Astro Boy fan stories

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

Another story

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Ello, My fellow writer Sapphirelights,
tis I , Magnacarter ;b

are you following me or I follow you?

mox nix to me but HI! Lisa! Haha what is the chance of one person being on another site on the web? eh?
Unyongnekasayo

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:Ello, My fellow writer Sapphirelights,
tis I , Magnacarter ;b

are you following me or I follow you?

mox nix to me but HI! Lisa! Haha what is the chance of one person being on another site on the web? eh?

*Tackle glomps* pretty high if both people are Astro boy fans and there's barely any forums. And i've been here way before chu lol x3 still it's awesome you finally joined the club you'll have a lot of fun here!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Ha XD

besides what you implying. I wanted to join but remember I used my mom email and I didn't want to be in trouble. Now I have my own email. I can join any site for my own fun. what did you think about this?

Mother of Child and Creation: Who is Tobio's mother? What kind of woman be interested in a Tenma? Well, in this story I'd answered that question. I tweeked in a Tesuka charactor. can you guess?

:astro: Yey, I get to know who mom is! I wondered about that bit, ok, there's you but where is mom? Hello! I didn't exactally hatch from an egg.

:tenma: what are you implying?

:astro: that the birds and the bees don't cut it, you never told me anything about the whole "mom" bit.

:hyo: Maybe because, one night he was drunk and he was hit by a girl and she did the whole thing and he never knew what hit him until one day she left you on the door step and forgot or,was it just a quick slip and she left it on your desk, eh Doc?

:tenma :O uch...what did I do?

:astro: not telling the whole story, Doc

:tenma: I think she has it out for me

:hyo: nods the head...never disagreed, women usually are very dangerous when it comes to men, they tend to leave bite marks somewhere or worse.

:tenma: Nothing is worse and or dangerous then women not even robots, woman are not polite when there mad, they tend to have something to hit you with then they scrap the robot into a neat pile that is what she did.

:hyo: who?

:tenma: read and find out

:hyo: T_T

In Loco Parentis: The title says it all ,O'Shay is in the hospital in critical care and Astro and Zoran need a guardian and the government has you-know-who to do the job.

:tenma :O K, She definitly has it out for me.

:astro: hey, where does that leave me, chopped liver?

:hyo: No, just scrapmeat

:astro: Mmm...bacon...sausage...pork roast...pig belly...ham...pork chops.

:hyo: I think I wet myself
Unyongnekasayo

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Here is the rest of my story Black Jack fan story ( I'll post the pictures that go with the story on the thread Black jack) :

“You welcome.” replied Pin-Pin. She looked over at Kiriko and shook him awake. Kiriko yawned and looked at Pin-Pin. Pin-Pin grinned at him, “Good morning!” she greeted him.
“Morning,” Kiriko replied.
“Please buckle your seat belt,” came a voice from a speaker above, “we are about to land in New York, repeat please buckle your seat belts!”
Pin-Pin looked over Black Jack and Pinoco’s chairs, and saw that Black Jack had woken up and put on his belt. so had Pinoco.
So Pin-Pin sat back and put on her belt. She looked at Kiriko, and saw that he had put he’s belt on also. The plane land softly a few minutes later, and people started to stamped for the exit.
Pin-Pin looked around for Black Jack and Pinoco, and she thought she caught a glimpse of them.
“Sensei? Pinoco?” Pin-Pin called out. People bumped into her and glared at her, and yelled for her to get out of the way. Pin-Pin started to cry, “Sensei!”
Just then, Kiriko came up to her, and said, “you lost?” he smiled his sly grin and held out his hand. Pin-Pin was to scared to refuse, so she grabbed his and followed him out of the plane.
When they got out of the airport, they saw Black Jack and Pinoco waiting by a taxi.
“Pin-Pin!” Pinoco practically screamed, “You had me scared to death! Don’t ever go with Kiriko again!” She grabbed Pin-Pins hand and started doting on her like a mother.
“Pinoco!” Pin-Pin said giggling, “Kiriko no bad! He helped me!” Pinoco just took out a comb and started to comb her hair.
“Thanks,” mumbled Black Jack to Kiriko.
“No prob,” replied Kiriko, with a smirk.
“Thank you!” cried Pin-Pin running from Pinoco, “I’m gonna marry you someday!”
Kiriko lost his cool, he freaked out and said, “Uh, got to go,” his face became red and he ran into a taxi.
Pinoco laughed out loud, “Great, your joking right?!” she said.
“No,” replied Pin-Pin puzzled, “What wrong with me wanting to marry Kiriko?”
Pinoco just laughed and said, “he’s to old for you!”
“I don’t care,” said Pin-Pin.
“Alright lets get going.” said Black Jack, breaking up the fight.
The went into the taxi, where the taxi man was waiting impatiently. Black Jack gave the taxi man the address of his patient, than sat back to nap. It was going to be a long ride.

