Astro Boy fan stories

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Thanks APRIL- HERE IS next chapter-

FALLING IN LOVE-
ASTRO BOY love what he was doing under the "girl program" he allowed to be used on him. But once he finish rehearsing for the play and was back to his normal self he was so embarrassed that he acted like a teen-age girl robot in the play. But he had to be one so the play could be realistic- but he was still embarrassed especially when URAN said- "he was the perfect girl for the part and so cute and she was jealous of his pretty girl looks".
About this time ATLAS and RENO came looking for ASTRO BOY and so Uran made sure that they met the new ASTRO BOY. As his teen-age girl robot -self again he had to follow the script and to his horror he fell in love with both boys and URAN again told him- "you are such a sweet sister and i hope i am just like you and also welcome to the Twilight Zone sister."
ASTRO BOY while in love with two cute boys like RENO and ATLAS- ALSO at the same time wanted to hide but couldn't her girl's feelings interfere with her
actions.
URAN called her masters and told them how everything was going- for some reason URAN now loved ASTRO BOY as her sister but was starting to overcome the hypnotic control they had over her.

NEXT CHAPTER- ASTRO BOY the reluctant happy teen-age girl

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Heck noooo don't do that!!

Like I said, now I've gotta check out Black Jack -- just thought it could be a good idea to have a separate Black Jack fiction thread? Can't help it -- that's my editor/marketing OCD coming out! Just a suggestion to keep his stuff easier to find. No prob!! sorry sorry!!

:astro: - really she didn't mean harm -- she's just fussy that way.

:hyo: - you better NOT stop posting -- that was a good tale you had goin' there, and I'll have to punish April if you don't finish the story.

:cry: - oh nooooo....

Either way, If you want to see the picture to the story, they're gonna be at the Black Jack thread. It was to hard to post the once, having to post it again would be harder. ._. I guess I'll post the story, and new pictures as I go along. ._.

