MY FIRST FANFICTION!!!!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
BlueCore
Robot President

MY FIRST FANFICTION!!!!

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

Well this astro from the movie, so here chapter 1 and give me your honest opinions.

"here we go again," astro mumble as he slowly opened his light brown eyes. Astro laid in bed for about 5 more minutes until he realize that if he didn't wake up soon, he would be late for school. Taking note of that fact, Astro got up and walked over to his dresser that had a mirror on top. He then grab the hair gel off the dresser and started to squeeze it into the palm of his hand. Astro looked up only to remember that he didn't have to style his hair anymore. He gave a little chuckle and whipped the hair gel off of his hand.

After Astro got dressed, he went over to the window, and flew out, heading to Metro City High School. He always enjoyed the flights he took, but the ones in the morning seemed to be the best time to fly. The suns just up, the grass is freshly dewed, and everything seems to be in place. Sometimes,Astro would even walk to school if the morning was really beautiful.

RING!
"ok class, quiet down." said mr. Mustachio, and the class did so.
"first things first, morning announcements, today for lunch their serving chicken sandwiches with milk and assorted fruit trays. Also, there is a new student here today, so if you see her, please make her feel welcome. Some of you may remember her from about 6 months ago before she moved. Her name is Meghan."
Astro never really paid attention to the morning announcements, they were never really important, to bad, if astro listened today he would of been at least a little prepare for what was gonna happen to him later that day...
Last edited by BlueCore on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing your fan fiction, Astrogirl927!

This is definitely a good start and it will be interesting to see what part Meghan is going play - don't keep us waiting too long! :D
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Apple Jack
Banned

loved it i cant wait to see the next part!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

:astro:
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

BlueCore
Robot President

Thanks guys!!! :heart:
Im writing chapter 2 RIGHT NOW!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

BlueCore
Robot President

CHAPTER 2!

After class let out, everyone was talking about how they couldn't wait to see Meghan again. Of course Astro didn't think much of it, Meghan was at the school 6 months ago, and astro was built 3 months ago.

Once in the hall, Astro saw a crowd of people surrounding the New girl. He just walked by the group. Astro thought he heard a girls voice saying "is that... oh my gosh!" but he didn't think it was about him, that is, until Astro was attacked by a huge hug from behind that almost knocked him over.

"TOBY!!!" then everything clicked, Meghan must have been one of Toby's few friends. Great. How was Astro going to explain to this girl that Toby past away?
He figured that someone would tell her soon enough, why was it that Astro had to tell her?
Last edited by BlueCore on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Executor
Kokoro Robot

Postby Executor » 12 years ago

Pretty good.

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

Wow please write more please
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

BlueCore
Robot President

CHAPTER 3

Once astro got home, he decided to lay low and not tell his dad about the new girl and how she knew Toby. He didn't want to bring up any memories of Toby. So, with that noted, astro went to his room, and to his surprise, Astros phone was buzzing non-stop! And what the text messages said:

From Meghan,
Hey!

From Meghan,
What's up?

From Meghan,
How are you?

From Meghan,
Did you dye your hair black?

From Meghan,
It looks good ;)

From Meghan,
We need to hang out

From Meghan,
Meet me at our spot tonight at 12:00.

"oh no" was all astro could say, he really didn't want to break meghans heart to tell her that her beloved friend was gone, but he didn't have any clue on where this "spot" was. And the only way astro was gonna be able to find out, was if he went into his mind and found Toby's memories, unlocked them, and in all that mess, try and find one small, tiny memory.
And if there was one thing astro despised, it was going into Toby's memories.

And all for this girl, why? Sure, astro has told many people that knew Toby, about the accident, but for some reason, he couldn't bare to break Meghan's heart. Was there something that Astro was missing about this girl?

He finally worked up the courage to unlock Toby's memories. Once inside, Astro found memories of Toby being shoved in lockers, long walks around town, and... There it was! Meghan and Toby! They were at the edge of metro city, laughing about something. Astro got the location and was ready to go, but he couldn't stop watching this memory, he felt attached to it.
The thought went on for 5 minutes, until Toby got up and then helped Meghan up, she then leaned in and gave Toby a kiss on the cheek.
At that moment astro stopped the memory and sat on his bed in awe.

"me-meg-han... And T-Toby?"
"Meghan and Toby were... Dating?"
"Are dating?"

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

hi- ASTROGIRL927- ASTROBOY FINDS OUT OR THINKS MEGHAN AND TOBY DATING- "SO CUTE TO THE MAX" - THANKS pray everyone the very best always- your friend AVATARGIRL always

BlueCore
Robot President

Thanks avatargirl!

Return to “Fan Creations”