Astro Boy fan stories

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Astro Boy fan stories

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Here's an Astro Boy fan story I made up. It also includes other Tezuka characters, plus a few I made up. Soon to be a YouTube video. Enjoy! :)

Astro Boy and Jetter Mars vs. The Ghost Doll
a fan story by Anime Girl 14

PART ONE

It was a beautiful day in Metro City. It was June 30th, 2017, and the sun was shining, brightening up the Japan sky. But that was not on Astro's mind at the momment. Dr. Elefun had just called him, telling him that there was trouble at the Ministry of Science and Tecnology. Without a second to spare, Astro took off like a rocket, flying in the air, with his jets trailing behind his fire engine red boots. Finally, he landed at the front entrance of the Ministry of Science, with Dr. Elefun waiting at the front door. "Oh, thank godness you've come Astro!" said the worried scientist. "There is something I needed to talk to you about. Quickly, come inside Astro." They both went into the building to discuss the issue at hand. "Astro, a huge disaster happened at the Ministry that, if not stopped imeadiatly, could cause total havoc, not only in Japan, but possibly all over the world!" said a very nervous Dr. Elefun. "What's the trouble Doctor?" asked Astro Boy. "Well, a huge monster owl, who goes by the name of Hooter, has stolen an important, unfinished robot from the Ministry last night." replyed Dr. Elefun. "Huh, what? Did you say a huge monster owl?" said Astro, who didn't almost belive that he heard the proffesser right. As if Dr. Elefun was reading his mind, he replyed "I almost didn't believe it at first, but everyone saw the same exact thing. A big huge owl who stole a robot that wasn't even finished being modified yet. And the problem was that the robot had been abandoned after the scientist who made her, died in a traffic accident. The robot was turned on for only a few days, when a drunk driver ran right into her father, and afterwords, a hengrenade fell right on top of her, from a anti-robot party member, and she was most certainly damaged." "Oh, the poor little robot girl." said Astro, with tears forming in his eyes. Many humans still didn't like the idea of robots having human rights, and try to prevent it in many ways possible, and sometimes killing robots. Stories like that just break Astro's heart. How could humans do such a thing? Astro wondered. Then Dr. Elefun added, "We found her in the back of the storage room, and attempted to modify her, but then a huge owl broke into the building, and stole the body. He wrote a letter saying he modified her, giving her a ghostly appearence, and named her as Ghost Doll. He said that she now hates humans, and wants to get revenge on the people who killed her, and her father, almost haunting them." Astro was really surprised about what was going on. "Gee, Doctor, what can I do?" he asked, ready to help. "I want you to find the Ghost Doll, but I want you to bring her back alive, and I want you to work with a partner, too." said Doctor Elefun. "What, a partner!?" said Astro, pondering just who was gonna be his partner. Just then, another robot boy walked into the room. "Hello Doctor. I came here just like you told me to." said the young robot politley. He almost looked like Astro, exept he had a mouse ear-like hairstyle, he wore blue boots, blue shorts with a black belt, and a red cape. "Thank you for coming Jetter," said Dr. Elefun said to the young robot, "Lemme introduce you. Astro, this is Jetter Mars. Jetter, this is Astro Boy." Astro shook hands with Jetter and said, "Hello Jetter. Nice to meet you." Jetter replyed, "Hiya Astro. Nice to meet you too." Then all of the sudden, someone broke through the walls of the Ministry of Science. It was a robot. She looked like a young girl, but a ghostly pink light surrounded her. She laughed an evil laugh. "Ha Ha Ha Ha! You'll never catch me Astro or Jetter! I'm gonna get revenge on the humans who destroyed me, and all robots who stand in the way too! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Surely the robot girl, was no one other than Ghost Doll.

(Stay tooned for part 2 later)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- like the story Anime Girl 14

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Soon I'll write part 2, so be ready to see what happens next. I might include pictures too. I just didn't have time today, because I had a band concert performance.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- look forward

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Nice story. I have a story too, maybe i should post it. :)
:astro:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Here is part two of the story. Sorry I took so long. I was delayed due to my school's band trip to the Kennywood Amusement Park. Well anyways, enjoy! :)

