Astro is real, he does actually exist!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

If I understood correctly, you got it the wrong way. It's not that every hero in our world has a counterpart in the 9th dimension, it's more like some people there bear a strong resemblance and where "transmitted" through telepathy here, and "receivers" just made comics in there likening (but not always precise).

Not that it is much more believable, but better at least get it right :D

Speaking of dimensions... MrsAstroTenma, you are talking about dimensions as if they were some kind of "levels", where people can look "up" and "down" to see the other dimensions; we on Earth would be changing from 3rd to 4th. So... can we see the 1st and 2nd dimensions from where we are? I supppose we should be able to point at some direction, what would it be?
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

Postby GemTenma » 9 years ago

"JK2946" wrote:So you are from the 9th dimension, and we are from the 3rd and 4th dimension. You can come here willingly and speak to us on this internet page right? I guess to put in into simple terms, would it be possible in anyway for one of us in the 3/4th dimension to see your home in the 9th dimension, either in person or a picture, or maybe in a lucid dream you could show us your world. Basically, you can see us in the 3rd and 4th dimension, why can't we see you in the 9th dimension?

Yes you can. It's called Astral Projection (aka Out of Body Experience)

When you say I can come here willingly...no. I was sent here (as I said in my actual post) Our universe is different to yours in ways that you cannot comprehend. As I previously stayed, my body in Metareo has been frozen. My soul sent here to earth and I was then "reborn" as a human baby. I'm as physically real as you. I am now stuck in human form until my body grows old and my task is complete. Then my soul will go home to my real body and I can be with Astro again.

Look up "Astral Projection" on the internet and you will learn what it is and how it's done. With practise you can go and visit my world.

Regards,

Gem Tenma
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"Sporkia" wrote:Okay, I'll bite.
So, assuming that all fictional characters exist in alternate dimensions and communicate with "creators" of these stories telepathically, what about fanfiction? Are they any more or less "valid" than the "official" stories?

And what about crossovers? Do the dimensions come together or something or is there yet another dimension where characters from two different series already coexist? What happens with that?

Please don't bite too hard :)

I didn't say all fictional characters exist. Quite a few do not. Some actually do come from human imagination. The same is said for your famous "fanfiction" in that some are from creative minds and others are from connections.

Here is something to help you understand dimensions

<linked removed>
Last edited by Vergere on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"fafner" wrote:If I understood correctly, you got it the wrong way. It's not that every hero in our world has a counterpart in the 9th dimension, it's more like some people there bear a strong resemblance and where "transmitted" through telepathy here, and "receivers" just made comics in there likening (but not always precise).

Not that it is much more believable, but better at least get it right :D

Speaking of dimensions... MrsAstroTenma, you are talking about dimensions as if they were some kind of "levels", where people can look "up" and "down" to see the other dimensions; we on Earth would be changing from 3rd to 4th. So... can we see the 1st and 2nd dimensions from where we are? I supppose we should be able to point at some direction, what would it be?

I never once said that every hero has a counter part. Please do not put words in my mouth. I also never said they are all in the 9th dimension either.

As far as dimensions go - education is the key. I have not for this wrong thank you as I have lived in a world you know nothing about.
What I have told you is truth. It's up to you what you chose to believe.

Here, this may help you -

<linked removed>

Regards,

Gem Tenma
Last edited by Vergere on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 9 years ago

Oh, man . . . this is such a mind-stretch that I just have to say . . . COOL!! :w00t:

But here's where I'm questioning . . .

... you say Astro appears to be 17 (but is actually closer to 200 years old). Is that because his body hasn't been replaced to make him look more elderly . . . or do people from the 9th dimension cease to physically age past a certain point (in other words, they reach physical maturity as what we consider teenagers - and don't continue to physically "grow old" as we do here?)

... you also said you have children here. Are they yours and Astro's? Or are you married to someone from this dimension here . . . and are waiting to end your physical life here -- knowing you will then return to the 9th dimension to be "unfrozen" and continue your life with Astro?

. . . do you have children with Astro? If so, how did you accomplish that (I can imagine ways in which this could be possible - at least theorhetically)

. . . is there any way for Astro to actually come to this dimension . . . sounds like you arrived by being born in this dimension - would something like that be possible for Astro (could he "be here" - but as a human?)

. . . at what point in your life as a human in this dimension did you become aware of your "other" life in the 9th dimension? I certainly do believe in what some might refer to as memories from our ancestors (one of my first words was German -- I'd demand "achtung!" from the crib according to my mother).

Hope that's not too many questions! As a moderator, there is part of me that feels this thread belongs in the "Fan Creations" forum . . . but hey . . . YOU NEVER KNOW!!

