Astro Boy/Mega Man Crossover Fic in the Works

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Executor
Kokoro Robot

Astro Boy/Mega Man Crossover Fic in the Works

Postby Executor » 12 years ago

Two legendary robots unite to save the human species from oppression!

EXPLANATION:

Being a fan of both series, this is something I thought might make for a good story. After all, Astro was the influence for Mega Man... so I like to see this as a MM/AB equivalent to Cross Epoch, if you will. Currently, it's in the very early stages, with one complete chapter handwritten.

BRIEF SUMMARY:

The story is set sometime after the events of Mega Man 10, Dr. Thomas Light flies to New Tokyo to collaborate with his old colleague Dr. Packadermus J. Elefun on a prototype robot for the International Asteroid Patrol. Light brings his robots Rock and Roll with him; Rock, a fan of Astro, is excited when they meet in person.

However, not all is well. Not long after Light and company arrived, calamity befalls Japan as the mysterious and militant Robot Liberation Party surfaces. The RLP makes an immediate call for violent revolution and genocide against humans. Rock and Astro immediately join forces to defeat the RLP's eight Robot Masters and bring its leader to justice.

MORE INFORMATION TO COME, SHOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN THIS!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

WOW! Great idea, Executor!! There are plenty of MegaMan fans here (also Astro Boy "purists"), but one thing is for sure, folks on this forum really enjoy reading fan fiction, and this is definitely something I'd like to read! Thanks for sharing with us!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Executor
Kokoro Robot

"AprilSeven" wrote:WOW! Great idea, Executor!! There are plenty of MegaMan fans here (also Astro Boy "purists"), but one thing is for sure, folks on this forum really enjoy reading fan fiction, and this is definitely something I'd like to read! Thanks for sharing with us!

Already about 50% of the way transferring the text to the computer. I will post more on it as time goes by, but as of this moment I am trying to come up with a name for one of the villains in the story--which I will post in a separate thread.

More intel will come through should interest keep up.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI - LOVE TO READ YOUR STORY- I AM WRITING MY OWN STORY- FOR OVER A YEAR NOW- I LOVE WRITING AND YOURS SOUNDS GREAT- COULD I PLEASE MAKE A SUGGESTION- ? THANKS IF I CAN AND THANKS IF I CAN'T- PRAY EVERYONE THE VERY BEST ALWAYS

Executor
Kokoro Robot

"avatargirl" wrote:HI - LOVE TO READ YOUR STORY- I AM WRITING MY OWN STORY- FOR OVER A YEAR NOW- I LOVE WRITING AND YOURS SOUNDS GREAT- COULD I PLEASE MAKE A SUGGESTION- ? THANKS IF I CAN AND THANKS IF I CAN'T- PRAY EVERYONE THE VERY BEST ALWAYS

Sure, I'm open for ideas.

Return to “Fan Creations”