ASTROBOY'S NEW IDENTITY

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 13 years ago

I can only imagine Atlas's horror when Astro goes from girl to boy.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

OH LOL THIS IS AWESOME XDDD You need to do more... RIGHT NOW.
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:I can only imagine Atlas's horror when Astro goes from girl to boy.

I was about to say... lol XD
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi-

ASTROGIRL AS A CUTE GIRLFRIEND AND BEST FRIEND ALWAYS

"Hi ASTROGIRL but why is she here?"
"Tomikio-chan is my friend and if i come then she comes!"
"Bye ASTROGIRL we like you but she is not welcome- we almost die because of her!"
Tomikio-chan started to walk away and she was crying. ASTROGIRL looked at the girls who did not want Tomikio-chan to come and then followed after her broken-hearted friend.
"Tomikio-chan we can go shopping by ourselves and have fun."
"You still want to be my friend ASTROGIRL- you are a cute girl and deserve all the friends you want. Not like me who almost got my friends killed if not for ATLAS."
"ATLAS?"
"He saved my life and the whole school from that robot. It was after me and i never felt so scare in my life."
"Lets go shopping i will pay for your stuff Tomikio-chan to help you relax and have fun."
ASTROGIRL had a hypnotic power which help Tomikio-chan relax and feel better. Soon the two girls were shopping and ASTROGIRL let herself be talked into getting her hair done and being made to look like a young fashion model.
"You are a cute girlfriend and a best friend ASTROGIRL."
ASTROGIRL blush and loved how being a girl felt so nice and natural. ASTROGIRL allow herself to be totally hypnotized to be totally a sweet kind girl and best friend to Tomikio-chan. AS LONG as nothing happened ASTROGIRL was a cute girlfriend who loved being all girl to her friend.
ASTROGIRL and Tomikio-chan model for some pictures- they look like twins and both girls love being cute fashion models. They were told -"get permission from your parents and we will schedule some more modelling sessions for you girls and here is your pay for the modelling sessions today." It was a gift card to pay for everything the girls got at the mall. ASTROGIRL GOT SOME CUTE PINK DRESSES AND HER BEAUTY MAKE-OVER PAY FOR and TOMIKIO-CHAN GOT SOME Dresses also and her hair styled too. They also got their food pay for. Both girls had so much fun and ASTROGIRL loved being a girl even more.
NEXT- ASTROGIRL the HEROINE

Beyond the Stars

hi-

ASTROGIRL the HEROINE

ASTROGIRL had so much fun that she hated to have to go back to the Science MINISTRY and Tomikio-chan felt the same about going home.
Then Tomikio-chan felt terrible- it was back and she wanted to scream but couldn't.
ASTROGIRL sense the fear of Tomikio-chan and started to use her hypnotic powers to calm Tomikio-chan.
"Go ahead and use your powers on her we will study you and find your weakness. You can't protect her from us. We were told you were ASTROBOY transformed into a female robot but you are or never have been a boy robot have you?"
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was terrified now herself - she was told by an unknown enemy she HAD never been ASTROBOY.
"Now leave her and we will get Tomikio-chan- she is not human and we want her."
"I will not leave her - she is my friend and you can't make or scare me away."
"IF you use your hypnotic powers now we will control you ASTROGIRL."
Then a powerful robot appear and came after the two girls. ASTROGIRL disappeared and then change herself into a powerful female robot girl who had powers of hypnotic computer commands that could overcome any robot- even this powerful robot enemy. ASTROGIRL appear to be the exact twin of Tomikio-chan now but her robotic mind was focused on stopping this robot enemy. Her powers chased the robot away and then ASTROGIRL had to sit down. She never felt so tired in her female robot life. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was confused now she loved her friend Tomikio-chan and being a girl was so great but was she not also ASTROBOY A BOY ROBOT. The robot had not lied to her- her female robot body was totally a female shape-shifting robot. What had happened to her?
Tomikio- chan suddenly came out of her fear -coma and realized that ASTROGIRL had saved her somehow.
"ASTROGIRL YOU ARE a heroine- thanks for saving me and she gave the embarrassed former - ASTROBOY a friendly hug kiss- love you and thank-you -thank you so much. But how did you stop that thing.?"
"ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY told her the truth and Tomikio-chan looked at her cute twin and smile and said -"you are the sweetest and cutest girl robot ever. Can i keep you?" then she giggle like a cute sweet girl and so did ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY who now believe she was created as a girl robot and she wanted some answers from the human Dr. ELEFUN.
"What happened are two girls too much for you 2nd?"
"These are not normal girls and i underestimated the one called ASTROGIRL."
"You will get one more chance- we want both girls now. FAIL and you are terminated."

