Astro and The Halo

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Sector 626, The Anime & Gaming District Of Metro City

2 Character Songs

Postby spartanx01 » 11 years ago

There are character themes in this story. So far, I have Sara's and Astro's. Sara's is Rebellion By Daisuke Ishiwatari, and Astro's is True Blue By Zone
Last edited by spartanx01 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: MIND CHANGED

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

"spartanx01" wrote:There are character themes in this story. So far, I have Sara's and Astro's. Sara's is Rebellion By Daisuke Ishiwatari, and Astro's is True Blue By Zone

Any further character themes will be posted in the Astro And The Halo Character Themes as will these two songs. I may provide links if able.
Last edited by spartanx01 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Last minute decision

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Good work! :) You are great at coming up with mysteries! :D

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

Thank you

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

Devil May Cry

Sorry everyone, but until the 20th of this month. The story is on hold. I've been completely absorbed in the Devil May Cry: HD Collection, that I've been more focused on blowing a demon's head off. Than coming up with the scene of Zoran meeting Sara. And what cool things Sara will have. I say the 20th because my Astro figure will arrive, and apparently so will Nora. Who's tagging along.

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro and Nora have arrived, but I'm still brainstorming on the next part. The meeting between Sara and Zoran. It may take a bit longer than I said. But I promise, the story will continue.

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby spartanx01 » 10 years ago

Back at O'shay and Astro's home, Zoran had found what seemed like a very interesting movie on Data Disc. She had no idea what the title was because it had faded away with time. The only thing she could see was an amazing picture of a slightly muscular man with shoulder length blonde hair with a sword raised as if ready to do battle. The film had just started, it was showing some man on a spaceship destroying cities with a ring, as the man laughed a drum and guitar beat began in unison. After the name of the director was shown, the screen flashed with the sound of an 80's lightning bolt sound effect. The words FLASH GORDON appeared on the screen, and Zoran heard a man sing "♪FLASH! OH, Savior of the universe!♪" Zoran smiled and kept watching. But heard something that drug her back to reality, and nearly made her jump through the ceiling of the living room. It was loud and scary roar that came from outside. She had never heard this sound before and was too afraid to look outside. Then she heard Astro and O'shay's voices approaching the door, but it sounded like someone was with them. "So Sara, have you found a place to live yet?" The door opened Astro, O'shay, and a beautiful young woman with red hair entered the house. "No, not yet. But I have a friend who lives in Sector 626, he says I could stay at his house until I do." Astro thought for a moment. "Sector 626 is the Anime and Gaming district of Metro City. It's exactly 5 miles from here." Sara didn't even stop to think before speaking. "If that's a problem for you, I could try for something closer. It's no problem for me, my bag in the special storage compartment on the Iron Maiden has all the things I own. Which is to say isn't much." O'shay spoke up next. "Well, you could sleep in Zoran's room, until we can find you a home. But I'd have to drag out the extra bed from the basement." Sara shook her head. "Don't worry about a bed. I'll sleep on the floor. One thing I learned in my basic training is I may have to sleep in uncomfortable places." Astro was suprised at his new friend's answer. Sara looked at Zoran and smiled happily at her. "You must be Zoran. I'm Sara, I hope that we'll be great friends." Zoran giggled and replied. "I know we will!" Again, O'shay spoke up. "ZORAN, YOU FOUND MY COPY OF FLASH GORDON! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR ALMOST A YEAR, WHERE WAS IT?!" Zoran answered still smiling. "In a box of stuff, in my closet." "I'm going to have to clean out your closet later. I might find some other things I've been missing!"

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 10 years ago

OMG the drawing on here I did is terrible compared to my newer art work so maybe I could redraw her for you
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby spartanx01 » 10 years ago

"racoonangel" wrote:OMG the drawing on here I did is terrible compared to my newer art work so maybe I could redraw her for you

Ok

tailz
Banned

Postby tailz » 10 years ago

Pretty good story you have there. Keep it up! :) !
Hello! If you wish to speak with me on other sites then Follow me on these sites below:

http://my.desktopnexus.com/tailz/

http://www.aimini.net/look/?pid=d24TGUDedhOYX1QAcgzS

http://nanonanopudding.deviantart.com/

Keep in mind that I do Not own theses sites. These sites belong to their rightful owners. Thank you. :)

My fansite:http://blackjackpudding.webs.com/apps/profile/84233730/

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I love 初音ミク :heart:

Return to “Fan Creations”