"Full Circle" - my first ff.net story is up

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Great! I'm not really used to dub names that much but the story is pretty good. :)
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Will Astro be able to fly without jets?

Postby AprilSeven » 10 years ago

Find out in Chapter 21!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9430783/21/Full-Circle

And thank you Tetsuwan Penguin and Kuo-Yi for your support!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Where past and future overlap

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9430783/22/Full-Circle

Okay . . . Chapter 22 begins a "sub-plot" that might push the limits of physics, but I ask only for your patience, and to remember . . . this is a essentially an ongoing story I've carried in my mind and heart since the 1960's - with characters and situations being added along the way to today.

I did not know the names Tenma, Tobio or Ochanomizu - and I didn't know of Reno, Kenichi or Atlas.

So I populated my "head canon" with people I created to fill out Astro's world and help tell the story I envisioned for him.

Just a little explanation, for folks who are coming into this story now . . .

In the meantime, it's been almost 20 years since Astro looked like this ---> :astro: so, imagine everyone's reaction at seeing him again.

And why can't Shaum or Sarah remember this incident (they "should." having inter-generational memories). Is he a clone? From an alternate universe? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: hmmm . . .

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Okay I get it now XD
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

It's about to get even MORE complicated . . . and who is the person in the middle of the mess . . . :d evil :?

The whole tangle web of connections and follow-through put hero and nemesis completely at each others mercy. They'll have no choice but to help each other. :unsure:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9430783/23/Full-Circle

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 10 years ago

I haven't gotten to reading the new chapter yet, but this story is pretty good so far! Definitely one of the better fanfics I've read.

Windswept Cloak
Banned

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:I haven't gotten to reading the new chapter yet, but this story is pretty good so far! Definitely one of the better fanfics I've read.

90% of the Atomu fanfics I've read are terrible. Like one where Atomu um....you-know-whats with Cora for instance :mad:

Yuck.

Personally I didn't like the movie that much, though I didn't exactly hate it either. I still watch it sometimes but only to look at Atomu's (ahem) face. :wub:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

What I find so interesting is that I've been a "fangirl" of Atom now for 50 years :w00t: and I have envisioned him as a great hero and inspiring character throughout all stages of my life. I wonder of you young people (teens and twenties) will still love him as I do when you get a bit older. :D Hope so!

Tetsuwan Penguin and Dannavy 85 both have written many fine fanfics, as long-time fans. Astrobuddy and Jeffbert both have shared their deep knowledge of Tezuka and Tetsuwan Atom - giving us all a better understanding of Astro's entire "universe."

:astro: is good for you! Enjoy him and :tezuka: every day!

Now I've got to write down how Skunk and Astro will actually have to work TOGETHER. Will they be able to? :o hmy: :ninja:

Windswept Cloak
Banned

I don't think I'll ever stop liking Tezuka or Studio Ghibli, and I most certainly will always have Atomu as my all-time favorite fictional character. ;)

Windswept Cloak
Banned

Skunk and Atomu working together? Sounds unusual, but pretty interesting. Would they be able to work together without blowing each other up? Hmmm.......

Return to “Fan Creations”