Chapter nine, No patient.

When they got to the address, Black Jack saw someone that made him mad. Kiriko!
“What’s he doing here?” he said to himself, under his breath. He ran up the stair, ahead of Pinoco and Pin-Pin.
Pin-Pin was delighted to see Kiriko again, but Black Jack wasn’t.
Black Jack ran face to face with Kiriko, “What are you doing here?” he asked him.
“None of you business, but if you had a patent here, they died of natural causes.”
Black Jack burst through the door and ran into the house, up the stairs and saw his patent laying on his bed, dead.
“We’re sorry, Black Jack sensei,” the mans relative started to say, “He just couldn’t take it anymore…”
Black Jack just walked out of the house, to Pinoco and Pin-Pin, who had barely gotten to the stairs.
“Come on, we’re leaving,” Black Jack announced.
“What about the patient?” asked Pinoco, following Black Jack.
“There is no patient.” Black Jack said flatly.
“Jeez, that Kiriko!” said Pinoco madly.
“Lets just go home,” replied Black Jack.

Chapter Ten, Later on

A few month later….
It was another day in Black Jacks house.
“Sensei!” called Pinoco, “When can we ever go on a vacation?”
“Next week,” Black Jack said, to Pinoco and Pin-Pins surprise.
“Next week? Where?” asked Pinoco and Pin-Pin excitedly.
“A solitude island.” replied Black Jack, really getting into the idea of a vacation.
“I’ll pack the food!” cried Pinoco.
“I’ll pack our suitcases!” called Pin-Pin from the bed rooms.
“I’ll go get tickets online,” said Black Jack, “We’re going to stay there for a few weeks, so pack lots of cloth.”
“Hai!” said his two charges.

Hope you liked the story, my next fan story will be about Black Jack's vacation. It going to be called Uta's Song. :)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astronomical girl
Banned

Have you tried joining FanFiction.net?

the story is very Good!!
Unyongnekasayo

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Who's story? '_'?
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Who's story? '_'?

I think she means yours. :) She was asking if you're going to put this story on Fanfiction.net.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astronomical girl
Banned

Your story,the one you posted in your last thread,you goof. :b
Unyongnekasayo

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

ooh, mine? I might. i've been making another story. Here it is (its called Uta's Song, kinda like a love story... XD) :

