Astroboy VS Goku (Video)

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Like I said on YouTube, you probably got about 50 or so more views by posting it on the forum.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 13 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:Like I said on YouTube, you probably got about 50 or so more views by posting it on the forum.

I wonder why people don't even bother to watch it :confused: , anyway , I think I can do better especially at the part where Goku kicked Astro's stomach :unsure:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Astroboy_Addict" wrote:I wonder why people don't even bother to watch it :confused: , anyway , I think I can do better especially at the part where Goku kicked Astro's stomach :unsure:

We aren't that many active users on the forum, and of those, I don't know how many have watched a Dragon Ball episode. I haven't, so I can totally appreciate the work and creativity in your video :) but to me it's like watching Astroboy fighting some unkown robot. When I saw the first few episodes of Astro Boy as a child, I turned off the TV and left, thinking "not another series with robots fighting." :shifty: I'm female and to me series like these were interesting only to boys, so I have never watched them. Of course, I realized one day that Astro was different (to me).

Give it time, those who will search for "Astro Boy" or "Goky" on YouTube will find it and your number of views and comments will go up. :D

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=Astroboy_Addict;121299]I wonder why people don't even bother to watch it :confused: , anyway , I think I can do better especially at the part where Goku kicked Astro's stomach :unsure:

We aren't that many active users on the forum, and of those, I don't know how many have watched a Dragon Ball episode. I haven't, so I can totally appreciate the work and creativity in your video :) but to me it's like watching Astroboy fighting some unkown robot. When I saw the first few episodes of Astro Boy as a child, I turned off the TV and left, thinking "not another series with robots fighting." :shifty: I'm female and to me series like these were interesting only to boys, so I have never watched them. Of course, I realized one day that Astro was different (to me).

Give it time, those who will search for "Astro Boy" or "Goky" on YouTube will find it and your number of views and comments will go up. :D [/QUOTE]

I really want to say this, your avatar is so CUTE :astro: :wub:
P/S : I don't really like Dragon Ball
Last edited by Atomars on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Astroboy_Addict" wrote:I really want to say this, your avatar is so CUTE :astro: :wub:

Thank you! :) It's the only avatar I've ever had here.

"Astroboy_Addict" wrote:P/S : I don't really like Dragon Ball

Oh really? :lol:

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

"Astro Forever" wrote:Oh really? :lol:

I'm serious :) , I only like Astroboy, Jetter Mars, & Doraemon :D
Last edited by Atomars on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I used to like dragon ball when I was around 9 years old, but I stopped watching it when I got into 4th grade(around 10 years old) and stopped liking it ever since. I used to not want Goku to lose and he usually didn't(I think), but now Goku gets beat up by Astro Boy? That's awesome! :cool: :D
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

I watched the video some days ago, it was alright.

I happen to be a fan of Dragonball... However, I'm really only fond of the first Dragonball (the one with child Goku, and more closely based on Journey to the West), but I will admit that DBZ is better than DBGT.

I'd actually have to wonder if Astro Boy would be bested by Goku. While Astro Boy does have over 100,000 horsepower and seven mechanical powers, he also doesn't posses 'other-worldly' powers that Goku does. And Astro would EASILY be obliterated by a Spirit Bomb, no questions asked. Even then, Goku had fought many other robots/androids before, robots more capable than Astro in some ways.

Not to mention, Goku's power level IS "over nine thousand". One has to wonder if saiyan power is stronger than mere horsepower. :P

So, as great as it is to DB fans and as saddening/maddening as it is to AB fans, Astro would realistically be defeated.

However since the videos are being produced by an AB fan, something tells me that the end result might end up very biased. It'd probably be better if the end resulted in a tie.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

one has to wounder............. what would 2 good guys like astro and goku be fighting for anyway
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:one has to wounder............. what would 2 good guys like astro and goku be fighting for anyway

Exactly. They don't really have a reason to fight each other unless there was a good reason why.

Return to “Fan Creations”