Sticky for Astroboy FanArt/Fanfiction/AMV?

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 16 years ago

Heheh, glad to see you guys like my stuff. Thanks.
There's more, mostly sketches. Other than that, though, like I said, most of my art is RockMan-centric, with a fair amount of s-ai mixed in. So, all in all, can't post it here. *shrug*
Still, if you want them, I would definitely be willing to post my Astroboy sketches, I have Rag, Boon, Atlas, Daichi, and others.

To answer Hikari Tail's question, I ripped them myself, removed the graphics individually from screencaps I took and then combined them on the "vs. Atlas" backdrop...like sprites.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

Daichi
Robot President

These are all just official art traces, some of them with backgrounds added. -_-
You really can't call them your art.
And before you try, you can't point at my Atlas pic, I already said myself that that was strictly a colouring job and the original lines aren't mine.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."

-Atlas

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 16 years ago

Those are awesome, Sparx

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

Hi- Thanks everyone, love Astroboy pictures and art, hugs and thanks, Toni

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 16 years ago

These are all just official art traces, some of them with backgrounds added. -_-
You really can't call them your art.
And before you try, you can't point at my Atlas pic, I already said myself that that was strictly a colouring job and the original lines aren't mine.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to say my art is traced!? What’s your problem! The back ground was freehand and the picture was a little picture next to me, I did not trace I just used the picture as a reference!

That’s two not very nice posts I have got from you now, and I’m not happy!

You can’t even tell the different between traced and freehand you poor kid.
Edit: I take this very offensively, because art is my passion.
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 16 years ago

Quiet, kids.
Daichi, please control your aggressiveness, and clarify your position. I'm sure Sparx didn't understood what you really meant.
Sparx, please be patient with Daichi: she's hot tempered, but nice when you know her better.
Hopefully, you'll both get over with the first impressions. :cool:
Last edited by Vergere on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 16 years ago

...I'm going to interrupt the fisticuffs as well, and put up this picture I made of Astro's mother from the manga.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Daichi
Robot President

"Vergere" wrote:Quiet, kids.
Daichi, please control your aggressiveness, and clarify your position. I'm sure Sparx didn't understood what you really meant.

Feh. Alright, then. I'll try.

"Sparx" wrote:Are you trying to say my art is traced!? What’s your problem! The back ground was freehand and the picture was a little picture next to me, I did not trace I just used the picture as a reference!

That’s two not very nice posts I have got from you now, and I’m not happy!

You can’t even tell the different between traced and freehand you poor kid.
Edit: I take this very offensively, because art is my passion.

Clearly it wasn't traced, per se, that's simple enough to see, but even still it's really not original stuff when you just draw someone else's picture and stick it on your own background. Think of your own ideas for pics or else you can't truly call it your own.
That's what I'm getting at.

-Atlas

Loco_the_Exclaimer
Kokoro Robot

Postby Loco_the_Exclaimer » 16 years ago

While you two are arguing....

Wow, Daichi, you're really, really good! The first one was really funny!

Here's a picture I did:
It's Reno and Abby ^^ I really like that couple. I call the picture Stargazing. :) It's kinda old though.
Hi! I'm Microbear!
Let's be sworn enemies!

Return to “Fan Creations”