Oh - one more question -- Astro's story in this dimension came to us from the mind of :tezuka: -- does he have some kind of connection to the 9th dimension (perhaps HE is actually from there too?)

And is Gem your name is BOTH dimensions - or is that the name Astro knows you by? Is he what we would call Japanese there?

Sorry . . . this is just so cool to think about! :D
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

"AprilSeven" wrote:Oh, man . . . this is such a mind-stretch that I just have to say . . . COOL!! :w00t:

But here's where I'm questioning . . .

... you say Astro appears to be 17 (but is actually closer to 200 years old). Is that because his body hasn't been replaced to make him look more elderly . . . or do people from the 9th dimension cease to physically age past a certain point (in other words, they reach physical maturity as what we consider teenagers - and don't continue to physically "grow old" as we do here?)

... you also said you have children here. Are they yours and Astro's? Or are you married to someone from this dimension here . . . and are waiting to end your physical life here -- knowing you will then return to the 9th dimension to be "unfrozen" and continue your life with Astro?

. . . do you have children with Astro? If so, how did you accomplish that (I can imagine ways in which this could be possible - at least theorhetically)

. . . is there any way for Astro to actually come to this dimension . . . sounds like you arrived by being born in this dimension - would something like that be possible for Astro (could he "be here" - but as a human?)

. . . at what point in your life as a human in this dimension did you become aware of your "other" life in the 9th dimension? I certainly do believe in what some might refer to as memories from our ancestors (one of my first words was German -- I'd demand "achtung!" from the crib according to my mother).

Hope that's not too many questions! As a moderator, there is part of me that feels this thread belongs in the "Fan Creations" forum . . . but hey . . . YOU NEVER KNOW!!

Oh - one more question -- Astro's story in this dimension came to us from the mind of :tezuka: -- does he have some kind of connection to the 9th dimension (perhaps HE is actually from there too?)

And is Gem your name is BOTH dimensions - or is that the name Astro knows you by? Is he what we would call Japanese there?

Sorry . . . this is just so cool to think about! :D

Hi April. It's a great forum you have here by the way. I Astro and I would not be offended if feel the need to move this to Fan Creations. We knew it would seem unbelievable to most. So we don't blame you.

People in our dimension cease to physically age after maturity. Life is pretty much endless, although sadly not invincible. We can die from new illnesses, accidents or murders. Astro appears to be physically 17 to be as close to Metareoeans as possible.

The children are mine, but not Astro's. Although he is helping me raise them in a way. I speak to him often and tell him of their progress. He sometimes speaks to them too. Telepathy is a wonderful gift and it's so much cheeper than phones :D
I am not married here on earth. My heart and soul belong to only one - Astro.
When my life is done here I will rerun home to Astro.

Sadly, Astro and I do not have children together. It's possible to do so if we wished. Technology back home is so advanced that a quick moderation and Astro would be fertile.
We chose not to have kids due to Astro's line of work. Having out-laws hating you would mean our kids would be under constant danger. No thanks.

Yes, Astro's soul is no different to my soul. A soul is a soul after all said and done. His soul could be reborn here on earth as a human being. Yes to this question.

Astro had always been with me since I was born in my human earthbound body.
As a baby, toddler and child I could always sense something around me. Something loving. I could never quite understand what it was.
Then as a teenager, Astro appeared to me on TV, then in my dreams etc.
Re-introducing himself to me. Having me fall in love with him all over again. Suddenly everything came flooding back to me. I remembered everything. Literally everything. I remembered why I am here.

Tezuka was a very gifted man, with many talents and a pure heart. Our president (by law in Metareo, I cannot give his name) was the one who first contacted Tezuka in an attempt to learn about your world.

Gem is my real name in both worlds actually. My earth mother wanted to call me Hannah, until a nurse looked me and said to my mother - "she looks a Gemma to me" and so later my mother changed her mind and I was named Gem. Which was obviously set up by what you would call 'strange forces'.

Astro is not Japanese. He looks quite similar to how IMAGI's re-creation. Tezuka did a great job. He was just slightly off with some features. His name "Astro" is his real name.

I hope I have answered all your questions and no need to apologise. If you don't ask questions how will you learn? It was my pleasure to answer them for you.
Astro will enjoy this.

Regards

Gem Tenma
Last edited by GemTenma on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling error

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 9 years ago

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:click for spoilerImage
What

My thoughts exactly.

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 9 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:[QUOTE=SOPikaMeowMeow;227360]click for spoilerImage
What

My thoughts exactly.[/QUOTE]

Same here.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

Man I'm glad that after all this time the crappy movie got it mostly right!
I'm on Twitter.

Return to “Fan Creations”