Fanfiction Idea and I Need Help!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Heart&Soul
Kokoro Robot
Location: Metro City (but I visit Las Vegas from time to time)

Fanfiction Idea and I Need Help!

Postby Heart&Soul » 11 years ago

R@cheL: Okay... So right now I'm currently working on one of my friends' story (her name's Eve). I plan to be writing the different versions of her life depending on which version of Astro Boy I'm writing about. Example being the story will slightly change when I write about the 1960s version of Astro Boy. After that, then I will work on the 1980s version, so on, so forth. Of course, I'm working on the 2003 version currently... Eh heh heh...

Anyways, that's not the point! I was thinking of doing a little fanfiction. It seems like a really good idea and I'd love to do it! Only problem being I'm not sure what to write...

See, the stories I'm currently writing are Eve's life when she was a human named Sadie and how her story changes a little for each version of Astro Boy.
Sarah will only appear in the 1960s version, by the way...

Sarah: ! Wha- What?

Eve: Oh... That's not good. I'm sorry, Sarah...

Sarah: Why am I not appearing after that?!

R@cheL: Well, your story is about Astro, Zoran, and Jetto teaching you about the world and helping you feel your own kokoro. Jetto, or Cobalt, is a big part of that. I don't think you'd fit in too well without him.

Sarah: ...I suppose it makes sense.

Eve: Continue on with the story, R@cheL!

R@cheL: Right! Thanks, Eve. Continuing on, Eve's story just flows with Astro's. Since everyone should at least roughly know all his adventures (past and future) it will be mainly following Eve. While this will be fun, I think I need some spice. What better spice then a good old fanfic?

So! Any ideas? Don't be shy! And I'd be most happy to clip out Sarah and Cobalt's story for you to read~ :heart:

Sarah: What? But haven't even written it yet!

R@cheL: Yeah so? I already got your story down in my head.

Sarah: True enough.

All: So, any ideas, fellow fans?
R@cheL: Now... I wonder where I can go today?

Eve: I dream about a lady who kinda looks like me. Astro, do you think I'm actually dreaming?

Sarah: I haven't seen Cobalt in awhile... Oh well, I suppose.

tic_tac_astro
Robot President

Postby tic_tac_astro » 11 years ago

If you are writing about someone's life while adding references from Astro Boy in three different perspectives, while adding spice to that life, I would suggest doing a forward version of 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' for each version.
But let me ask this; are you making a fanfic that makes Astro and other characters a main part of the protagonist's life, or are they references that what they say and/do have similar impact on that life; such as Astro & co. get involved with the protagonist's life physically, or Astro & co. may have had similar experiences with the protagonist in their own lives and it's explained that way?

Thank you, you're too kind.

Return to “Fan Creations”