Mega man and astro boy crossover

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
racoonangel
Robot President

Mega man and astro boy crossover

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I have a story in mind but I'm not sure if you guys want me to write it
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astro-Rokku-chan » 11 years ago

I don't know about anyone else, but I would LOVE to read it.
.:.:.:.
"Nya... the lord of darkness just became our roommate!!"

racoonangel
Robot President

It was just day in Metro City, Astro had been called into work again. He was given another mission by Dr. Oshay. After Astro had already been stressing to keep up with his school work, and new testing projects. As Astro walked into Dr. Oshay's office, he was already doing plenty of research. " Oh Astro glad your hear, last night our security cameras detected movement above Metro City, some robot is destroying almost everything in it's path" Astro looked at Dr. Oshay " I hope it's not another sceem by Tenma". Dr. Oshay turned on the monitor and began showing the clips that were flimed, Astro's eyes opened as wide as they could " Doctor it's not just one robot, one is destroying things, and the other is trying to stop him, it's like that is his opponent". Then Dr. Oshay replayd the clip once more to examine what Astro was talking about, finally it him " I see what you mean now, it seems they disapeared when the sun rose though, so maybe wait till night fall to do a search". Astro wanted to leave immediatly to check out how much damaged was caused to the city but Dr. Oshay wanted him to stay back so that he could remain safe. Once they were done discussing the issue, Astro wondered out of his office, and snuck out the window. He flew over Metro city and enjoyed the nice breeze but the city was a mess. Some parts of the city were still on fire, the roufs of houses were torn open. The roads had cratter. Astro should've listened to the Doctor, it was heartbreaking. " why would any one do this" he thought.

When he got back to the Ministry, he stumbled upon Dr. Oshay standing there with Natalie. " Astro where have you been, I hope you didn't go fly around the city" just by looking at Astro face Dr. Oshay already knew that he was feeling blue, and searched the city.
Last edited by racoonangel on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Sounds interesting! Keep it up :)

racoonangel
Robot President

Natalie steps into the consversation " Astro please keep yourself safe for the next 2 weeks, I'm going to be leaving to visit my family" then Dr. Oshay continued " yes, Natalie just asked me for some time off and you know how much she worries about you so next time I tell you not to do something please don't ignore me I care about you". Astro was asked to talk privately with Dr. Oshay after he said goodbye to Natalie. Astro steped into his office and slumpped down in a chair. As Dr. Oshay was still in the hall talking, Astro thought " I'm going to miss Natalie she's usually here trying to cheer me up at this point".

After a few minutes he finally came in from the cooridor, he began telling Astro how important it is to not be depressed. " Astro, I care about you alot that's why I told you to not get too involved in this mystery, and going for a flight around the city before night".
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Astro-Rokku-chan
Rocket Ball Champion

Nice! Keep it up!

racoonangel
Robot President

Dr. Osahy was the protective type so he told Astro to stay put. Astro was locked in a small room with a electrical security walls. That night Astro sat in the darkest corner in the room. He was sulking in disappointment, that he wasn't aloud out and about in the city. Astro didn't want the city police to find the mysterious robot and dismantle him just because of maybe a misunderstanding. All these thougth brewed in Astro's mind, he couldn't take the pressure anymore. Astro didn't care that he would be electricuted if he tried to burst out of the room he sat in. He flew out the window and felt a zap of electricity flow through his tiny body. The shocks were overriding his circuits with intense pain.

Alarms began to sound at the Ministry of Science, awaring others that Astro has excaped. Natalie and Dr. Oshay ran to this small contamined room. When they arrived all they saw were pieces of debree scatered on the floor and wires hanging from the ceiling. If they got any closer thy'd be elctricted as well.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

racoonangel
Robot President

A tear droped from Natalie's eye, she look all around the room, after seeing Astro felt that stressed to wanna burst out, it made Natalie feel the same, but sad. Astro had already been long gone in the dark sky of the night. Dr. Oshay set a hand on Natalie's shoulder " I'm sorry it's this hard on you, but could you stay here a couple more days". Natalie wipped her tears and began reply " I'd do wish to stay and help Astro, but this is the only time my parents are available to visit". Dr. Oshay shook his head and understood. As Natalie walked out the room she saw Astro's communicator on the ground. She grabbed it off the floor and held it tight, and whispered " I hope your alright Astro". Dr. Oshay turned around to see Natalie in a tense position, " oh my how on earth are we going to find Astro now, that's are only way of contact, and localising". Natalie was all scrunched up " I'm not sure, but you keep Astro safe while I'm gone if you can, thank you" she ran all way down the hall and out the doors.
Last edited by racoonangel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

racoonangel
Robot President

Dr. Oshay sat down in his office and sighed " poor kid " he thought. "I know Astro goes through alot but,so has Natalie, watching him struggle, the pain he's gone through, the evalution". Dr.Oshay was bringing back so many horrific memories of seeing Astro in the worst conditions, to stressful moments, to hard times, he remembered sitting at Astro's bedside trying to make him feel better after he'd been put down, or sitting there watching him in pain. He began to imagine the things Natalie had seen, what Zoran's perpective was.
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “Fan Creations”