MY FIRST FANFICTION!!!!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 11 years ago

I know that i'm going to sound like a smartass but theres a Tezuka comic called "The Lying Robot".
In it a scientist makes a robot to look after his dying mother, and so the robot doesn't tell the mother stright out that she'll be dead in a week he programs it to lie. So after annoying a lot of people (Astro having to save him) the scientist decides to reprogram the robot. He asks him if the equipment is ready the robot replies with a yes, of cause lying the lab setts on fire and the scientist sends the robot (now not able to lie) to get help. When the people hear what he has to say they get really angre and distroy him :( , and Astro buts out the fire. After this Astro and the scientist are at the mothers death bed. She asks where the nice robot that looked after her is and (She had poor eyes) Astro says "Here I am ma". With the mother dead the scientist says "I thought you said you couldn't lie?" to which Astro replies "I little white lie never hurt any one"!!!!!!!!! :D
It's REALLY sad. Kinda like the boy that called wolf. :(
(Sorry about the long post)
*ABSCOND*

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

I have not read that manga yet (:blush :) but I do recall the similar story in the 1980 anime. :)

BlueCore
Robot President

Chapter 14

Postby BlueCore » 11 years ago

"you see dad", Astro started," i um... You see my..."
Astro didn't know what to do! Tell his dad about his robot hating "girlfriend", or just sprinkle more white lies on the situation.

"I had a malfunction... And it caused me to sleep walk I guess, and I ate soup when I did this???" Astro said, knowing his dad wouldnt buy it.

"well I guess I will have to check that out later." tenma said not really paying attention to Astros explaination, but trying to dry him up.

"oh ok..."

NEXT DAY!

Astro woke up to the sunrise of a beautiful saturday sunrise.
He go up from bed and walk out to the living room, where dr. Tenma was chatting with dr. Elifun.

"Astro! Good! Your awake!" said dr. Elifun, happy to see him.

"hello dr. Elifun. What are you doing here so early on a saturday?" ASTRO replied.

"well I'm here of course to check up on you, and make sure everything is connection properly with your electro- brain. Your father told me about your accident yesterday."

"oh yeah... I forgot... How silly of me." astro sadly said, not wanting to spend his saturday in a dark cold lab when he knew he was perfectly fine.

"well lets go my boy! No time to lose on a nice Saturday!" Elifun exclaimed as the two left for the ministry.
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 11 years ago

I feel sorry for Astro. :cry:
I have the same feeling about going to school. :)

*ABSCOND*

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Please bluecore finnish the story it's amazing i wanna know more
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

BlueCore
Robot President

Chapter 15

Once at the ministry, Astro laid down on the table as dr. Elifun let him fall asleep for the procedure.

After the exam, Astro felt himself wake up a little, looking over and seeing Meghan standing by his side.
"hi Meghan" he said.

Her hands cover her mouth "y-your... A.... A robot!" she took a step back.

He opened his eyes fully and sat up, seeing his blue core hatch still open, as he closed it.

"I-I... I'm sorry... I should have told you! But I was scared that you would reacted in a bad way... Like you are right now..."

She took another step back, with a scared expression on her face.

"please.... I wont hurt you.."He start to walk up to her, but she gave a little scream and ran out of the room, leaving Astro to feel heart broken all alone...
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

racoonangel
Robot President

please continue
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

OHHH NOOO!!! She CAN'T reject him!!! She CAN'T!! Robot schmobot - he's just too awesome!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

racoonangel
Robot President

lol
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

BlueCore
Robot President

"AprilSeven" wrote:OHHH NOOO!!! She CAN'T reject him!!! She CAN'T!! Robot schmobot - he's just too awesome!!

Haha!

Return to “Fan Creations”