Astro Boy Art and Videos Found Online

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"FunsizedCake" wrote:Ohhh sorry I didn't see that, I guess I can make a separate thread in the future if that's alright. Thanks!

It's no problem either way! Like I said, I didn't see that you can't post personal artwork in this thread until today.

If you want to post your gifs in this thread, I have no problem with it. Otherwise, I still recommend creating your own thread. It's your choice.

FunsizedCake
Kokoro Robot

Postby FunsizedCake » 9 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:[QUOTE=FunsizedCake;229582]Ohhh sorry I didn't see that, I guess I can make a separate thread in the future if that's alright. Thanks!

It's no problem either way! Like I said, I didn't see that you can't post personal artwork in this thread until today.

If you want to post your gifs in this thread, I have no problem with it. Otherwise, I still recommend creating your own thread. It's your choice.[/QUOTE]

I'll most likely just make a new thread, it'll be much cleaner that way anyway. (*´・v・ ;)

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"FunsizedCake" wrote:[QUOTE=Shiyonasan;229586][QUOTE=FunsizedCake;229582]Ohhh sorry I didn't see that, I guess I can make a separate thread in the future if that's alright. Thanks!

If you want to post your gifs in this thread, I have no problem with it. Otherwise, I still recommend creating your own thread. It's your choice.[/QUOTE]

I'll most likely just make a new thread, it'll be much cleaner that way anyway. (*´・v・ ;) [/QUOTE]

Sounds good! Can't wait to see your gifs. :)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

I have tons of frames just waiting to be made into animated GIFs. If you make such a thread, let me know, FunsizedCake.

FunsizedCake
Kokoro Robot

Postby FunsizedCake » 9 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:I have tons of frames just waiting to be made into animated GIFs. If you make such a thread, let me know, FunsizedCake.

I just made the thread,

I'm about to post a small animation right now to get the thread going.

I'll be making more later on.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

This fan art is too good not to share. The original art is from Franner Wong. Click on the link to see it in higher quality.

I don't know if I've ever seen a fiercer-looking Astro Boy image than this one. It's very unique for sure.

[url]http://imthenic.tumblr.com/post/104915601890/astro-boy-by-franner-wong[/url]

tumblr_ngevyvCfFx1t0rituo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ngevyvCfFx1t0rituo1_1280.jpg (26.95 KiB) Viewed 2445 times

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 9 years ago

Oddly reminds me of Forte from Megaman.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

:lol: Tis image reminds me of an old Marvel comic, I think it was called Machine Man; it was about a robot's conflict with men in hard suits, similar to Iron Man's. :lol:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

I see a 'Borg' Astro holding Ironman's skull. Maybe images of Hamlet as well.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 9 years ago

I saw this art piece a while back get a DD (Daily Deviation) on DA (DeviantART) and I forgot to share it with all of you.

click for spoilerImage

The piece is called Atom by NEIGHBORSTUDIOS.

This is one of the best pieces of fan art I have seen in a while, Atom looks so peaceful despite the fact that he is no longer living.
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added content.

Return to “Fan Creations”