My Astro Boy Doujinshi

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 19 years ago

I'm really sorry for the ineffably large pictures. Thanks for your compliment, anyway.

Breakman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Breakman » 19 years ago

Well, I finally read it all and I must say, "Mega-great job!". It must have taken a long time to make it all (and you are making another one, wow. ;^^). Keep practicing! ^_^

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 19 years ago

I just breezed though it and from what I saw so far is awesome. The drawing are superb. Far, far better than I could ever do. Great job.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

:3 Hey these aren't too bad, I like how you had Deku jump in there to kick some butt and the reference to Astro's eye scan (I wuv that scanner XD) Atlas looks cute chibi'd but in doing so the threat within him has been reduced to an another puppy i wanna glomp.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, because one he's a REALLY cute puppy and it's an interest concept to his Atlas cuter. But it removes the intensity of the scene a little bit where it might've been darker if older Atlas from the anime was there. Btw I wuv the way you draw Uran and Astro, the wittle sweethearts! x3

Seeing this, reaaaaally makes me wanna attempt a Doujinshi myself! o_o Too bad I don't know the first thing on comics. @_@

Return to “Fan Creations”