Astro Boy 2: The Sequel

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

"MightyAstro" wrote:[QUOTE=Astronomical girl;107338]his heart is in the right place,but I still think,Shadow could have rebuilt him with a brain :lol:

So he has the Heart of the Tin Woodman and the Courage of the Lion, but he lacks the Brain of the Scarecrow? :lol: [/QUOTE]

:astro: ALL TOGETHER NOW.... :tenma:

We're off to get the Blue Knight!
The gigantic 'bot who is blue!
We heard that he can be a schmoo,
because, because, because he dooooo
anti-human things we don't want him to!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

:lol:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

I think a cool story line for a sequel would be; a competitor of Dr. Tenma or a scientist that doesn't like Astro, builds a robot with similar to Astro but with a different power source. Then the robot is sent out to either frame Astro by ruining the city, or just to go out and try to destroy Astro.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Astro Boy8629" wrote:I think a cool story line for a sequel would be; a competitor of Dr. Tenma or a scientist that doesn't like Astro, builds a robot with similar to Astro but with a different power source. Then the robot is sent out to either frame Astro by ruining the city, or just to go out and try to destroy Astro.

Sounds like the 80's Atlas...

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

I "clone" of Astro, maybe?

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 13 years ago

Why not resurrect Cobalt? I mean, he seemed rather annoying in his cartoon debut, but he's probably not so bad in the manga. (At least you don't have to listen to him talk. :D ) I've never read it, so I don't know.

Oh, and Mustachio's name was mentioned in the movie: When Toby completes his test early, he hands it to Mr. Mustachio (addressing him by name), and asks if he can leave school early. He gets the okay, and a book is thrown at him as he closes the door.

Also, I've never read the Pluto manga, but I've heard that it's a grown-up rendering of Astro Boy, and somehow, that seems very unappealing to me. :(
lolwut

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:Why not resurrect Cobalt? I mean, he seemed rather annoying in his cartoon debut, but he's probably not so bad in the manga. (At least you don't have to listen to him talk. :D ) I've never read it, so I don't know.

Oh, and Mustachio's name was mentioned in the movie: When Toby completes his test early, he hands it to Mr. Mustachio (addressing him by name), and asks if he can leave school early. He gets the okay, and a book is thrown at him as he closes the door.

Also, I've never read the Pluto manga, but I've heard that it's a grown-up rendering of Astro Boy, and somehow, that seems very unappealing to me. :(

Cobalt was only the Tobio-replacement-prototype in the 60's anime. In the manga, Dr. Ochanomizu created him when Astro Boy was presumed missing and scrapped, as the people still essentially needed someone to save them.

Cobalt only appeared in the manga and 60's version, and was essentially replaced by Atlas as the brother of Astro Boy in the 80's and 2003 version. Cobalt is a very obscure character, and most people would not recognize him nowadays.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

I feel sorry for Cobalt, hope someday they bring him back. Along with that wittle baby too.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"Alittleacorn" wrote:I feel sorry for Cobalt, hope someday they bring him back. Along with that wittle baby too.

Chi-Tan was created solely for the 60's version, I think. That makes him even more obscure.

Saddening, yes.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

"Androids101" wrote:I "clone" of Astro, maybe?

That's what I mean by a robot built similar to Astro, looks and everything, except for the personality and loyalty.
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Creations”