Astro Boy fan stories

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

And the link? I gave you a link to where I found my avatar. I think you'll like some of the pics.

:astro: Oh no... fan girls!!

:hyo: Where?...I don't see them

:astro: There! they're trying to fanpic me!
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

Thanks ASTRONOMICAL GIRL- ARE ALL THE PICTURES as cute as your avatar- if they are that is a nice link- thanks and hope we will be best friends here- thanks

Astronomical girl
Banned

WOW l.l i'm getty very popular around here and people are actually talking to me,nice :)

i'm sorry, where i live people either will talk to you and when you e-mail them and you try to talk to them they'll ignore you and or forget you.

you and some others are really nice :)

and your welcome.
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

Thanks ASTRONOMICAL GIRL for being sweet-

NEXT CHAPTER- URAN versus ATLAS
URAN ASKED HER SISTER/ASTRO BOY what the "hypnotic trance trigger" on her permanent "girl program" was. At first she did not want to tell Uran- she loved being a girl robot. She loved being a girl robot so much. Then Uran got a brilliant idea- as she started to implement her plan to change ASTRO BOY back- ATLAS got there.
" Leave her alone URAN- I DO NOT WANT TO HURT YOU- so leave your now big sister now!"
"SINCE WHEN DOES the big tough ATLAS take orders from humans and criminals?"
"I take orders from no one!"
"Never knew you wanted to hurt little girl robots- thought you were pro-robot ATLAS? You are being controlled by these humans and you don't even know it. If i can defeat their control over me surely a big tough robot like you can!"
URAN was taught a way she could stop ATLAS but if she used it- ATLAS would be severly damaged- she wanted him on her side to help her brother.
ATLAS was getting mad- he was starting to think maybe URAN was right.
Then the teacher who program ASTRO BOY with the permanent "girl program"- came back and told ASTRO BOY to decide to be a girl robot permanently- ASTRO BOY said- "yes i will thanks". Then she ordered URAN to forget about changing ASTRO BOY back to her boyself.
"No i want my big brother back!"
"Atlas ATTACK this renegade robot she try to hurt me."
Uran was using moves she had learned from ASTRO BOY in how to defend herself. She realized if ATLAS kept attacking her she would be beat easily or she would have to risk damaging her friend.

NEXT chapter- URAN AND ASTRO BOY'S surprise CHANGES-

Beyond the Stars

URAN'S and ASTRO BOY'S surprise CHANGES-

URAN care about her friend ATLAS and she knew she had to do something to save her big brother and also help ATLAS to overcome their control over him.
Then she realize what happened-"renegade robot" was hypnotic trigger used to control ATLAS.
"Renegade robot YOU ARE FREE from our commands"
As soon as URAN said that ATLAS stopped his attack and asked "what happened"?-
The woman who programmed ASTRO BOY to want to be a girl robot and gave that "renegade robot" command to ATLAS did a quick disappearing act- but she gave a command to ASTRO BOY that seemed to change him into a female robot forever.
When URAN heard what she told ASTRO BOY she cried and URAN had became a very sad little robot sister.
ATLAS when he heard how he had been used got mad- but he got EVEN madder when he heard what the woman had told ASTRO BOY- turning ASTRO BOY seemingly into ASTRELLA the female robot for good.

NEXT CHAPTER- HI- i AM ASTRELLA can we be friends?
Last edited by avatargirl on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added something

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:URAN'S and ASTRO BOY'S surprise CHANGES-

URAN care about her friend ATLAS and she knew she had to do something to save her big brother and also help ATLAS to overcome their control over him.
Then she realize what happened-"renegade robot" was hypnotic trigger used to control ATLAS.
"Renegade robot YOU ARE FREE from our commands"
As soon as URAN said that ATLAS stopped his attack and asked "what happened"?-
The woman who programmed ASTRO BOY to want to be a girl robot and gave that "renegade robot" command to ATLAS did a quick disappearing act- but she gave a command to ASTRO BOY that seemed to change him into a female robot forever.
When URAN heard what she told ASTRO BOY she cried and URAN had became a very sad little robot sister.
ATLAS when he heard how he had been used got mad- but he got EVEN madder when he heard what the woman had told ASTRO BOY- turning ASTRO BOY seemingly into ASTRELLA the female robot for good.

NEXT CHAPTER- HI- i AM ASTRELLA can we be friends?

Wow, its good! :D And Astrella? :lol: your story is going good. ^____^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

hi- thanks- URAN&ASTRO 1980-
NEXT CHAPTER- hi- I AM ASTRELLA- CAN WE BE FRIENDS?

"hi- I AM ASTRELLA- CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"-
As soon as ASTRELLA/ASTRO BOY said that URAN cried. ATLAS got mad- the command the woman gave ASTRELLA/ASTRO BOY made the former boy robot hero into a sweet -cute friendly girl robot permanently. Otherwords she made ASTRELLA/ASTRO BOY REPROGRAMMED herself into a different robot- a female robot that had forgotten who she was previously. ATLAS GOT MAD BECAUSE they were making ASTRELLA take the place of ASTRO BOY - STEALING away the boy robot's identity seemingly permanently. URAN cried cause ASTRELLA was such a sweet-caring robot girl but she was no ASTRO BOY.
" Someone is going to change ASTRELLA back or they will wish they had!!!"