Chapter one, the mysterious girl

It was just another normal day, and Black Jack, Pinoco and Pin-Pin were on vacation on a solitude island.
“Sensei?” asked Pin-Pin, “Can Pinoco and I go swimming?”
“Sure,” replied Black Jack, who was just laying on a beach towel, staring at the sky, “Just be careful not to got in to deep.”
“Thanks, Sensei!” said Pinoco happily. She and Pin-Pin ran into the water.
Black Jack was just laying on the towel, when a breeze came. He heard the sound of a girl singing. (This is only a fan story, I don’t know if this is how the song is really suppose to go)
“Three red seeds, two blue seeds, how many white seeds?
Six white seeds, five red seeds, how many blue seeds?
sleep now, my sweet darling. San Merida, San Merida.
An owl is hooting at you beloved San Merida forest.
The voice sings out through the forest night
Leads my way like a candle light
If I can hear it so can you
The cry that echoes through the years
Clears my deepest fears
If I can hear it why can’t you?
The owl comes out to me
Shows me where to go.
San Merida, to San Merida
The voice sings out through the forest night
Hush little one it will be alright
My white owl is calling you…”
Black Jack sat up and looked around. He saw a little ledge a few feet away from him, on it stood a girl about 18 years old, with white bandages wrapped on both her legs, a white bandage wrapped around her left arm, a white bandage a cross her right eye, a bandage wrapped around her right hand, and a cross like scar on her cheek. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was in pain.
She had dark brown hair and when she opened her eye, Black Jack saw that it was also dark brown. For cloths, she had a brown ratty cloth as a shirt, some ratty brown short shorts under a long green cloth that served as a skirt, and her feet were bare.
“San Merida, San Merida,” sang the girl, closing her eyes and falling to the ground.
Black Jack leaped to his feet and ran to the girl. He pulled her onto his lap and tried to wake her up.
“Miss, are you ok?” he shook the girl. Her eyes flew open, and she started gasping for air, in pain.
“Itami! Itami!” the girl cried. (Itami is suppose to mean Pain in Japanese. At least that’s what it says in my Japanese book… ;)
“Where? Where does it hurt?” asked Black Jack.
“It hurts all over,” the girl replied, staring at the sky, “Take me with you, Hiroko!”
“Hiroko?” said Black Jack.
“Hiroko…” the girl started crying, then she fell unconscious again.
Just then a boy about the same age as the girl, probably a little older, came running towards Black Jack and the girl.
“Uta-San!” he cried, “What have you been doing here? I told you to rest!” The boy looked at Black Jack and said, “Who are you?”
“I’m… Kuro Hazama,” replied Black Jack, using his real name.
“Could you help me carry her back to our house?” asked the boy.
“Sure,” replied Black Jack. He picked up the girl and followed the boy.
“By the way, I’m Rock Holmes, I’m her doctor, and friend.” said Rock, introducing himself.
“How did she get hurt?” asked Black Jack, examining Uta.

