Nemesis of Astroboy / Underman 2000 millennium

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
underm54
Kokoro Robot

Nemesis of Astroboy / Underman 2000 millennium

Postby underm54 » 11 years ago

I am really glad to be a member of this Astroboy forum. I grew up and and loved the charater. I really discovered Marvel comics before Astroboy. I make stop motion films and will leave a link to an Astroboy film I made Astroboy at Outcast Sanctuary. I hade to make five figures of Astroboy. In the film Astroboy meets Outcast Underman a character I made inspired by Marvel comics. He is sort of the dark side of Superman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w01QSySnyT0&feature=plcp

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Welcome, underm54! :) Wow, how long did it take to create that? Good job!

I will move your post to a new topic in the Fan Creation forum a little later. :)

underm54
Kokoro Robot

Underman 2000 millennium

Postby underm54 » 11 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Welcome, underm54! :) Wow, how long did it take to create that? Good job!

I will move your post to a new topic in the Fan Creation forum a little later. :)

The film took under a year to make. This was in 81 when I made the film. I was a member of CFO a cartoon club for Japanese animation. I joined because they were showing the original black and white Astroboy's which had not seen in years at the time. Sadly I joined 2 or 3 years to late and the programmer did not show them anymore do to complaints by the audience who said that they showed them to much. At the club the only material I was able to get was the 1980 astroboy which I used for references when making the figures of which I made 5. I don't think that I could duplicate this films now a days as I look at the film with astonishment at the amount of work that I put into it. I do still make films to this day and am planning to make a film based on the Beast from 20,000 fathoms as a tribute his 60th anniversary next year. All my figures are made out of paper and wire. I will put another link to my film that features Atlas the AntiAstroboy. This is really a Outcast Underman film, enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BidWDKad2oo&feature=plcp

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 11 years ago

i think the stop-motion animation of astro was cool :) didn't mind the other one

underm54
Kokoro Robot

Postby underm54 » 9 years ago

I recently found a film I did in 83 believe it or not. This film features the adult version of Atlas or the warrior form of Atlas and his horse. This film also features Astro Boy as well as Doctor Elephant and of course the Outcast Underman. I wasn't to pleased with this film and was trying to re-film scenes putting AStroboy in it but still was not to pleased with it. But I'm going to transfer all this film to video and dvd and will upload it to the creation page. In the meantime I'm going to get on the fan creation and upload part 2 of Astroboy Presents Underman 2000 Millennium meets Atlas the Anti Astroyboy.

Return to “Fan Creations”