Astro and The Halo

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Sector 626, The Anime & Gaming District Of Metro City

Astro and The Halo

Postby spartanx01 » 11 years ago

It was a quiet Friday afternoon. School had just let out. Astro and his friends were walking to the park together as usual. "Hey guys, haven't you noticed nothing really bad has happened recently?" Astro looked at Ken and thought for a moment. "You're right, last time anything bad happened was a month ago." Reno put his arms behind his head. "I think we should enjoy this while we can." Astro nodded in agreement. "Yeah, who knows when this'll happen again." The group made it to the park and were about to seperate. "Hey guys, what's that huge thing?" Ken asked pointing to the sky. Everyone looked to the sky. And saw a huge ring that could've been larger than the Earth itself. "I've never seen that there before." Astro had a strange feeling when he looked at the ring. "Aw man, I was hoping that this peaceful setting would last forever."

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

Dude, this sounds like a great beginning!! Can't wait to read more!

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

The friends seperated after 15 minutes of staring at the anomally in the sky. Astro walked home alone. The only thing he could think about was that ring in the sky. He even went over all files in his data bank. And got no results of a ring in the sky. Finally, he made it home. Before Astro even touched the door knob to his home, he knew something was different. On normal occasions he could hear Zoran watching old NASA launch videos on Data Disc. Her favorite is the launch of Space Shuttle ENTERPRISE. But this time he heard silence, he used his enhanced hearing and finally heard something. "Dr. O'shay, what do you think that ring is?" After a minute of silence, Astro heard Nora crack a joke. "Maybe someone's proposing to Earth?" Then Astro heard O'shay's voice. "Very unlikely Nora, but to be honest Zoran. I haven't the slightest idea, of what it is." Astro opened the front door and walked in. Astro walked to the living room and found everyone watching TV. Zoran was the first to see Astro. "You're home!" Astro smiled at his sister. Dr. O'shay looked at Astro and gave a friendly smile. "Welcome home, I take it school went okay?" Astro returned a smile. "Yep, Ken had made a very good observation. That nothing bad has happened in over a month." O'shay was abit suprised to hear this. "Has it really been a month?!" Astro laughed at the doctor's reaction. "Hey Astro, do have any idea what that ring is?" Astro looked at Zoran. "No, not a clue. And I went over every file in my data bank and gotten nothing." Astro looked at the TV and saw the ring on the screen. Nora went over to Astro. "By the way, someone left a message for you Astro." Nora opened her video screen on her head and played the message. On the screen was a mysterious robotic looking white head with a black skull painted on the face. "Hello Astro." When the figure spoke it sounded like Ms. Maiyuki only a little deeper and more rugged. "I'm on my way to Metro City. At my current speed I could be there 10 hours. I've been looking forward to this meeting for so long." The message ended and Nora closed her video screen. "A visitor who's been looking forward to meeting me?"

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

Oooh, exciting! Can't wait for more!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

ANOTHER WRITER!!! YAAAY!! Sounds like a good story.

One request - please put an extra return between paragraphs (and each line spoken by a character should be in a paragraph all it's own). If you are writing in Word, and pasting the story into our forum, you'll need to add an extra return or else the tend to be removed.

That way it will be much easier to read your story - thanks! :)
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

"AprilSeven" wrote:ANOTHER WRITER!!! YAAAY!! Sounds like a good story.

One request - please put an extra return between paragraphs (and each line spoken by a character should be in a paragraph all it's own). If you are writing in Word, and pasting the story into our forum, you'll need to add an extra return or else the tend to be removed.

That way it will be much easier to read your story - thanks! :)

I'm actually writing in to the forum. I'm using a Wii

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

continue please
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

The next day had started out calm and easy. That is until 11:00 AM rolled around. There was a robbery at the bank, and the security bots were the ones doing this.

Astro arrived at the scene as the robots were loading the money in to a hover car. "STOP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

The bots looked up to Astro and opened fire. Astro managed to dodge the rounds. "Hey, cut it out! What's wrong with you!"

Suddenly the barrels of the robots blasters were sliced off, with some kind of blade. "When you're asked a question, you're supposed to answer!"

Out of the sky dropped the white robot being Astro saw last night. "You're that...." The figure looked back at Astro.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic was terrible." The window on the car rolled down, and revealed Skunk.

"Aw crap, not this guy. I've read the reports on him. He's the worst excuse for a man."

"Here gotta present for you two." Skunk threw a small rounded device at Astro and the robot.

"An EMP Grenade, really Skunk? That's so old school, but then again so is this." The robot shifted in to a crouching position. Then jumped up at the grenade. "WAHYA!" The robot kicked the EMP grenade back in to Skunk's car.

"AH! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!" The grenade detonated and fried the car's electronics making it unusable.

"He's not going anywhere. That grenade fried even the locks." Astro flew down to the robot. "You're human aren't you?" The robot grabbed it's head and pulled. But it wasn't a robot at all, it was a young human female. With firey red hair that came to her shoulders, and beautiful emerald green eyes.

"Of course I am, what else would I be?" Astro laughed at the girl's joke.

"I thought you were a robot. I'm Astro, what's your name?" "I'm Sara, Spartan X 02. And I know exactly who you are."

Astro was a bit suprised. "How do you know me?" Sara laughed at Astro. "It's my job, a Spartan X's job is to be ready in case you need back up."
Last edited by AprilSeven on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Changed mind

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

oh please continue and ps I have a profile of sara I drew
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion

You know a cog is a gear right? Other than that....she looks great!
Last edited by spartanx01 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: More detail

Return to “Fan Creations”