u

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Ureshii bot
Kokoro Robot

Postby Ureshii bot » 10 years ago

That was my first oil paint, very near and dear to my heart haha. I'm hoping to do more soon though.

Ureshii bot
Kokoro Robot

Oh yeah, sporkia :D thank you! Glad you do. I've already thoroughly stalked you, I'm not creepy right? xD

Ureshii bot
Kokoro Robot

Thank you :)

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 10 years ago

Welcome to ABO, Ureshii!! You're illo style is absolutely delightful! :D

Glad you decided to join the gang! :lol:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Ureshii bot
Kokoro Robot

Thank tou very much! I am too ^^

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 10 years ago

Hellurr. It is I, miss-andel-the-gamer from tumblr. I don't know whether you've seen me before or not?

I think I may have mixed up your work with someone else's a short time ago... hm... anywho, anyone in the small AB fandom (especially if they are active and produce cute arts :3) is worth a follow, yus indeedy. :D

Unless you're a nsfw blog. But never mind about that...
lolwut

Ureshii bot
Kokoro Robot

Yes, I recognize you c: It's a small world in the astro boy fandom (unfortunately ;n; ) Aww thanks ^^ and no....never e_o especially with astro.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Again, nevermind about that (not that I've ever seen anything like that- saw something that was a bit suggestive- actually, I've seen glimpses of plenty vaguely suggestive pictures, especially on Pixiv- and a bit more... detailed than normal, but it didn't seem overtly... like that, I suppose you could say. I suppose it may not have even been, and that whoever posted it to Tumblr mislabelled it in the tags- though somehow I doubt that- in any case, it was blocked by my X-Kit Blacklist feature before long). It was another fan on tumblr, who also happened to be into... er... other things. So yeah.

Yes, it is a rather unfortunate fact in this fandom... at least, in the Western branch, anyhow. And communication with the more numerous Eastern fans is difficult, if not impossible altogether. :(
lolwut

Ureshii bot
Kokoro Robot

Oh ok, internet can have some pretty weird things.

It's really sad that there's not much of a fandom for astro boy in the U.S. It sucks not being able to find astro boy movies or cool fan art without searching in Japanese (most of the time). The language barrier is a pretty big problem...

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

And there aren't enough people who care about it enough to fansub, like in a lot of other fandoms. So great series like this one, and Jetter Mars, and I think a lot of other Tezuka stuff as well, don't get a lot of the attention that they deserve, in the form of fanart, fan-made productions of various sorts (like fan movies and music), fansubs, scanlations, or other things that would make them a lot more accessible to people within the fandom- and outside of it, as well.
lolwut

Return to “Fan Creations”