random astro story

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
astro cutie:3
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Death Weapon Meister Academy (DWMA) with Death the kid and soul

random astro story

Postby astro cutie:3 » 12 years ago

this story is sooooo random and a waste of time so... enjoy! :p . teacher: this is our new student rei! rei: hi im rei but listin punks i will kill you if you dare to mess with me! rei said as the fire started in her eyes
teacher: are you ok rei? rei: yes where can i sit? teacher: over there rei. rei: thanks but she didn't get to sit at her seat because the school exploed. but her and the 3 kids in the class went to a ice land it was snowing. astro: what justed happened and why are we here? rei: because we are dead? and went to this cold land oh god!!!!! astro: im a robot! rei: oh my god you are? Rino: look its are clones! he said as the ice breaked under him , astro almosted got him but rinos clone killed him. astro just cryed like a baby on the ground (awwwwww). uran: its soooo sparkaly rei: no its a trap! astro: uran nooooooooooooooooooo, what were you in class? rei: i did! oh shes gone :( thats sad. astro: hey are clones die when we do! rei: and thats good? astro: yeah. rei: ill save your life or save mine! astro: no save my life rei. rei transform in front of astro but astro freaked out! astro: oh my god! rei: come on clones get some of me! astro: noooooooooooooooooooooooo rei astro said as the clones got rei and got her in the huge ice crystal. rei: if you even touch astro or me i will kill you rei said as she tryed to kill her clone and she died trying rei: astro don't worry ill kill them! reis clone: sooooo you must die astro! reis cloned said as rei used her fire power to kill her clone rei: ha ha you just got fired! astro: rei! your still alive? rei: yes! but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rei screamed. astro: nooooooooooo rei why????????? she was all i had right now! astros clone: you are gonna die astro! astro: ok go ahead astro said as rei used a more powerfull fire! astros clone:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he said as he exploed. rei: who do you think i am astros clone!? im rei!!!! astros clone: a nobody oh no im dead!
rei laned in a pure ice tree. rei: at least i saved your life astro good bye! astro: you did all that for me rei? rei: because you losted everything and me im sorry but you still have life ha ha ha she said as she faith fully passed away. astro: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why did you save me rei? reis ghost touched him and said
reis ghost: go on astro you must astro: ok but for you rei! reis ghost: im not in heaven at all astro: you serious reis ghost: its AMAZING here! astro: you sure? he said as he went to the dark crystal to kill his evil second clone.... part 2 is coming tommorrow
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Ciel Phantomhive

Return to “Fan Creations”