Chapter two, the accident

“She was in a bad accident with her friend, Hiroko, and I” replied Rock, “We were exploring a old abandoned building, when Hiroko dripped and crashed into a wall. The building was so old, that when she crashed into the wall, the place just started to fall
“I got out safely, but Hiroko and Uta were trapped,” Rock went on, “I ran to call 911, when the building caught fire. I saw Uta being pushed out a small hole from the building. I ran and grabbed Uta away from the fire.
She was hurt really badly, and when the police, Fire truck, and the ambulance, I could see that half the building had been burned.
The firemen put the fire out and looked for Hiroko-Chan. When they found her, she was badly hurt and burned.” Rock took a few minutes to catch his breath, then started again, “Since I am a doctor, I asked to operate on Hiroko-Chan and Uta-San. Hiroko died during her operation,” Rock looked pained, “I wanted to save both of them, but since Hiroko died, I transplanted what I needed for Uta from Hiroko. She has been in pain ever since the operation, only three weeks ago.”
“The accident happened a few weeks ago?” asked Black Jack in astonishment.
“Yes, And I wanted to put Uta-San in a hospital for rehab, but she refused. You see, Uta has been living alone on this island with Hiroko for eight years, and some of the villagers from the nearest island has been sending food for her and Hiroko.
They have tried to coax Hiroko and Uta to come to the island, but they always refused. And as work, Uta and Hiroko used to go to the village to sing San Merida to the children and elderly.”
“San Merida?” said Black Jack.
Just then, they reached a small hut. Rock opened the door and Black Jack followed him to a room with a small cot in it.
“She wanted to live in her and Hiroko’s old cave, but I convinced her to stay here.” said Rock.
Black Jack put Uta-San down on the small cot.
Uta stirred. Her left eye flew opened. She looked at Black Jack and then at Rock.
“Who are you?” she asked Black Jack. She tried to get up, but failed. Tears spring into her eyes.
“Lay down for now, Uta-San.” Rock ordered gently, but firmly, “I’ll get your lunch.”
“I better get going, my two charges are still on the beach,” said Black Jack.
“Will you come back later?” Uta asked all of a sudden, “I would like to see you again. And your two charges.” Uta closed her eyes, and tried to smile, “Three red seeds, two blue seeds, how many white seeds?
Six white seeds, five red seeds, how many blue seeds?
sleep now, my sweet darling. San Merida, San Merida.
An owl is hooting at you beloved San Merida forest…” she sang.
“I’ll come again later,” Black Jack promised the girl.
Back at the beach Pinoco and Pin-Pin had started to look around for Black Jack.
“Where could he have gone?!” Pinoco grumbled, “Probably with a girl!”
“What?! Does he do that?” asked Pin-Pin.
“I suspect that he does.” replied Pinoco.
“Look, there he is! Sensei!” called Pin-Pin. Black Jack ran towards them, expecting them to be relived, but instead they yelled, “Where were you?!” Black Jack chuckled, “I was just helping someone,” he replied flatly.
“Who?” Pinoco asked suspiciously.
“A girl that was singing San Merida, didn’t you hear her?” asked Black Jack.
“oh, I thought I was dreaming…” said Pinoco embarrassed, “So what happened to her?”
Black Jack explained the story as best as he could, while they where walking back to they’re small hut.
“Oh that poor girl!” said Pin-Pin, tears coming to her eyes.
“Can we see her?” asked Pinoco.

Chapter three, Going to see Uta-San

“She asked me to come later, so we can go in a little while.” replied Black Jack.
Just then, they reached the hut.
“Change your cloth,” he told the girls.
“Hai,” said the girls. They grabbed there outfits and changed into them.
Then when they got out, Black Jack went in to change his cloth.
A few minutes later, they were ready to go to Rock’s hut.
“Come on,” said Pinoco impatiently.
Son they were at the hut. Black jack knocked on the door, and Rock answered.
“Come in,” Rock said, “Your just in time Uta-San is just about to sing San Merida.”
Rock lead the way to where Uta was sitting, on a rock in the back yard. The sun was setting.
“Hi,” said Uta, smiling. Black jack could see that she looked like she was in pain.
“Hi, are you the girl Sensei was talking about?” asked Pinoco.
“Sensei?” asked Uta-San, she looked at Black Jack in amazement.
“Yes, he’s the famous Black Jack Sensei!” announced Pinoco proudly.
Uta tried to walk to Black Jack, but didn’t go far. She fell. She got back up and walked to Black Jack with unstable legs.
She fell into his arms. She looked at Black Jack and said, “Are you really Black Jack Sensei?”
“Hai,” replied Black Jack. He lead Uta-San to a chair.
“Can you operate on me?” she blurted out. Black Jack was shocked.
“Rock said that I may not live, if I cannot get operated on again.” the girl said, trying not to cry, “Please Sensei!”
Her eyes were bright with tears springing into her eyes.
“Will you operate on her?” asked Pinoco, looking sad.
“I don’t have any money right know, but I’ll pay you back, I promise,” the girl said.
“No, I will pay for the operation,” said Rock, “how much do you want? 50,000,000 yen?”
Black Jack was shocked on how much Rock was willing to pay.
“I only want 1,000 Yen,” Black Jack said, to everyone’s surprise.
“So we will operate?!” said Pinoco excitedly. She walked to Uta and said, “Don’t worry Uta-San! We will make you all better!”

Hope y'all like it. :3 Stay tuned for chapter four, beginning the operation!
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Fan Creations”