A Winter's Dream

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 17 years ago

His name is Jon Oliva. He was the lead singer of Savatage from 1983 to 1991, untill he had to quit the band because of vocal problems (go figure! :lol: ). The song above dates back to 1989, that's why his mad singing voice yet was in rather good condition.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

;) (I removed the entry above since I had posted the same reply twice.
Oh well, including this one, it's still a double posting :d oh: ! Wait... no, even a trible one :o hmy: :eek: ! )

:blush: ...sorry...!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

That's really going to kill Mark's bandwidth! :lol:

I think that when you delete a post, there is a field in which you can type the reason.

Edit: I've just checked and yep, there is such a field.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:That's really going to kill Mark's bandwidth! :lol:

Not to mention data storage. Do you have the slightest idea how much data is required to store a deleted post :eek:
:p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:I've put together another video yesterday. Most likely it's going to be my last one. ;)

Summer's Rain

Another good music video! And again, I see scenes I've never seen. That's it, I'm going to have to buy the Japanese version!

Astro Forever
Administrator

"fafner" wrote:Not to mention data storage. Do you have the slightest idea how much data is required to store a deleted post :eek:
:p
I've just realized that somehow I double-posted too! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't remember ever doing that here before! :p

Strange Wings, you have a bad influence on my mind! :eek: ;)

Those posts aren't fully deleted though... We could bring them back from the graves! :d evil:
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 17 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:Hey all!

I occupied myself with putting together another Astro music-video
last sunday, and I don't feel like detaining it to fellow Astro lovers.
Some of you perhaps might enjoy it.

Cheers. :)

very good. I really enjoy it! :)
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Domo arigatou, cybotron! :)

"stoogefreaky" wrote:Another good music video! And again, I see scenes I've never seen. That's it, I'm going to have to buy the Japanese version!

Alright, but be careful. The official japanese version doesn't include any english subs at all, and the korean release does contain only the first 24 episodes spreaded over 2 box sets. So far, there hasn't been any sign yet for the rest of the episodes to appear on a further korean release.

DrFrag's release guide may deliver you some clearness about which DVDs to go for.

"Astro Forever" wrote:I've just realized that somehow I double-posted too! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't remember ever doing that here before! :p

Strange Wings, you have a bad influence on my mind! :eek: ;)

*gasp* I'm back not even for one week and I already have affected a moderator's posting habits in a bad way! :lol: Don't worry, things only can get worse now.

:unsure: I didn't realize there's a field for mentioning the reason of an entry's deletion.
Nevermind, now I learned it. :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

"Strange Wings" wrote:*gasp* I'm back not even for one week
Do you mean you've been back for less than a week, or that you are going to leave again next week??? :cry:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

"Astro Forever" wrote:Do you mean you've been back for less than a week, or that you are going to leave again next week??? :cry:

:) I'm still here! :D I'm not intending to quit that abruptly again.

Unless other members/moderators are thinking otherwise... :unsure:

Return to “Fan Creations”