Battle of Steel Island: Alternate Ending

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Battle of Steel Island: Alternate Ending

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

This story is about what would have happened if Astro shot Drake in the Battle of Steel Island

Chapter 1:
I had no idea why I did it, I just did. I sat on my bed waiting for Dr. O’shay with the memories of the incident still haunting me.

Drake said something into his monitor and then held up something saying, “Astro, this will blow you away.” I scanned it and it was a detonating switch to a bomb attached to the Blue Knight’s stealth ship. “No, he can’t.” I said to myself. “When I push this button, the Blue Knight’s ship is going to become another wreck at the bottom of the ocean!” he said with a devious laugh. “Isn’t this exciting? What is the great Astro going to do now?” he asked still laughing. I was enraged that he was willing to kill all of those robots just to make a point. I raised up my arm as it transformed into a cannon and yelled while aiming my arm cannon, glowing blue as it charged, “I won’t let you! I won’t let you destroy all of those innocent robots!” “You have kokorro, Astro, you can’t hurt me.” he yelled back. “If you trigger the detonation, then I will.” “Interesting, shall we give it a try?” he said confidently having a feeling that I wouldn’t shoot him. He chuckled while his finger inched toward the button, which only made me grow in anger. I was blinded by rage and didn’t have any second thoughts at all, so I took careful aim and fired. The beam was flying towards Drake as he screamed in terror. I watched as the beam burst through the glass and vaporized Drake instantly while causing an explosion that injured several others. In the background I could hear Dr. O’shay and Zoran gasp in shock. I just stared at the destruction that I had caused and a thought echoed in my mind, “What have I done?!” I turned around to see Zoran and O’shay in the air car, staring at me in shock. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I flew off heading for Dr. O’shay’s house.

I cut the power to my rockets, landing hard on the street in front of Dr. O’shay’s house. I ran through the front door, disregarding Nora, and went up to my room while I waited for Dr. O’shay. I wasn’t sure how he would react to see me still around, but I felt like I needed to talk to him and now here I am just waiting while constantly thinking about what happened.

I stared at the ceiling while lying on my bed with the same thought running through my head, “What have I done?” The door slid open and I turned my head to the side and saw a large man in a suit with a big nose; Dr. O’shay. I sat up and looked at him and strangely he didn’t seem mad, he looked very calm. He stood there and just looked at me, but it looked like he had something on his mind. I didn’t think I could look him in the eyes, slid over to the other side of the bed with my back turned to him. I finally broke the silence with a nervous voice, “Doctor, I-I’m really sorry for what happened, I have no idea what came over me.” I said looking down at the floor. I didn’t think he would accept the apology, but he was the last person I could go to who might still trust me after what happened at Steel Island. I heard his footsteps as he walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder as he said sincerely said, “It’s ok, I’m sorry too.” I was surprised to hear his response. I turned my head and asked with a surprised tone, “For what?” As I looked at him I saw him pull some device out of his coat pocket; a ring shaped device glowing green. A memory came into my head about when Tenma used a similar device to deactivate me before I became Astro. I tried to react by dodging the blast, but I wasn’t quick enough. The blast hit me square in the chest as I felt a wave of electricity pass through my entire body. I cried out in pain and then everything went black.

Chapter 2 coming soon.
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Bravo! :D

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

I feel sick.
O-Shay killed astro.

but anyway, if I were astro in that situation, I can't say I wouldn't shoot drake, thow I probably wouldn't kill him.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Who'd think that O'Shay would shut down Astro. Shut down Astro!

But sometimes its the unpredictability that makes these stories great.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

O'shay didn't kill Astro, he just deactivated him, for now.

@diehard67

Well, with an arm cannon that powerful, it would be pretty hard not to kill Drake unless you miss the shot.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

nah I would just have to change how it was configured so it wouldn't kill, perhaps a bit of electricity danceing all over his skin makeing him feel like there is ants all over him would be funney.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Except it depends if you want your story to be funny.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

ITS A GREAT STORY! NO JOKE! :w00t:
Unyongnekasayo

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

WOW! Always wondered what would happen if Astro was just pushed that one step too far

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

WELL DONE! Oh man that is a GREAT twist -- now more, more, MORE!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Fan Creations”