Tezuka Fairy Tale Parodies

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

"Oz" is also a nickname for Australia.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Androids101" wrote:"Oz" is also a nickname for Australia.

Learn something new every day. Here's an interesting fact. The writer of the original Wizard of Oz book was deciding what to name the magical land in his story, and he looked at his filing cabinents, and they were marked A-N, and O-Z. It could've easily been named the Wizard of An. LOL!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

:lol:

LAND OF AN!
Butch: What the (BEEP) did you do to Australia! *sniff sniff*
Author: I destroyed it.
Epsilon: You can count on me, I will destroy you.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 13 years ago

Ive done a few parody posters like that on my da

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Another random one...the concept car Renault Honey-B was made after the chief designer got the idea after getting stung by a bee :lol:

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

That's incredible. :D

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

I know :lol: ! Isn't that the strangest idea ever :D ?

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Here's a fan story I made. Enjoy.

Astro and the Beanstalk
an Tezuka Fairy Tale by Anime Girl 14

Once upon a time, in a land far, far, and I'm talking far, far away, there was a tiny little village. And in that village, there was a family of robots, a mom, a dad, three children, and an old cow. The family had become so poor. They had little food to eat, and were almost out of energy cassette batteries. So the mom sent the oldest child, Astro, to the market to sell their pet cow.

"You be careful now," said Mother to Astro, "and only sell the cow for a fair price. We need the money to last awile."

"Don't worry." said Astro, "I'll be fine."

"See ya later son." said Father.

"Be careful of trolls!" said Brother.

"And wicked witches!" added Sister.

"I will." laughed Astro, "Bye bye!" Astro walked to the market with the cow. Just along the road, he came across two bean sellers, named Tick and Tuck. The two brothers stopped Astro, and then they were talking a mile a minute.

"Hello, hello there." said Tick, the skinnier brother, "Would you like some beans?"

"No thanks." said Astro politley.

"But they are really good beans!" coaxed Tuck, the more portly brother, "They're magic beans. They grow really fast, and really high, and they are also very cheap too."

"I'd love to." said Astro, " but I don't have any money."

"Oh, you're broke here?" said Tick, "That's such a shame."

"Hey!" said Tuck, as a lightbulb went off in his head. "Maybe if you give us your old cow, we can give you a whole sackful of magic beans. Hows that?"

"Well," said Astro, thinking, "If these beans are really magic, I guess I could give you the cow."

"They are magic." said Tick, "How else is my brother Tuck so fat?"

"Hey!" said Tuck, as his brother giggled.

"Here" said Astro, as he handed over the cow, "Take good care of her." Then Tick and Tuck filled Astro a big bag of beans. Astro walked home and showed his family the bag of beans. His mother, was not very happy.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!??" shouted Mother as she threw the beans on the ground. "You brought back nothing but worthless beans!"

"I'm sorry." said Astro, ashamed of what he did.

"No dinner for you to-AIIIIHHH!" said Mother as the ground rumbled.

"EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!" shouted Brother.

"Daddy I'm scared!" said Sister, as she clung to Father. On the spot where Mother threw the beans, there was a giant bean stalk.

"Oh my!" said Father.

"Cool!" shouted Brother and Sister.

"They really were magic." said Mother as she passed out from overexcitement.

"How high is it?" wondered Sister.

"I dunno." said Astro, "but I'm gonna get to the top of this thing!" he said as he started climbing up the skyscrapping beanstalk.

TO BE CONTINUED
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

I heard about this film called "Pinocchio 3000" which is about a kid robot that wants to be a real child (like Pinocchio), and everyone in the original tale is changed, for example the Blue Fairy is Cyberina, a city robot with magic powers.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Androids101" wrote:I heard about this film called "Pinocchio 3000" which is about a kid robot that wants to be a real child (like Pinocchio), and everyone in the original tale is changed, for example the Blue Fairy is Cyberina, a city robot with magic powers.

My Daddy got us that movie last year! :w00t: It's really good for a cheapo 5 dollar DVD movie. Me and Daddy agreed that it was alot like Astro Boy in many ways. BTW, did you like the first part of my story?

Return to “Fan Creations”