So I figured I'd just read what people
have to say about it, and I found a link to your website and I got to read the whole thing! :D
It's brilliant. A perfect end to a perfect story. I love the detail in the pictures. You are an
excellent artist.

Return to “Fan Creations”