Astro Boy The Spoof Videos!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

"plushietoon" wrote:This is not exactly a video since you can view it here. Image Based off of that silly caption I did. XD The animation plays well with Fukkireta (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D97BCGSCB_I) Enjoy watching Astro dance in a tutu!
LOL The meme continues! :lol:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

I just realized that this image could also go great with the Welcome to Tokyo song. In the new Phineas and Ferb special, Summer Belongs to You, Phineas and Ferb and friends go on a trip around the world, and this is a musical number that they did when they stopped at Tokyo. It's an odvious parody of Caramelldansen.

And not only Tutu Boy is dancing, he also brought friends with him.

I dunno what anime these two girls are from, by the way, but I saw the picture when I looked up Caramelldensan on Wikipedia, so I had to use them. They are too cute. :) Anyways, enjoy.
Last edited by Anime Girl on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Image

I just realized that this image could also go great with the Welcome to Tokyo song. In the new Phineas and Ferb special, Summer Belongs to You, Phineas and Ferb and friends go on a trip around the world, and this is a musical number that they did when they stopped at Tokyo. It's an odvious parody of Caramelldansen.

And not only Tutu Boy is dancing, he also brought friends with him.

I dunno what anime these two girls are from, by the way, but I saw the picture when I looked up Caramelldensan on Wikipedia, so I had to use them. They are too cute. :) Anyways, enjoy.

LOl Phineas and Ferb FTW!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:I thought some people could do with a little cheering up, so after uploading number 5, I'd like to bring you all the spoofs of Astro Boy! :3

Spoof 1: Farted Affection

Spoof 2: Big Butts

Spoof 3: Birds & Bees (Is unsuitable for younger users. If you are of a mature age, then please click here to my channel and search for the video. But please do not link it back here, or Jerbert will kill me and eat my poor wittle soul! :cry: .)

Spoof 4: The Wicker Man

Spoof 5: Jar of Dirt

There will be more, guaranteed (does evil Tenma laugh).

Shmoo :hyo:

Update:
Also if anyone has spoof videos of their own or make any, feel free to pop them on this thread :3

:astro: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*farts*
@$&#!!!

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

I suppose youtube poop would also be considered spoof videos here? I know of several and would link them, but I think some of it would be age-inappropriate here.

Likewise, I've been considering creating my own, but it'd probably be too mature as well.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

Hahaha still you could give it a try, maybe give a warning. That's what I do for any spoofs that are suitable for children, I note them down on the list but I don't directly link to them. It's just so if any did check out my account they'd know those are the videos to avoid.

Although...I don't know, maybe you could ask one of the mods if you're allowed to link but give a warning to the content. I'm not sure how it actually works ^_^; Just be veeery careful with the jokes you use. I know i've done some stuff, but there's a lot worse than me.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

The ones I know had sexual innuendo and some swearing, but there were some that didn't really have any of that.

The one I would make would have straight-out cussing and crud, so I'd be best that I don't link to mine except via PM for anyone interested. :P

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

PM ME PM ME! =D

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Me too
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Are they based on the '80's series, because I might have seen them already.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Return to “Fan Creations”