:astro: < When are you going to go back to making stories about me? :cry:
Me: < After this story.
:astro: < :)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Here is my more of my Black Jack fan story, I will also be posting the story on the Black Jack thread:
Chapter seven, “Can we come?!”
One week later, Pin-Pin and Pinoco where outside playing catch.
“Catch!” cried Pin-Pin, still learning how to talk.
“Your suppose to say ‘Here, catch!’,” corrected Pinoco. While she was correcting Pin-Pin, the soft-ball had hit Pinoco on the head, “Grrr.” she grumbled, “You don’t hit me on the head.”
“You funny, Pinoco,” giggled Pin-Pin.
“Sensei!” cried Pinoco, (Although she pronounced it Chenchei.), “She’s still saying things wrong!” Black Jack walked by them and said, “Its only been a week, give her more time to learn how to pronounce things right.
“Anyways,” he went on, “Your not really pronouncing sensei right either.” Pin-Pin had started to say sensei the same way the Pinoco said it.
“Where are you going?” asked Pinoco, sweetly, changing the subject.
“I’m going on a case, I’ll probably be gone for a few days,” replied Black Jack, putting his suitcase in the back of his black car.
“Can we come?!” asked Pin-Pin, speaking her first clear sentence.
“Yeah, can we?!” asked Pinoco, forgetting that she had been waiting for days to get Pin-Pin to speak clearly. Black Jack sighed.
“Please?” asked the little girls.
“I guess so,” Black Jack sighed. Pin-Pin and Pinoco cheered.
“You go pack our suitcases, I’ll watch Chenchei,” whispered Pinoco to Pin-Pin.
“Hai (Yes, in Japanese),” agreed Pin-Pin. She dashed into the house and took out two suitcases and threw in a few outfits in them. She grabbed a purse and struggled to take the luggage out of the house. Black Jack walked into the room and bent down to grabbed the suitcases. Pin-Pin grinned at him.
“Thank you,” she hugged him, and ran out of the room giggling.
If Black Jack had any doubts about saving Pinoco and Pin-Pin, they vanished.
A little while later, Black Jack, Pinoco, and Pin-Pin were driving away from there house.
“Where are we going?” asked Pinoco.
“To New York,” replied Black Jack.
“Yew Nork?” asked Pin-Pin, mixing up the words.
“No, its New York,” corrected Pinoco.
“Oh, New York,” whispered Pin-Pin to herself.
“We’ll probably be at the airport in a few hours.” announced Black Jack.
“Good,” said Pinoco, she turned to Pin-Pin and said, “Lets play on my DS while we wait.” Pinoco pulled out her DS and they took turns playing on the hand held game.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Here is some more of my fan story (still chapter seven, then Chapter eight) :
One hour later, they were at the airport. Black Jack took two suitcases, while Pinoco and Pin-Pin pulled the last one. They bought there tickets and sat down to wait.
“How long it take?” asked Pin-Pin.
“You mean ‘how long will it take’,” corrected Pinoco, withering, “About thirty minutes.”
“Yeah,” said Black Jack, taking a new copy of the news paper to read from a table next to him. Pinoco grabbed a magazine, and she and Pin-Pin looked through the pages.
“Now boarding at gate forty-three - Flight five thirty five. Repeat, Flight four thirty one.”
(Random numbers, don’t really know about airports and planes. :P )
“Isn’t that the plane we’re going on?” asked Pinoco.
“Yes,” replied Black Jack, “Get your purse and lets go.” They walked to the plane and started to board it.
Just then, Pin-Pin smacked right into someone.
“Oh, sorry,” said a voice above Pin-Pin. She looked up and saw a man with long, pale hair and dark cloth, like Black Jack. Black Jack turned around to see the man helping Pin-Pin up.
“Kiriko!” Black Jack said in surprise, “What are you doing here?”
Kiriko turned around and a sly grin spread across his face, “Well, if it isn’t Black Jack,” he said, walking along with Pin-Pin to Black Jack and Pinoco.
Pin-Pin looked puzzled and ran to Pinoco, scared.
“Its ok,” Pinoco comforted Pin-Pin, “That’s just Kiriko, a weirdo doctor.”
“Me, weird?” laughed Kiriko, he turned to Black Jack and said, “So, what are you doing here, Black Jack? On another case?”
“Mind your on business,” Black Jack growled, he turned to Pin-Pin and Pinoco, “Come on.” he pulled them both into the plane and looked around for seats. Then he saw that the only seats where in rows of two. He went to a chair and Pinoco sat next to him.
“Where is Pin-Pin going to sit?” Pinoco asked.
“She can sit with me, If she wants,” said Kiriko behind them.
“Ok!” cried Pin-Pin cheerfully. She sat down behind the chairs that Black Jack and Pinoco were sitting at, and Kiriko sat next to her.
“So, who are you anyways?” he asked Pin-Pin.
“I Pinoco sister.” said Pin-Pin, in her usual weird way, “Sensei take care of me.”
“How did he come to take care of you?” Kiriko pushed on.
“I was born from a fetus in a fetu, I think,” replied Pin-Pin.
“And do you know if Black Jack is here for a case?” Kiriko asked with eagerness.
“Hey, stop interrogating her.” said Black Jack, looking back at them, Then he gestured for Pin-Pin to lean over, then he whispered in her ear, “Don’t answer any questions Kiriko askes about me, ok?”
“Ok,” promised Pin-Pin. Just then the plane started to go into the air. Pin-Pin laid back and fell asleep, resting her head on Kiriko, who didn’t seem to mind.

Chapter eight, In New York

When the Pin-Pin woke up, she found that Kiriko had fallen asleep and that Black Jack and Pinoco were also asleep. She yawned and saw a flight attendant (Is that what they’re called? :P ) walking by with a cart of mixed juice, Pinoco’s favorite kind of drink. She signaled for two cups of the juice and then walked over to Pinoco. She tipped one of the cups slightly and a little bit of the juice fell on Pinoco’s face. Pinoco’s eyes shot opened and she glared at Pin-Pin.
“Morning, Pinoco, here some juice!” she handed Pinoco the cup and went back to her seat.
“Thanks,” mumbled Pinoco
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

hello
Anime Girl 14 and Uran&Astro1980 your stories are soooo cool i've been
reading them for the past few weeks and i've not finished reading them
yet, coz i'v been busy!

