Astro Boy 2: The Sequel

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

@Andriods

I think technically speaking the Blue Knight is sort of a borderline case regarding his hero or villain status. He does do far more valiant things compared to the 1980's series Atlas character, but he does have dreams and ideals that Astro can't agree with. Such as wanting to wage war against all human beings just because some humans have mistreated the robots he's sworn to help and protect. I really wouldn't call him a true villain personally. He believes in what he does, but Astro finds it very hard to convince him that not all the humans are bad in their attitudes to robots.

Thankfully he does understand in the climax of his interactions with Astro. But I won't spoil too much for those who haven't seen it yet.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

I would still consider the Blue Knight as a friend, since he helps innocent robots tht have done nothing wrong. And lets not forget that he was mistreated himself. Its difficult to grow up in a place where robots fight for entertainment and not have a hatred towards humans. When I look at things from his point of views and not Astro's he must be really annoyed: remeber his line "how many innocent robots would have to suffer before you realise that humans are the enemy". I believe that doesn't automitcally make him a villian, or even one of those "borderline" characters. I believe it changes when you look at stuff from his point of view, not Astro's.
Last edited by Androids101 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

MightyAstro
Robot President

I really do agree with you on the whole Andriods. What you've said is basically what I meant to say, but I couldn't think how to put it. :)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Thx :)

The Blue Knight is actually one of my favorite characters...

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

his heart is in the right place,but I still think,Shadow could have rebuilt him with a brain :lol:
Unyongnekasayo

MightyAstro
Robot President

"Astronomical girl" wrote:his heart is in the right place,but I still think,Shadow could have rebuilt him with a brain :lol:

So he has the Heart of the Tin Woodman and the Courage of the Lion, but he lacks the Brain of the Scarecrow? :lol:

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stop myself laughing...

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

pretty much :lol:
Unyongnekasayo

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MightyAstro
Robot President

If we can keep Andriods laughing long enough I reckon we'll make him fry his circuits for certain. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Fan Creations”