New Astro Smilies

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

Just my opinion on this: the 3rd one is just fine, it's a happy Astro, makes sense. I had to think about what purpose the 1st one would have. I guess I would use it after making a wise comment, cause it looks like Astro is doing a sage nod. But with the smaller version it's really hard to make out. The 2nd one I don't really know. He doesn't seem to have any expression.
I'm on Twitter.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 12 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Just my opinion on this: the 3rd one is just fine, it's a happy Astro, makes sense. I had to think about what purpose the 1st one would have. I guess I would use it after making a wise comment, cause it looks like Astro is doing a sage nod. But with the smaller version it's really hard to make out. The 2nd one I don't really know. He doesn't seem to have any expression.

All three are out for use, but I'm leaving it up to Mark to decide whether or not the other smilies are alright. I was actually wanting to do kind of an animation with them, but I kept the background transparent and I thought thought they would be a lot better as smilies. I do agree though, the second one doesn't look to gook when shrunk down, the first one looks alright, but the third one is definitely the best. Here is what I was planning on doing with them after I made them:

Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- THEY ARE SO CUTE- AND THESE AVATARS ON THIS PAGE ARE TOO- OH NO STILL HAVE FFCOW!- GIGGLES- HUGS SWEETLY

Return to “Fan Creations”