Astro days working fanfiction

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

( sorry for the delay in writing the rest of the story I was wondering if you want me to continue)
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

racoonangel
Robot President

Back at Dr.Oshay's house.....

When they arrived they sneaked passed the camera men surrounding Dr.Oshay's house. Inside....... " Now your going to have to be quiet he might be asleep" Dr. Oshay slowly opened Astro's bedroom door. Dectective Twashi walked up to Astro's bedside and whispered "no wonder Zoran was so sad, sorry this really should be kept more confidential". Dr. Oshay accepted his appology " thank you for understanding, this is a hard sight to see, not even Astro wanted me or his closest friends to see him like this". Detective Twashi then left the room, and pulled out his communicator, " Delta your missions off, I have a new one for you".
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

AstroBlaster1998
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroBlaster1998 » 11 years ago

This is good. What happens to Reno and Natille? Thanks for the very good work!

racoonangel
Robot President

thanks for the encouragement I will continue this story if you really want
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

racoonangel
Robot President

" Delta you are to go to black Island and find Natalie and Reno, they are in danger the volcano is soon going to eurupt". On the other end of the communicator " Alright I'll take the entire police squad with me, I'm on my way". As Detective Twashi got off his communicator, he turned around to find Dr. Oshay standing there " thank you for sending your squad " said Dr. Oshay. Dectective replies " well they are citizens, anyway if Astro were up and running right, he'd be out thre saving them". Zoran pokes here head into the hall way "Dr, Oshay whats going on out here, is Astro alright". The doctor came closer to Zoran and gave her a hug " don't worry he's just fine, I'm going to be going to Black Island to help find Reno and Natalie, you stay here and mind Astro for me".

Dr. Oshay and Dectective went straight to the Ministry of Science, then aboarded a helicopter, they were on their way. It took about an hour or more before they arrived at the Island. When they landed all they could see was a giant black dust cloud rising from the volcano. This hadn't been a good , sign they needed to find them quick.

Back to Natalie and Reno.......

Natalie stepped out of the cave after hearing a very loud noise what soundeed like a boom, or more like a nuclear bom exploding. As she stepped out the cavern she saw a robot flying around the area, shooting everything it could, it almost looked like he wanted the volcano to eurupt, like he knew there were people, did he not like humans. This would've been a perfect time for Astro to just pop out and reason with him, but there was no chance that was going to happen, unless some kind of miracle.
Last edited by racoonangel on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

AstroBlaster1998
Rocket Ball Champion

Very good and continue the story. I was wondering what was going on at the island

AstroBlaster1998
Rocket Ball Champion

You also make a very good writer. An i hope to see one day,one of your own comic series. You make these stories come to life and make you have the imagery with it.
Last edited by AstroBlaster1998 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: miss spelled

racoonangel
Robot President

"AstroBlaster1998" wrote:You also make a very good writer. An i hope to see one day,one of your own comic series. You make these stories come to life and make you have the imagery with it.

Thank you so much I hope one day that i will have one of those popualar comics, I'm also into drawing, so I really want to become a manga artist. You should check out my deviantart page
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

AstroBlaster1998
Rocket Ball Champion

Hey just keep up the good work. An one day you may make it big :D .

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 11 years ago

here my first chapter (in french) on skunk and kitara (my oc)http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=7977

Return to “Fan Creations”