Fanfic "Astroboy:Armageddon

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Fanfic "Astroboy:Armageddon

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

Astroboy:Armageddon

The sun was shining through large white snowflakes as Dr. Tenma gazed into the clouds whirling like dancing islands awash in beams of sunlight.
He didn't react to the entrance of shadow onto the rooftop landing pad.
Shadow;"Dr Tenma, I have initiated the Cerebus Medusa program without your permission or knowledge.Unless Astro can overcome Cerebus Medusa the current high civilization on this planet will be destroyed."
Dr Tenma; "I see. And Cerebus Medusa will bring out Astro's real power level?"
Shadow; "No. My analysis indicates that Astro has a 88% chance of overcoming the Cerebus Medusa Robot. And Metro city has a 63% chance of surviving the battle. But Astro's systems will be affected and damaged enough that the Scylla Robot will be able to destroy him... You... And the high Civilization of this planet."
Tenma; "Good! You may execute your plan as soon as I recall Astro and set his program parameters."
Shadow turns and goes into the shadow of Tenma's Penthouse Labs.
Tenma touches a button on the computer that adorned his wrist and spoke... "Computer Astro uplink, Tobio recall, guided mode,Tobio return!"
Tenma stood waiting with his hands behind his back, gazing around the sky. He could hear Astro's propulsion system before he could see the Boy, flying loops around the skyscraper penacles.
In an instant Astro landed and stood in front of Tenma, his arms at his sides, perfect "at attention."
Tenma looked down into Astros uplooking expectant gaze.
Tenma;" Astro... Subroutine Alpha 9... Combat mode Survival prime... Give Dark cannon... Give infinite Ammo.... Astro God mode... Astro Start Game..."
Astros eyes illuminated a strange glowing color of Ultra violet.
Astro; "Yes Daddy... Weapons up."
Tenma smiled. :tenma:
Last edited by cybotron on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Astroboy:Armageddon part 2

...The Museum is closing!" Cried the guard. The Natural history museum was reknown all over the world for it's towering Spinosaurus fossil repreoduction. All the more so, since so little of the Spinosaurus had actually been found by the institute of science.
The Guard was stunned when he heard the little girl's voice scream.
"FRAUD!!!! Conjecture!!! Mockery!!! She screamed! All the guards in the museum ran towards the sound of the voice.
The guards came screeching to a halt in front of the Spinosaurus exhibit. There stood a babyfat cute little girl dressed in a Red skintight Leotard and wearing black boots and a purple cape. Her hair was done up in pink and green dreadlocks that hung down her back to just below her waist.
"Little girl, are you lost? The Head guard asked. The Little girl looked at him and cried, "The Kt BOUNDARY!!!! eXTERMINATE! fRAUD! oBSoLETE SCUM!"
tHE gUARD HAD NO TIME TO SPEAK AGAIN AS A Blinding white light came from the girl and enveloped the room. The resulting explosion shattered the huge Spinosaurus fossil into dust! And burned the guards and the museum itself into vapor and ashes in a split second! In a moment the building and everyone that had been in it were reduced to a smoldering ruin!
And there in the midst stood a little girl glowing as the vapors from the blasted ediface were being sucked into her body.
"... Cerebus Medusa nutrition cycle complete.."She said in a perfect little girls voice.... :p
Last edited by cybotron on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

Interesting! I was looking forward to reading a new Astroboy story on this forum! Another project has prevented me from staring my own story for the time being, so I'm glad you started something new here!
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Thanks! I'll try to get the next scene up soon as I can.... :w00t: :lol: :tenma:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Dr Elefun ran into the security center as soon as he heard the explosion.
"What was that explosion? An energy burst??"
"Sir the explosion is from the aresa of the exhibit Museum Inspector Tawashi is coming on line now!" An excited Tawashi appeared on the big monitor as smoke and confusion swirled in the background behind him. "The Museum is destroyed, some kind of weapon! It's an attack of some kind, dozens are belived dead! Nothing remains!
Dr Elefun we need Astro here! A Robot attack! In the city center. Security video is coming in now from City Security!"
Elefun turned to the Picture in picture clip and gasped as he saw the Little Girl Robot. It looks like a Tenma design! It lokoks like Chi Chi with dreadlocks!"
Astro stood standing in front of Tenma and Tenma stood with his hand lovingly on top of Astros head. Astro heard Dr Elefun on his built in comlink. "Astro!" Shouted a worried Dr Elefun, "There is a Robot Attack at the Museum, this is an emergency will you please investigate?" "At once Dr Elefun, I'm on my way!"
" Tobio my Tobio..." Said Tenma, "Only you can now save this city and this world"
Last edited by cybotron on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”