Vacation time Oh no where'd Zoran go

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
racoonangel
Robot President

Vacation time Oh no where'd Zoran go

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Plot: Astro and Zoran are heading to Florida for a fun vacation. Unfornately Dr. Oshay has to stay back and catch up on some work, so Miss Yuko's going with them for a fun and relaxing trip. Astro and Zoran decide they want to go tubing, so Miss Yuko rents a boat. When it was Zoran's turn to Tub she refused to wear a life jacket...........
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Sounds fun, I say: go for it^^

racoonangel
Robot President

Astro and Zoran were ready ans prepared for their first trip to Florida. Zoran was sooo excited she was bouncing of the walls with excitement. Astro tried calming her down but that didn't seem to work. " come 'on Zoran, Miss Yuko's here to pick us up" then Zoran ran to the doot with everything in her hands that she possibly needed". Then Astro looked down at Zoran " you know you don't need to bring that much stuff were only staying a week". Zoran groans " fine". Then they were heading out the door and Dr. Oshay waved goodbye , he had to stay behind because he was so piled on with work.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Heh, better for then stay away from trouble, but It's unevitable, huh?

racoonangel
Robot President

They arrived at the airport, Zoran couldn't sit still the whole car ride there. She couldn't stop thinking about Florida. After waiting awhile for the airplane to arrive, they began boarding the plane. Astro wanted the window seat but he had to give it up or else Zoran wouldn't stop winning about it. On the plane ride Astro ordered a drink of pop, and some candy. The plane was quite long because Metro city was on the opisite side of the earth. When they got to Florida, Astro nearly passed out due to jet leg, Miss Yuko was suprised that even a robot could experience jet leg. Zoran was still full of energy because of all the excitement she worked up getting here.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Keep it up^^
Btw, I feel like you got inspiration in a similar story which Uran disappears.

Should I continue it?

racoonangel
Robot President

They got a taxi to drive them to the hotel , in the hotel room. When Astro walked in the room he just choose a bed and went to sleep. The time was different then in Metro city so it was a big time changa. Zoran was still wide awake, she unpacked her stuff. Miss Yuko was a little tired as well. Miss yuko got a room all to herself, while Astro and Zoran had to share a room. Later on Zoran felt exhausted and crawled into bed next to her brother and snuggled up to him ( awwww).
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Let's see what happens next^^

Return to “Fan Creations”