Astro Boy and Jetter Mars vs. The Ghost Doll
a fan story by Anime Girl 14

PART TWO

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" laughed Ghost Doll, "All humans are gonna get it!" Dr. Elefun went to call the police. They could not believe what they saw. Ghost Doll was unlike anything Astro, Jetter, or even Dr. Elefun had ever seen before. She looked like an ordinary little girl robot, except she was slightly translucent, and was glowing as bright as a light bulb. She was a shade of light pink, glowing with light of many different colors. Her eyes were shining as red as Astro Boy's boots. And on her forehead was a purple gemstone. In other words, she looked like a small, but super powerful being. But Astro, who has the power to tell if anyone was good or bad, knew that she was not all bad, but just misunderstood, caught up in something she shouldent have been in. "Hold it right there! Stop it!" shouted Astro. "Why do you want to destroy humans?" Ghost Doll was annoyed. "Hmph!" she said, "Because they destroyed my father, and me! And I didn't do a darn thing to them. Besides, I can destroy them if I want to because you're not the boss of me!" she taunted, acting like an imature little kid. Astro was upset. "But you know, you're not supposed to hurt humans!" Then Jetter steped up, and said "And you're outnumbered anyway, because there is two of us, and only one of you!" But Ghost Doll had come prepared. "Oh really, huh? ROBOTS, ATTACK!" she shouted. Then four bat-like robot monsters smashed into the room, with bricks falling everywhere, including on Dr. Elefun. "Ouch! My nose!" said the profeeser, rubbing his huge snozz. "Oh, now you've gone to far!" shouted Astro. "It's on!" cried Jetter. Then they both sprung into action. Astro flew up in the air and zapped a batbot with his laser fingers. Jetter punched a robot in the face. Astro shot another batbot with his machine guns. And Jetter threw another one out of the Ministry building, not knowing that the batbot fell on top of a Hyotantsugi creature that happned to be bouncing by. Just then, Inspector Tawashi and Police Nacamura bust into the room. "Stop in the name of the law!" shouted Inspector Tawashi. " Put your hands up! If you come quietly, we might not dismantle you, but you'll still be punished, you little brat!" Ghost Doll just looked at him and said, "Now you see me, now you don't!" Then she threw somthing out of her dress pocket on the ground, and it instintly produced green smoke. "Oh, no!" shouted Astro. "Don't worry" reassured Jetter, "It's not poison gas, it's just smoke." "Oh, rats!" said Inspector Tawashi, "She got away!" Astro and Jetter were worried. "Gosh, I wonder where she is now." pondered Astro. Jetter replied "I don't know Astro, but one thing is for sure, nowhere is safe with her around."

(Log on later to see part 3 :) )

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Nice story. I have a story too, maybe i should post it. :)
:astro:

What the hey? Go ahead and post it. This page is open to all people who wanna post Astro Boy fan stories. :)

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

Anime Girl 14, your story is pretty good so far! :) The only thing I'd recommend is starting a new line every time someone speaks.

The only huge Astro Boy story I've made is a crossover with Tetsujin 28, but not a lot of people have ever heard of that franchise. I'll post it (or some links) if anyone's interested.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Fauna" wrote:Anime Girl 14, your story is pretty good so far! :) The only thing I'd recommend is starting a new line every time someone speaks.

The only huge Astro Boy story I've made is a crossover with Tetsujin 28, but not a lot of people have ever heard of that franchise. I'll post it (or some links) if anyone's interested.

Okay, thank you for telling me about that. My story will have other Tezuka characters too. In fact the character that's playing Ghost Doll is Melmo from Marvelous Melmo (an anime that was never English dubbed). And I'm not saying anything yet but (hint hint ;) ) you might even notice a cameo of Black Jack and Pinoko later. And did you noticed that I used Hooter from the YouTube videos you made? :)