"Love to live with you and be your personal robot girlfriend Tomikio-chan but can't have to go to the Science Ministry."
"ASTROGIRL i am a human female who is not totally human and i have decided i want you as my own personal robot girlfriend. You can't resist me- now listen go home report to your Dr. Elefun and then play and be anything your sister wants and then when you come to school tomorrow you will be my faithful robot girlfriend who obeys me without question."
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was forced to obey her and only could say- "yes Tomikio-chan i will obey and be your obedient robot girlfriend."
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY could only obey Tomikio-chan now and a distant memory of who she really was started to fade as she started to mentally be totally Tomikio-chan's robot girlfriend.

NEXT- WHAT happened to ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY - Dr. Elefun?

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Nice work, avatargirl-chan. Uh, what does Tomokio mean by 'girlfriend'? (I don't want to sound mean or anything, but isn't the story a bit too girly? Sorry, it's probably just me, being the kind of person I am... Please don't be offended. =_=;; ;)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

hi-

WHAT HAPPENED TO ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY- DR. ELEFUN?

ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY went home to the SCIENCE MINISTRY a very confused robot girl- she was fighting the commands that Tomikio-chan gave her but was starting to totally become Tomikio-chan's robotgirl friend. When she got to the Science MINISTRY she was totally ready to play with URAN until DR. ELEFUN came around asking URAN about her. URAN love the cute puppy that came up to play with her and she love how obedient the puppy was and thought it was so cute
the way the puppy wagged it tail when it fetch things for URAN. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY/puppy felt so good about making URAN happy she forgot who she was- that was how powerful the hypnotic command was that she placed on herself when she became the puppy.
"URAN have you seen ASTROGIRL around here? The girl should had been back by now."
Then ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY'S partial memory came back and she was again under Tomikio-chan's control but was also still fighting the commands of Tomikio-chan. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY told DR. ELEFUN everything including how she was being controlled- then she said: " am i ASTROBOY?"
URAN was a cute but very nosy sweet little robot girl. When she told DR. ELEFUN she had not seen ASTROGIRL- her puppy disappeared and ASTROGIRL showed up and went to talk with DR. ELEFUN. When URAN went where she should not had gone she heard what ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY said......
"What happened to ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY DR. ELEFUN?
DR. ELEFUN try to explain to URAN BUT ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY'S little sister did not like her big brother being taken advantage of by Tomikio-chan and she asked DR. ELEFUN -"why did you change my big brother into a female shape-shifting robot?"
URAN was not in a very good mood when she thought her big brother was being used.
Then ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY went over to her little sister and kiss and hugged her and told her -"i love you my sister for caring about me so much." Then the commands given ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY were defeated by the mental robot powers of the cute robot girl ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY.
"Got a surprise for Tomikio-chan tomorrow!"- ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY said in her mind. Then she ask URAN if she wanted to play some more.
"Yes with my big brother ASTROBOY!"
" SHE will be able to become him after the threat at the girl's school is taken care URAN."
"Ok!- URAN was now a very determined young robot girl.

NEXT- ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY VERSUS the real ASTROBOY?

Beyond the Stars

hi-

ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY versus the real ASTROBOY?

ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY went to school wearing the pink -flowered dress and cute ponytail that Tomikio-chan WANTED HER TO WEAR. She loved being a girl so much but she knew she had a school full of girls to protect and would try to enjoy being a girl also. When she got to school Tomikio-chan wanted to test her control over ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY. She had apparently forgot about the threat from the robots.
Tomikio-chan told ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY SHE HAD entered into a talent contest and that ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was to be her hypnotized female magician's apprentice. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY felt so weird almost like she could not wait to be back under Tomikio-chan's control. SHE AGAIN came under Tomikio-chan's control and now look forward to transforming into her master's pets to perform for the show. ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was now completely hypnotized and willing to obey her master Tomikio-chan every command. THEN he showed up- ASTROBOY!
" Tomikio-chan release your control over ASTROGIRL now!"
"She is my ASTROGIRL now and she will obey me fully- is that correct my sweet ASTROGIRL?"
"Yes master i obey your commands master!"
ASTROBOY started to cry and said -"if i have to i will fight a girl!"
"Come on i will fight you i am scared of no boy or robot boy!"
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was now the cutest and sweetest looking little girl there and she was fixing to get her hair and cute dress messed up if ASTROBOY did not back down.
ASTROBOY look at the cute girl ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was now and realize that ASTROGIRL would fight him for her master Tomikio-chan. So he left and now Tomikio-chan had total command over ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY.
"Now obey me my sweet ASTROGIRL and become my.......... then the enemy robot again show up and ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was frozen in anticipation of her master's command and Tomikio-chan was terrified.........

