Astro is real, he does actually exist!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
User avatar
JK2946
Kokoro Robot
Posts: 28
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Texas

Postby JK2946 » 5 years ago

You say Astro can speak to your children and/or you through telepathy right? Could he speak to one of us? If not, the only way he can actually talk to us is by you relaying messages correct? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how can you talk to Astro, and we can't? Is it simply because we don't know him like you do?

User avatar
GemTenma
Metro City Citizen
Posts: 82
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Currently in Australia - real home is Metareo

Postby GemTenma » 5 years ago

"JK2946" wrote:You say Astro can speak to your children and/or you through telepathy right? Could he speak to one of us? If not, the only way he can actually talk to us is by you relaying messages correct? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how can you talk to Astro, and we can't? Is it simply because we don't know him like you do?


Telepathy can be done by anyone. It's about learning how to open up different channels in your mind and energy. As I'm from Metareo, I have the gift naturally. No learning required. However, anyone in from any where can do it. Learning it can be frustrating, but with patience you will succeed.

Can you talk to Astro with telepathy? Absolutely!! Yes!!!

Once you have learned the skill, you can call for Astro by simply sending out messages, with Astro in your thoughts as the receiver. He will respond when your messages start to make sense to him.

Learn telepathy. This site may help:

<linked removed>

Regards,

Gem Tenma
Last edited by Vergere on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

User avatar
Sporkia
Rocket Ball Champion
Posts: 176
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: tumblr

Postby Sporkia » 5 years ago

"MrsAstroTenma" wrote:[QUOTE=Sporkia;227342]Okay, I'll bite.
So, assuming that all fictional characters exist in alternate dimensions and communicate with "creators" of these stories telepathically, what about fanfiction? Are they any more or less "valid" than the "official" stories?

And what about crossovers? Do the dimensions come together or something or is there yet another dimension where characters from two different series already coexist? What happens with that?


Please don't bite too hard :)

I didn't say all fictional characters exist. Quite a few do not. Some actually do come from human imagination. The same is said for your famous "fanfiction" in that some are from creative minds and others are from connections.

Here is something to help you understand dimensions

<linked removed>
[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding there. I clearly misread something, but thanks for clearing it up.
I suppose that could make some sense, as I've had some characters that seemed more "alive" than others. I once got woken up at 3 in the morning because I had an idea for a nearly fully fleshed out character. Might be one of those connections? :P
I'm not sure I can fully buy into this yet, but it's definitely something to think about. Thanks for being so helpful in educating us about this stuff, though, and I look forward to seeing more. vwv
Last edited by Vergere on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a magical day!

User avatar
Vergere
Administrator
Posts: 1703
Joined: 14 years ago

Postby Vergere » 5 years ago

MrsAstroTenma, it is not my job to decide if you're telling the truth or not. However, I am concerned with your links. You may or may not know this, but in our 3rd/4th dimension, links to such websites are scams, posted to take money from people without giving them anything useful in return. Those websites are just pretending having supernatural knowledge, and I would advise caution to everyone. In doubt, I prefer to remove the links you previously posted. If you're telling the truth, I'm sure you'll understand.
Restless guardian of this forum.

Despair spammer ye who enter here.

User avatar
JK2946
Kokoro Robot
Posts: 28
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Texas

Postby JK2946 » 5 years ago

Ok. I just need to know. How does Astro know that this forum exists?

User avatar
Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary
Posts: 4567
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 5 years ago

We must have a double agent on line here. Now who could it be?
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Posts: 2115
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 5 years ago

Well, assuming this is all real, then are my OCs real? Is Kuro'o Hazama / Dr. Black Jack real? What about :hyo :? Is it real too? :confused: Huh.....

If you're telling the truth: :)

If not: Just because this is a Tezuka fansite doesn't mean all the fans believe that Astro Boy is real. :shifty:
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
GemTenma
Metro City Citizen
Posts: 82
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Currently in Australia - real home is Metareo

Postby GemTenma » 5 years ago

Dear Admin,

My sincere apologise as I didn't realise such scams exist with telepathy and astral projection. Personally I have never had to learn or read it about it as it all comes naturally to me.
Of course I would never have posted such links if I had been aware.

Thank you for removing them.

Regards

Gem Tenma


"Vergere" wrote:MrsAstroTenma, it is not my job to decide if you're telling the truth or not. However, I am concerned with your links. You may or may not know this, but in our 3rd/4th dimension, links to such websites are scams, posted to take money from people without giving them anything useful in return. Those websites are just pretending having supernatural knowledge, and I would advise caution to everyone. In doubt, I prefer to remove the links you previously posted. If you're telling the truth, I'm sure you'll understand.
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Posts: 2115
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 5 years ago

"MrsAstroTenma" wrote:[QUOTE=JK2946;227372]You say Astro can speak to your children and/or you through telepathy right? Could he speak to one of us? If not, the only way he can actually talk to us is by you relaying messages correct? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how can you talk to Astro, and we can't? Is it simply because we don't know him like you do?


Telepathy can be done by anyone. It's about learning how to open up different channels in your mind and energy. As I'm from Metareo, I have the gift naturally. No learning required. However, anyone in from any where can do it. Learning it can be frustrating, but with patience you will succeed.

Can you talk to Astro with telepathy? Absolutely!! Yes!!!

Once you have learned the skill, you can call for Astro by simply sending out messages, with Astro in your thoughts as the receiver. He will respond when your messages start to make sense to him.

Learn telepathy. This site may help:

<linked removed>

Regards,

Gem Tenma[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I offended you by the way. I'm a pretty logical person.
Last edited by Windswept Cloak on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GemTenma
Metro City Citizen
Posts: 82
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Currently in Australia - real home is Metareo

Postby GemTenma » 5 years ago

"Sporkia" wrote:[QUOTE=MrsAstroTenma;227347][QUOTE=Sporkia;227342]Okay, I'll bite.
So, assuming that all fictional characters exist in alternate dimensions and communicate with "creators" of these stories telepathically, what about fanfiction? Are they any more or less "valid" than the "official" stories?

And what about crossovers? Do the dimensions come together or something or is there yet another dimension where characters from two different series already coexist? What happens with that?


Please don't bite too hard :)

I didn't say all fictional characters exist. Quite a few do not. Some actually do come from human imagination. The same is said for your famous "fanfiction" in that some are from creative minds and others are from connections.

Here is something to help you understand dimensions

<linked removed>
[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding there. I clearly misread something, but thanks for clearing it up.
I suppose that could make some sense, as I've had some characters that seemed more "alive" than others. I once got woken up at 3 in the morning because I had an idea for a nearly fully fleshed out character. Might be one of those connections? :P
I'm not sure I can fully buy into this yet, but it's definitely something to think about. Thanks for being so helpful in educating us about this stuff, though, and I look forward to seeing more. vwv[/QUOTE]


No need to apologise hun. It's not a problem.

It does indeed sound like you made a connection to another realm. Or rather they connected you!
You don't need to buy into anything if you do not wish to. I would never force anyone to believe in something against their own beliefs. I am just answering the questions from those who show an interest. :)
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:


Return to “Fan Creations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest