Astro is real, he does actually exist!

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

Postby GemTenma » 9 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:this has to be the most interesting thread I've come across on this forum. I know when I'm into a character enough, they feel real to me. I've had theories when a creator creates a character or a world for that character, it becomes real in some alternate dimension. That's why sometimes creators can't control their own characters

Hi Dragonrider,

I'm glad you enjoyed this thread :)
I just love your theory as well. So very close to the facts, and this is where the lines get blurred. You will never know if this was simply just a theory, or did messages from another world plant the thought for you?

You say that when a creator creates a character and/or a world for that character, it becomes real in an alternate dimension.
As I said, this is so wonderfully close to the true facts.
The difference is, characters that do not originate from the human imagination already existed long before the animation was done.
That's the communication :)

Regards
Gem Tenma
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 9 years ago

The mods have come to the decision that this discussion would be better situated in the Fan Creations forum, so it has been relocated there. We ask all participants to extend respect and patience to one another, as is our goal here at ABO.

Thanks for understanding.

GemTenma
Metro City Citizen

Postby GemTenma » 9 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:The mods have come to the decision that this discussion would be better situated in the Fan Creations forum, so it has been relocated there. We ask all participants to extend respect and patience to one another, as is our goal here at ABO.

Thanks for understanding.

It's NOT a creation!!!
So because you don't believe me..."you" don't believe me it's automatically imagined-created-faked??

Typical human beings! Can't wait till I leave this planet.

Astro and I bid this forum farewell.
Whether you believe it or not - you had a direct connection to your Astroboy, but nah I'm leaving I have better things to do.
Should never have wasted my time.
I only did it for Astro anyway!

Regards
Gem Tenma - the REAL astro's wife!
Astro my love, soon I can hold you in my arms again :heart: :heart: :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 9 years ago

I am lost. I heard you saw no problem to your topic being moved here.

I am closing this topic, at least temporarily, since after that last post, I do not think it's possible to have a positive discussion. Please contact a moderator privately if you have anything else to say about this.

Edit: we've clarified the issue, and I am opening the topic again. Let's go back to the original topic. Thanks. :)
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Reopening the topic

Return to “Fan Creations”