Astro's Bad Day revised

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Astro's Bad Day revised

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

I revised my last fanfic cuz i realised i wasn't quiet ready :d oh: :whistling: :blush: . i hope this one is better and if there is some thing incorrect please PM me with whats wrong :D . Hope you like it. i will post the begining first and tell me you want the rest after you read it :D .
PS the name of ther chapter is the piont of view and some of them are guite short
Last edited by Gotta Love ASTRO BOY on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: i needed to tell you something

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Astro

“Alright class, this fieldtrip flight to Washington D.C. is going to take awhile, but I want you to follow this rule. Don’t separate, no matter what.” Ms. Magnokey stated.
“Ah, help me!” I heard a woman yell. I looked toward the screaming noise and saw a lady hanging on the ledge of the upper story she must have tripped and fell over the rail. I was about to take off when Kennedy yelled.
“No, Astro, we aren’t supposed to separate no matter what!”
“I can’t just leave her hanging there. I will be back before we board the plain I promise.” I told him. Kennedy nodded and I took off flying fast towards her. I lifted her in my arms and placed her back on the ground.
“That was a close one lady you should be more careful.” I told her.
“Oh. Thank you so much, Astro.” She said then looked at her watch “Oh no! I’m going to miss my bus home.”
“Done worry lady I will get you there in time to catch your bus.” I said slightly upset that I was getting myself dragged into something else. Again, I had the lady in my arms and was flying her out of the airport. “Were is it?” I asked once we got outside.
“It should be just around the corner.” She said while pointing right.
I flew around the corner, but there was no bus just a black van with its backdoors open. I felt upset at myself that I hadn’t gotten her there in time.
While I was setting her down I said “I’m sorry, lady.”
Then a man jumped out, grabbed the lady, and held a knife up to her throat. “If you don’t want me to hurt her I suggest you get in the back of that van.” I couldn’t do anything without breaking my number one rule not to hurt humans, so I climbed in to the back of the van. Still holding the knife to her throat the man came and shut the doors then lock it them.
The man said “This van has 4,000 volts running though its insides so if you even try breaking through, botta bing lights out for you.” Though the window I saw him let the lady go, but instead of running she just stared at the man.
“Run lady, go get help!” I yelled to her then she looked at me and I saw that she along with the man had and evil smirk on their face. “Who are you and what do you want with me?”
This part makes even me sad :cry:

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

I'm scared now <X3
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Horray thats the responce i want and thanks for reading it

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Are you gonna write more??
~Shirubie

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Oh im sorry i havent gotten around to posting more of the revised version the none revised one is on the thread Astro boy fanfic if you wanna read it but its kind crappy

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Cool! Can't wait ;3
~Shirubie

Return to “Fan Creations”