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

o.o Um, it's kinda big to post up here, over 20 pages (and i'd kinda like to keep it all in one spot) but here's Chapter 3 to my fic Wuv chu yet, I-I mean Love you yet! >.<;

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5894398/3/Love_You_Yet

Details: After their run in with the Scorpion Brothers, Cora and the newly named Atom team up with Zane and Trashcan and begin their journey to reach the robot circus. If only things were that easy...*featuring cameos from Mr.Mustachio, Mrs. I'M GETTING MARRIED, and small cameos from Black Jack and Pinoco*
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Astronomical girl
Banned

I am a Astro boy FanFiction writer.

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

FanFiction is one of my hobbies, dear friends, three of my fictions are for Astro boy and more are coming.

here is my profile. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2123455/Magnacarter

Rose Angels: Basically, A theft and return of Mecha children (basically robotic children designed to act,talk ,and think like human children) has Astro into investigating into a neutral robotics ring called The Rose Angels, who take the children and return them human. Along the way he meets more then just the Angels but a missing person in both Tenma's memories and his.

:astro: Who is worse?

Mother of Child and Creation: Who is Tobio's mother? What kind of woman be interested in a Tenma? Well, in this story I'd answered that question. I tweeked in a Tesuka charactor. can you guess?

:astro: Yey, I get to know who mom is! I wondered about that bit, ok, there's you but where is mom? Hello! I didn't exactally hatch from an egg"

:tenma: what are you implying?

:astro: that the birds and the bees don't cut it, you never told me anything about the whole "mom" bit.

:hyo: Maybe because, one night he was drunk and he was hit by a girl and she did the whole thing and he never knew what hit him until one day she left you on the door step and forgot or,was it just a quick slip and she left it on your desk, eh Doc?

:tenma: Ouch...what did I do?

:astro: not telling the whole story, Doc

:tenma: I think she has it out for me

:hyo: nods the head...never disagreed, women usually are very dangerous when it comes to men, they tend to leave bite marks somewhere or worse.

:tenma: Nothing is worse and or dangerous then women not even robots, woman are not polite when there mad, they tend to have something to hit you with then they scrap the robot into a neat pile that is what she did.

:hyo: who?

:tenma: read and find out

:hyo: T_T

In Loco Parentis: The title says it all ,O'Shay is in the hospital in critical care and Astro and Zoran need a guardian and the government has you-know-who to do the job.

:tenma :O K, She definitly has it out for me.

:astro: hey, where does that leave me, chopped liver?

:hyo: No, just scrapmeat

:astro: Mmm...bacon...sausage...pork roast...pig belly...ham...pork chops.

:hyo: I think I wet myself
Unyongnekasayo

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

I have a new idea for another fan story, called Uta's song. I'll post it tomorrow. :)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

NEXT CHAPTER- Astro Boy- THE RELUCTANT HAPPY TEEN AGE GIRL-

URAN SEEING HER BIG BROTHER acting and looking like a cute teen age girl made her feel so happy- then suddenly she shook off the effect of the "sublinimal hypnotic scan" done on her mind and she wanted her big brother back. When she went to where ASTRO BOY was she saw the woman who had used the "girl program" on ASTRO BOY leaving the room where ASTRO BOY was. She smiled and said " he loves being a girl robot and so i made the 'girl program ' permanent."
"Why?- i want my big brother back!"-
"Look at him dear- he is so happy being a female robot girl named ASTRELLA!"
"Hi URAN- I LOVE BEING YOUR BIG SISTER NOW and i am so happy being a girl robot now!"
URAN started crying cause she knew her big brother was now a girl robot and as much as she love ASTRELLA as her sister- she wanted ASTRO BOY back. SHE KNEW SHE HAD to change him back.
" WE LOST CONTROL OF THAT brat's sister- we have better send him to stop her- she doesn't stand a chance against him!" evil laughing

next chapter- URAN versus ATLAS
Last edited by avatargirl on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected something

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote: FanFiction is one of my hobbies, dear friends, three of my fictions are for Astro boy and more are coming.

here is my profile. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2123455/Magnacarter

Magna is that you? It's meee Sapphirelights! =D

Return to “Fan Creations”