NEXT- ASTRELLA is so sweet- why would you want ASTRO BOY"
Last edited by avatargirl on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CHANGE SOMETHING

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

:) I like your story, avatargirl. If anyone want to read my fan story (Its a Black Jack fan story... Uh, kinda like... Drama, or...uh a love story... Ahem) , here are a few links ^____^ : http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16989970/utas-song-a-black-jack-fan-story
and http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17003524/utas-song-a-black-jack-fan-story-part-two-chapters-four-and-half-of-five last http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17029252/utas-song-a-black-jack-fan-story-chapters-five-and-some-of-chapter-six. Hope you all ( anyone who reads it. ^___^ ;) like the story. (there are chapters one to six.)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astronomical girl
Banned

Spoiler for my fic "Mother of Child and Creation" Chapter seven part 2 :b

WHISH The door opened. A man walked in and spoke up
“Excuse me I hate to…” He stopped
I turned to see the man who walked in. He was a very slim man with red hair and blue eyes, where a navy blue suit with a long black winter coat. I looked at him and asked
“You are, Mister? I asked
“Lemon, Dickens Laurence Lemon, at your service and I am looking for an Amelia Maeyumi” He said
I never met this man but then Charlotte walked in with Amelia’s clothes.
“Sir…I tried tell him to wait but he was a rude booger to tell wait” She said
I head nodded her to give Amelia her clothes. He followed me to my desk and asked me.
“Are you the infamous, Doctor Tenma?
“Yes and why are you here if you are here for interviews you should have listened to Charlotte she would have told you that I don’t take reviews, so please explain why you’re here?
“I am here hopefully to ask, Amelia to marry me but I will do it at the upcoming ball”
Charlotte walked out from the file room with Amelia and quietly walked passed the lean man until he turned and saw who he was looking for.
“Ms.Amelia, Oh, how happy I am to see you” He said happily
He walked towards her and used Charlotte as a shield.
“Hello, Lemon” She said uneasily
“My how the years have treated you and I, I now head my company and you beautiful as ever in such working clothes” He noted as He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed.
I snared at the sight of him touching her with such tamed hands, although she knew what he was talking about she was wearing her tight lab coat that Charlotte gave her to wear for today. To see such vulgarly fueled a lusting hatred. This cooled as she pulled away from his hand.
“Lemon…why did you come here? She asked coolly
“To dance at the upcoming ball” He answered
“With who and who invited you, I thought only employees come to ball”
“With you and I came on my own accord”
DING/DING/DING the cell rang
“Excuse me…hello…ah, hello mother…yes, I’m here…Mother please, I don’t need someone ruling my life” He closed the cell
“I must go, I have an important meeting to attend to…I will see you again…My darling Amelia” He departed
After the man left the room, I put myself at ease with the situation. Amelia also returned to her desk and breathed.
“Exhale…I’m so glad his mother called” She said
“Lemon…how did you ever meet such an over-dressed tartar? I asked
“Hmph…I met him at college He was my dorm neighbor and he liked me then when rumor spread he then came to cling on me when ever he got the chance” She explained
I looked at her in her lab coat with interest. She hated the tight lab coat, according to her she would rather wear the school lab coat because it allows her to move about. The coat is tight because expenses and the type of cloth the coat is made from, the woman were told to be very modest and lady-like in the coat, with Amelia that wasn’t the case. The coat on her was similar to her wearing elastic polyester shirt on a well defined girl. She walked with ease in and out of the office back and forth, however I seem to be paying more attention to her with the coat and then without. After lunch I felt exhausted after calls from the minister in Russia and trying to speak in Russian, one of the languages that I had to learn with the job. Amelia walks in from lunch with a file of folders and placed them on my desk and took half with her to the folder room.

:tenma: Can people not leave a dog lay?

:hyo: No,Doc, everyone wants to know how did Tobio came to be, and as Astro stated

:astro: Yey, I get to know who mom is! I wondered about that bit, ok, there's you but where is mom? Hello! I didn't exactally hatch from an egg.

:tenma: what are you implying?

:astro: that the birds and the bees don't cut it, you never told me anything about the whole "mom" bit.

:hyo: Maybe because, one night he was drunk and he was hit by a girl and she did the whole thing and he never knew what hit him until one day she left you on the door step and forgot or,was it just a quick slip and she left it on your desk, eh Doc?

:tenma :O uch...what did I do?

:astro: not telling the whole story, Doc

:tenma: You just like pocking fun at my exspence, don't you?

:hyo: smiles and nods head,Yes. :)
Last edited by Astronomical girl on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unyongnekasayo

Beyond the Stars

Thanks Uran&Astro 1980 and Astronomical Girl-

NEXT chapter- "ASTRELLA is so SWEET- WHY would you want Astro Boy"

URAN just love ASTRELLA AS HER big sister now- the troubling thought-"Astrella IS SO sweet - why would you want ASTRO BOY?" came into the little robot girl's mind- she love ASTRELLA so much they could do things together like sisters- but she love ASTRO BOY more.
ATLAS could tell how hurt URAN was and he knew ASTRELLA was a cute friendly girl robot he cared about so MUCH- but he respected ASTRO BOY and as long as he functioned he would protect both girl robots until he could get ASTRELLA back to normal.

NEXT CHAPTER- ASTRELLA ASKS- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME BEING A GIRL ROBOT?

Return to “Fan Creations”