black star and astro

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
astro cutie:3
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Death Weapon Meister Academy (DWMA) with Death the kid and soul

Postby astro cutie:3 » 13 years ago

thanks! :D glab edited the second one
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Ciel Phantomhive

Rocket Ball Champion

part 2!! I still have my memories from my past life, Astro.” I said confused that I wasn’t supposed to.
“how?” Astro asked
“I…I don't know ,Astro. I just do.” I asked.
“Oh wait a minute I think you may have a long memory system.” Astro said as he disconnected the wires that had been attached to me.
“How can we see if I do?” I asked.
“I’m not sure how Black Star.” Astro said as I got on my feet.
“Well what has happened to me?” I asked.
“Your soul was transferred into another body and normally memories are small and faded when that process takes place.” Astro said.
“So… I’m a robot now aren’t I?” I said while looking down at my new rough skin and my little green dress.
“Yes and you are also my sister. Would you like me to show you around?” Astro said.
“Okay.” I said with new incouragement.
We walked out of the room and down the hall and into an elevator. My joints were stiff as it came to a stop and we walked into another room. There was a piano, some plants, and toys in the
“We are going to wait here for Dr. Elephun and Uran.”
“Who are they?” I asked.
“Well Elephun is the one that made your new body and Uran is our robot sister.”
“I have a sister!?” I said with excitement.
“Yes and she should be here soon.” Astro said and so we started to wait.
After a few minutes of waiting I grew bored and sat down at the piano. It was made of dark brown wood and its keys where worn down. I press down on a key and before I knew it I was playing like I did before I was killed. Astro sat down next to me and we started to play a duet. We laughed every time one of us messed up. Then, an old man with white hair walked in with a little girl wearing a red dress. She instantly ran up and hugged me.
“Hello big sister.” She said as she dug her little face into my shirt.
“Nice to finally meet you, Uran, my new little sister.” I said as I hugged her back. When we stopped hugging I walked up to the old man.
“And you must be Dr. Elephun.” I assumed.
“Yes I am, Black Star, it is good to see that you are functioning well.” The old man said. “ Right now though, we have to go because we are behind schedule.”
They lead me outside and we all slid into a little car on our way home.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Ciel Phantomhive

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

Good I like this story :)
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Rocket Ball Champion

thank you :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Ciel Phantomhive

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Do MORE please

Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro cutie:3 » 12 years ago

ok! :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Ciel Phantomhive

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

thank you :cool:

Rocket Ball Champion

sorry if this is mega long! :(
when we were in the car i was quite for a while and i was looking outside the window. Astro wondered why i was so quite. then i looked at astro and asked him where are we going? We are going home black star he said with joy! Ok then i said not really excited oh come on black star uran said. ok! i said excited were home! astro said. as i walked in the house i noticed it was different then the house i was killed in! astro asked if he could show me around i said yes and walked with him. he took me to a room with a tv,couch and a table and said this is the living room. i really like this room i said as i walked around. come on ill show you some more rooms! astro said as he grabed my hand and ran up stairs. he took me to a room with 3 beds and said this was the bed room for us. it kinda looked like the room where i was killed in. but the beds looked different, the first bed was blue i gussed it was astros bed. the second bed was pink so i guessed it was urans bed the thrid bed was dark purple my favorite color. then astro told me the dark purple bed was my bed i said really? he said yes than we went outside in the back yard. there was a swing and a slide and a tree house!!!! astro can i go up to the tree house? i asked ok lets go! astro said. inside the tree house there was a violin, a mini piano, a light and some toys! i started to play the violin next thing i knew i played the song i remembered! it was sad song but it fited well with me. when uran heard me playing she went outside and went into the tree house. she was surprised i could play the violin! when i finished the song they claped i bowed then i sat down to talk. wow that was beautiful astro said thank you astro i said what can you do on the mini piano? uran asked. so walked to the little piano and started playing! :W00t: i was singing along with the music. and astro and uran were dancing! so we all had fun with the night! part 4 i think is coming soon!!!!!
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Ciel Phantomhive

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

*claps* Very good Aci-chan :D

Rocket Ball Champion

thanks! :) i though it was long for some reason
[sigpic][/sigpic]