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Thanks. :) I only wrote one half of it, I'll post the rest later. :)
I call it: Dr. Evil VS. Astro Boy.
A fan story by Uran&Astro1980
It was just another day at school for Astro, when Astro’s
Father came into the room.
“Astro, Dr. Elephant wants to see you right away.” Said Father. He looked very nervous.
Whatever for? Thought Astro, very surprised that Dr. Elephant would ask for him when he was at school.
“May I go, Daddy Walrus?” Astro asked in his polite way of talking.
“Sure, just make sure you come back to school tomorrow.” Answered Daddy Walrus.
“Yes sir.” Astro left with his father.
They started to go to the Ministry Of Science. When they got to the Ministry Of Science they found Dr. Elephant waiting for them.
“Ah, you’re here!” He said. “I was waiting, come in.” “I have to go now, Good-bye.” Said Father.
Dr. Elephant and Astro walked into the Ministry Of Science. “Now, I want to show you something.” Said Dr. Elephant He lead Astro into the Ministry Of Science vault. “In here is a robot that we found in front of the Ministry Of Science. We don’t know who left her, but I just finished remodeling her, so be careful.” Dr. Elephant opened the vault door. In the vault they found a girl robot laying on a table. She looked like a cross between Astro and Uran. She had hair kind of like Urans, but more realistic like. She had boots like Astro’s and she wore a short black shirt and black shorts with green suspenders. And she had a head band with a emerald on it.
“Dr. Elephant,” Said Astro, “Why did you say remodeled?”
“Because when I examined her I found out that she was a bomb robot, so I made notes of her and took her apart and remodeled her in your design.” Explained Dr. Elephant. He walked over to her and reached into her back and turned her on. “I found her name written on her head band, her name is Astra,” Said Dr. Elephant. Astra looked around and saw Astro.
“Who are you?” She asked.
“This is Astro Boy. He is a robot like you.” Explained Dr. Elefun.
“Robot?” Asked Astra. “What is a robot?”
“A robot is like a human, but you are made differently, you still have a heart of course.” Said Dr. Elephant, trying to explain.
“How do you do? My name is Astro.” Said Astro Introducing himself to Astra.
“My name is… Astra.” Said Astra.
“Astro, will you see if you parents would let her stay with you?” Asked Dr. elephant, “It would probably be safer if she was with you, so no one would steal her.
“Yes sir.” Said Astro. Astro called his parents. They said they would be delighted to have Astra stay with them. “But, why doesn’t Dr. Elefun just keep her in the Ministry Of Science vault?” Asked Father.
“Dr. Elephant said that it would be safer for Astra to stay with us, so no one would steal her.” Said Astro.
“That’s very considerate of Dr. Elephant.” Said Father. “It would be wonderful for Uran to have a friend that is girl robot ,” Said Mother, “Don’t you think so too Astro?”
“Yes.” Said Astro, “I have to go now bye Mother and Father.” Said Astro hanging up the phone.
He was wondering why such a nice new robot would just be throw out.
“You will be staying with Astro and his family for now.” Said Dr. Elephant, to Astra.
“House?” Asked Astra, “What is a house?”
“A house is where people leave at.” Explained
Dr. Elephant He looked at his watch. “Oh sorry Astro, I guess you should be getting home by now,” Said Dr. Elephant, “I’ll let you go home now.”
“Good-bye Dr. Elephant.” Replied Astro.
He and Astra started to leave when a smoke bomb went off. “What’s happening?” Said Dr. Elephant coughing. “Oh no,” yelled Astro, “Astra’s gone!” Astro look just in time to see a boy run off with Astra over his shoulder. “Your not going to get away with this.” Called Astro getting ready for take off. He flew towards the boy.
“You wont get me.” Yelled the boy. He had on a red shirt, black shorts and red boot. He started to fly too. He’s not a boy! Thought Astro. He’s a robot just like me.
“Astro, help!” Cried Astra.
“I’ll save you, Astra.” Yelled Asrto.
“You wont if I could help it!” Said the other robot. He reached into her back and put a chip into her.
“Here, you can have her back.” He said turning around. He threw her at Astro. She started to fall.
“Astro, stay away from me!” Said Astra. Her eyes started blinking red. She just remembered what she was made for. She was made to destroy Astro! By then Astro had reached her. The other robot disappeared.
“Oh, Astro you must leave me!” She said, “You aren’t save when I’m with you!”
“What do you mean?” Asked Astro very surprised that she was all of a sudden smarter than before. by then they had landed.
“I remember why I was made,” She said dropping her head. “I was made to destroy you, Astro.”
“What!” Said Astro. He looked shocked. Astra started to cry.
“I’m so sorry Astro.”
“But why?” Asked Astro. “Who built you?” He grabbed her arms. “Please tell me,” Said Astro, “Do you really want to destroy me?”
“No, but I was built to,” She answered, “I cant disobey Mr. Skunk.”
“Oh.” Said Astro. He was very surprised. “I should have know it was Skunk!” He picked her up and started to fly towards the Ministry Of Science.
“Astro,” Said Astra, “Why does Mr. Skunk want me to destroy you?” She didn’t want to lose her new friend, but she was afraid of what Skunk would do to her if she didn’t destroy Astro.
“He want to get even for all the crimes I stopped him from doing.” Answered Astro. He looked down at her. “Who was the robot that kidnapped you?”
“That was my friend, Aimer. He was made by the same scientist that made me.” By than they reached the Ministry Of Science.
“Astro,” Said Dr. Elephant, “Your back!” He was very surprised.
“I must go now.” Said Astra. She started to get ready to fly.
“Wait,” Called Astro, “Please don’t leave yet.” It was already getting dark, and he knew he had to go home. But he wanted to know why she was leaving.
“But, I must leave,” She said, “I must go back to Mr. Skunk, or he will be angry. I‘ll come back Astro.” She turned around and flew away. He watched as she flew away.
“How am I going to find her?” Said Astro looking sad.
Dr. Elephant smiled at him.
“I put a tracking devise on her, so if she got lost we could find her.” Said Dr. Elephant. He showed Astro a small remote controller in it there was a little screen, in it they could see a red dot on a map.
“You can find her tomorrow Astro.” Said Dr. Elephant.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you Dr. Elephant, the boy that kidnapped Astra was really a robot built by the same scientist that made her.” Said Astro.
“What!” Said Dr. Elephant, “What do you mean robot?” He was shocked.
“Astra said that he was named Aimer. And that he was her friend.” Replied Astro.

I'll put in Part two later. :astro:
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Mon May 17, 2010 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”