NEXT ASTROBOY TO THE RESCUE AND WHO AM I?

Beyond the Stars

hi

ASTROBOY TO THE RESCUE AND WHO AM I?

ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was totally in Tomikio-chan's control and soon if something did not happen that was good for the two girls - they were going to be kidnapped and turned into female scientific experiments. The robot started to make a move with a hypnotic device to completely make ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY A HELPLESS but obedient female robot permanently.
" No you don't- not this time!"
ASTROBOY - AT LEAST this robot appear to be the boy robot hero came back and hit the enemy robot with everything she had. This ASTROBOY had a female robot mind who loved her sister/brother - ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY so much. URAN had found out how ASTROBOY had been transformed into ASTROGIRL AND SO SHE USE THE TRANSFORMATION process to become her brother temporarily in hope she could turn him back into her big brother. The enemy robot collapsed into pieces and the hypnotic device did something to URAN AND NOW SHE LOVE being ASTROBOY.
"Who are you?" Tomikio-chan asked the now URAN/ASTROBOY............
"The new ASTROBOY AND ASTROGIRL is my sister and we are going home. The threat to you is over with for the moment."
"No ASTROGIRL stays here and she is now my personal robot girlfriend!"
"REHYPNOTIZE yourself ASTROGIRL and listen to your order from your sister i mean brother ASTROBOY."
This broke the control that Tomikio-chan had over ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY and now they were leaving to go back to the SCIENCE MINISTRY. URAN/ASTROGIRL had found out about Tomikio-chan's father and got him to come to the school to get his daughter.
Back at the SCIENCE MINISTRY - DR. ELEFUN had some bad news for URAN. "Because of what you did you may make ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY your sister permanently. We can turn you back into URAN but ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY MAY BE stuck permanently as a female robot because in your attempt to rescue her you erase traces of the knowledge that kept the robot form of ASTROBOY IN DIGITAL REALITY RESTORATION FORM.
"WHAT!"
"That is alright i love being ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY so much!"
" We can switch bodies or something.........
" Will not work his i mean her mind will still be very female."
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY love who she was and URAN/ASTROBOY FELT THE SAME WAY.

NEXT- THE NEW ADVENTURES OF ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY AND ASTROBOY?

Beyond the Stars

hi-
THE NEW ADVENTURES OF ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY AND ASTROBOY?

URAN was back to her sweet girl tomboy self but her big brother was still a big sister and URAN felt bad that she had trapped her big brother that way. The scientists were trying to undone the damage URAN had done to the memory of ASTROBOY IN DIGITAL RESTORATION. So far the best they could do was make ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY into a twin sister of URAN if they use the transformation process on her. Kinda strange URAN COULD BECOME HER BIG BROTHER and if ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY wanted she could become the little sister. Dr. Elefun hope nothing would happened that would require ASTROBOY'S TO GO INTO ACTION.
ATLAS was not told who ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was - he was so in love and made ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY blush with the sweetness that ATLAS seem to have for her. URAN HAD TO LEAVE EVERYTIME ATLAS showed up- she thought it was so cute that ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY had a boyfriend- but she thought it was so funny that she started laughing so much she had to leave the room.
"What is wrong with her? She is acting like a goofy silly little girl."
"She is just a little girl robot who likes acting like some of her human friends."
"ASTROGIRL you are so cute and i hope we can be sweet friends always and i hope you will fall in love with me."
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY was blushing so much and yet she love the attention ATLAS was giving her- otherwords she was schoolgirl crushed on ATLAS.
"Yes i will ATLAS I JUST ADORE you- and JUST be so honored to be your girlfriend!"
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY could not believe she said that but"giggles" she meant everyword. ATLAS kissed her robot gentleman sweet like and ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY felt so happy and just so just in love.
"ATLAS you are so just so just so sweet and i just love you so much!"
Then ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY MADE A DECISION that was so life-changing- she wanted to always be the girl she was now forever.
"URAN we hate to ask you this but we need you to be ASTROBOY and help ATLAS with the robot attacks."
"ATLAS we need your help!"
"OK Dr. Elefun i will help ASTROBOY- GOODBYE ASTROGIRL look forward to our date tomorrow bye bye- beautiful."
ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY JUST BLUSHED robot cute and fell in love some more with ATLAS.
ATLAS was anger -"those robots will pay- ASTROBOY watch me kick some robots back to the factory!"
URAN as ASTROBOY was happy that she was with ATLAS IN THIS FIGHT against those robots.

next- ASTROGIRL/ASTROBOY to the rescue- HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND and little SISTER

Return to “Fan Creations”