Fan Art!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Sporkia
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Sporkia » 14 years ago

I really wanted to post some art on this thread.

Astro confronts his greatest enemy. :p Please ignore my inability to draw doors. XD
And here is what is officially the funniest face expression I've ever drawn on Astro. XD Ignore the line at the top. This was from a bigger project I've been working on that I haven't finished yet. XD

I hope you like this stuff. I've got more where that came from. As you can see, I've got a pretty odd sense of humor. XD

Tomato_Za_Kitsune
Kokoro Robot

Postby Tomato_Za_Kitsune » 14 years ago

Um, Sporkia told me I should post on this thread 'cuz she says I have some really good art, so I'm post a Cobalt thingy I made earlier. ^^; The second link is the original deviantART link. Click it and read the artist's comments.

http://feargirl1.deviantart.com/art/Dancing-Cobalt-Fail-169482890?q=&qo=

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Astro confronts his greatest enemy.

LOL! No shirt, no shoes, no service! Poor Astro. LOL! :lol:
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 14 years ago

Okaayy, time for some moar of my doodles. :D

Astroooo ... Actually i'll admit this pic's fairly old, it's from like febuary, but i kinda forgot i had this photo. Heh. I actually drew it for a contest at a convention i was at. I forgot i'd actually taken a pic of it before handing it over... I don't think i won... mostly cause people with MUCH better art entered. ;_; I don't think i actually heard anything from this contest so actually i have no idea how i did. But oh well.

Astrooo... again Eh, doodled this up last night. I was just trying stuff out with my markers. I kinda like how it came out... Kinda... I lost insperation with the background though...

Dr Tenma Doodled this up last night as well. Actually i really like how this came out. I was going for a semi realistic feel and actually i think it came out alright considering. So yeah, just Tenma... standing somewhere. idk. I dunno why i made his hair that long, I was just wanting to have it look like it was flowing in wind or something... I also don't know why he isn't wearing a top, except it seems to be a trend in my images of him... Also idk why i always give him scars it's this automatic thing now. ._.

Uh. Thats it for now. :P Maybe more... Later idk.
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"King Porky" wrote:Okaayy, time for some moar of my doodles. :D

Astroooo ... Actually i'll admit this pic's fairly old, it's from like febuary, but i kinda forgot i had this photo. Heh. I actually drew it for a contest at a convention i was at. I forgot i'd actually taken a pic of it before handing it over... I don't think i won... mostly cause people with MUCH better art entered. ;_; I don't think i actually heard anything from this contest so actually i have no idea how i did. But oh well.

Astrooo... again Eh, doodled this up last night. I was just trying stuff out with my markers. I kinda like how it came out... Kinda... I lost insperation with the background though...

Dr Tenma Doodled this up last night as well. Actually i really like how this came out. I was going for a semi realistic feel and actually i think it came out alright considering. So yeah, just Tenma... standing somewhere. idk. I dunno why i made his hair that long, I was just wan ting to have it look like it was flowing in wind or something... I also don't know why he isn't wearing a top, except it seems to be a trend in my images of him... Also idk why i always give him scars it's this automatic thing now. ._.

Uh. Thats it for now. :P Maybe more... Later idk.

Not bad. Pretty good. :)
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

You don't know how bad I wanna post pictures right now! I made alot of pictures, but I can't post them because the printer scanner is still outta ink!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:You don't know how bad I wanna post pictures right now! I made alot of pictures, but I can't post them because the printer scanner is still outta ink!

Can't wait to see your fan art, when your scanner gets ink. :)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 14 years ago

Oh boy, i actually drew something Astro related that wasn't a ten second doodle...
And it DOESN'T have anything to do with Tenma.

Astro VS Giygas
;_; I'm still desperate for an Astro/Mother crossover. Thus i drew our fearless hero Astro, fighting the terrifying and most disturbing boss in any game ever from Earthbound (Mother 2), Giygas.
Btw, yes Giygas is that giant swirly red face...
Foreshadowing to the fangame i plan to make one day? Noooo what ever made you think that :P
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 14 years ago

Just reposting my age old fan art.....Wow, I have been so dormant in this forums for quite a while now...

It's good to see that there are lots of new Astroboy fan art enthusiasts in here already...makes me wanna come back again (^ , ^)
Last edited by adrian _68 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"adrian _68" wrote:Just reposting my age old fan art.....Wow, I have been so dormant in this forums for quite a while now...

It's good to see that there are lots of new Astroboy fan art enthusiasts in here already...makes me wanna come back again (^ , ^)

Very nice. Wow, almost looks close to the art in the Pluto manga.

Return to “Fan Creations”