Who Am I? An Astro Boy fan fiction

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Who Am I? An Astro Boy fan fiction

Postby Black Rabbit » 12 years ago

Hiii! I haven't posted any fan fictions in a long time... So, sorry if the intro/ first chapter isn't very good...

Description: A story about Astro finding a cyborg by the name of Astra Girl. The cyborg, nearly dead was trashed, had forgotten who she originally was. Who is she? (Better description later.)

Genre: Drama, Tragedy, some comedy, and action.

Chapter one: Project- Find a Robot (Chapter one part 1)

Astro’s POV

I sit forlornly at my desk at school, waiting for my test results to return. It is a cold, winter day, and the smell of firewood is vast. I hadn’t been able to study for my test yesterday, thanks to Uran, my little sister. I just hope I did okay in on my test.
“Astro!” I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see my teacher standing in front of my desk. The class laughs.
“I just received a call from Dr. O’shay, asking for you to go down to the Ministry of Science right away.”
“Oh… May I go, teacher?” I ask.
Teacher sighs. “Alright. I will let you go. But you better continue working hard on your tests.” Teacher hands me my test. I am surprised to see that I got an A+. “Anyways, school is over early today, since it’s been snowing so much recently.” Teacher continues.
“Thanks, Teacher!” I scramble out of my chair and hurry off, lost in the crowd of other students.

A few minutes later, I arrive at the Ministry of Science, bursting through the front door. I look around for a moment and notice that there was quite a hubbub going on.
“Ah, Astro! You’re here, finally…” I see Dr. O’shay struggling to get to me, nearly getting run over by the other scientists.
“What was it that you wanted to discuss with me, Doctor?” I ask, wondering if I am about to get a new upgrade. I had just gotten an upgrade which made me bigger and a little stronger, so it seems a bit unlikely.
Dr. O’shay opens his mouth as if to say something, but shuts it again. After a moment of thought, he says, “Come with me Astro, to my office. And then, perhaps we can actually talk.” I follow Dr. O’shay to his office, being careful not to bump into anyone, least I hurt them with my super strength.
Once in the doctor’s office, he seated himself at his desk, while I sat in a metal chair across from him. I notice there a lot of papers all over Dr. O’shay’s office, overflowing from his desk, spilling over his filling cabinets, and just every where on the ground.
“Uh, what’s with all the papers, Doctor?” I ask, suddenly nervous.
“Astro, I know I should have told you this sooner…” Dr. O’shay hesitates to continue.
“Well, then tell me now!” I urge the scientist, leaning forward, determined to learn what the problem is.
“Well, just a week ago, we discovered a crater along the edge of Metro City.” Dr. O’shay began. “Upon close examination, we found small fragments of metal among the ruin. And… Blood.”
“Blood? I understand metal, since that might mean that a robot crashed here. But blood?” I muse.
“Right. I had been there myself, and found a small trail of blood, and a few other piece of metal. Then it hit me… A cyborg!” Dr. O’Shay said. “It all fits! But, we can’t seem to find anything!”
“So… You need my help?” I inquire. I lean back in my chair.
“Yes! Unfortunately, we don’t seem to have any leads. The only place that we haven’t searched yet is the forest. I was wondering if you could search it for me…” Dr. O’shay stares at me, his eyes filled with sadness. “I’m afraid some poor robot is out there, alone and wondering where they are.”
I stand up from my chair, my heart filled with determination. “I’ll find the robot, Dr. O’Shay. I promise I will.”

Part two coming soon.

EDIT: Here is a link to a random sketchy picture that I made of Astro and Astra.:
http://driftingflowerartist.deviantart.com/art/Astro-Boy-and-Astra-Girl-220205377
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

oouu I love it :D

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Thanks. *hugs* I should write some more tomorrow...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

*hugs back*
Okay but I wont be able to edit it cuz I wont have a computer. I still be able to look at it and I'm sure you'll do well enough so I wont have to :D

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Awesome Blacki :)
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

lol, your probably only the second person to view it. :lol: And thanks! *hugs*
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

*hugs*
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro: