Astro Boy 2: The Sequel

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

This might shed some light on the "Pluto film":

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a283587/pluto-manga-film-in-the-works.html

Also, I don' think that they should bring back all the characters in the original series, otherwise you'd get a copy. New characters is a must. But yes, I agree that the '09 film is way too different.

Atlas and Epsilon should be brought back. Nora should be brought back too if its possible, there is already Orrin.

@Alittleacorn

No offence, but why do you think of the Blue Knight as a villain :confused :? After all, he protects hundreds of robots. I see him as a friend with different views when compared to Astro.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

@Android10
Oh no no I don't mean a bad villain just someone stirring up a war ^_^

@Dr. Jerk, yeah I saw it on the Astro Boy blog. I'm sort of excited but not completely...I feel ashamed not liking the Pluto manga much >.< even though the story kick butt awesome.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Woooo HOOOO!!!
(Picture Epsilon flying in gleeful loop-dee-loops!)

It's HAPPY DANCE TIME!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Trust me, everybody -- the Pluto movie could bring Astro back in a BIG way! It's not over-manipulated and contrived for marketing toys and Happy Meals, but someone's sincere desire to tell the story in a different way. And because it's set in Tokyo, Japan (not "Metro City") it's not as likely to become over-Americanized, too.

I'm going to be watching for more on this -- I had a feeling that would end up as a film.

@Acorn -- don't worry, our traditional, dear, spikey-haired friend will be back soon -- I just KNOW it!! :astro: :heart: !
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

I just hope this film doesn't end up being "Americanized" like the film. If that happens, it'll practically ruin Astro Boy :( .

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

The one character I'd most love to see introduced in a sequel is Skunk. Superman always has his Lex Luthor. Astro needs his Skunk.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Zoran and Skunk are easily one of the most recurring characters (apart from Astro, of course). And the character Grudon bears a strong resemblance to Hamegg in the '03 series, if he is, he might get the role too.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

"MightyAstro" wrote:The one character I'd most love to see introduced in a sequel is Skunk. Superman always has his Lex Luthor. Astro needs his Skunk.

I'd like to see him too. In the '80s and '03 Astro tv series skunk was a little bit of a problem, here and there, but I can't see him as a big villain in a movie. If it was Atlas, Pluto, or the Blue Knight, those would be some challenging villains to beat.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Why does everyone think the Blue Knight is a villian :shifty :? He protected hundreds of robots from destruction. He also fought alongside astro in many occasions.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

his mindset is very illogical even on a robotic scale :shifty: . Shadow should have as well as muscle put in some brains becuase it gets very annoying being the only sane and or intelligent one in the bunch :lol:
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Shadow knows that the person that created him isn't sane either :lol: .

Return to “Fan Creations”