Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 8 years ago

Dr Aw boon(gives them the badge.): that's the spirit. now shall we go in time?

(but then, the evil katrino and Chuang Chuang appears with their guns.)

Katrino: Not so fast,Guys.

(As they are shocked that Katrino and chuang chuang is here. Astro is angry.)

Astro(revolted): How did you get into the temple?!!

Katrino: transportation pods.and the navigation glass.

Chuang Chuang: and we wore our special speed shoes to run faster.

Katrino: So we could stop you from going first to the portal as you think.

Astro: you won't alter the time for evil.

Katrino: oh,yes we will. Singapore is about to change into the new future when we could find it and rule the past!!

Chuang Chuang: That's why we came to travel the time portal to alternate the time.

Katrino: And with it,we shall have our new faces in each of the town of small island of singapore to revive the black snake empire.

Dr Aw Boon: About as dead when he stop you,Katrino.

Katrino: Silence,Dr Aw Boon. see how the great Singapore history will dies in our hands.

Chuang Chuang: and one is going to the worthless at all times.

Katrino: right.

Chuang Chuang: Now get going!

(as they march into the portal, they went into the portal of the bronze and travel through time.)

(As they were teleported in the time warp. they are about to be transported into the sirijaya period of Singapura.)

(In Singapura,Pasir ris forest. 1122 A.D)

(They have appeared from time teleportation.)

Here we are,Katrino.

Katrino: We're in Singapore,1122 A.D.That's where the new temple is about to built. but not for long.(facew to Chaung Chuang.) keep them still,chuang chuang. we've got to find the evil king of the part of Singapura somewhere.

Chuang Chuang: Right Boss.

(at the town of Sembawang,where the evil king lives in the palace.)

(they reach to the town of Sembawang.)

We're in Sembawang town.

Katrino(looks at the poor villagers.): and kinda strange,isn't it.

(as the guards came to them.)

Guards 1: in the name of King Rajah Hamal,i command you all to know where did you come from?

Katrino: we're from the future period of Metro city. and we came to see the king of something.

Guards 1: the future?

Katrino: we actually like to give the king something to gain his empire power to rule.

(chuang chuang opens the backpack and show them the man made Tronowave Jewels.)

See? Super tronowave Jewels.

Guards 1: looks like a sapphire jewels to us,but okay. let's go.

(in the palace.)

King Hamal: A gift?

Katrino: as the time travellers fo the future, i shall give you the powers of whatever you have to conquer singapura.

King Hamal: looks good. and just how am i going to use it?

Katrino: you just place the plams onto the cnetre and let the poiwer of tronowave expand the power,i promise.

King Hamal: if you say so,as i'm about to get my revenge on Hang Sama Utama,he'll pay for it.

(when Hamal touches the tronowacve jewel,it gains his power.)

Oooh!! Now this is amazing!!

Katrino: see,a gift from the future.

King hamal: yes!! Yes!! you have done well.(he takes the gem from katrino.)

Katrino: i hope you like it,sire.

King Hamal: with this,i can finally return to make him pay!!

(as the palace shakes, they evacuate.)

Katrino: Take cover!!

(the palace explodes into impact. as the evil hamal became the ultimate powerful hamal with his powerful guards who are aready to take down Sama utama.)

(Laughs hysterically looks at them.) Let the rampage rolls!!!

(they(king hamal and the guards) flies to Sama utama main palace of Singapura.)

At last!! Singapore is about to change!!

(face to Astro with his gun.)

And for you!!

(he blast the tronowave gun at Astroboy who is weaken .)

This is for foiling my only plan to take down the world to rule the empire. now you'll pay for the interferance of our work.

Chuang Chuang(takes Astro.): and that's goes double for interferring my plan.

Katrino: let's take them to the dangerous tiger Jungle of Singapura. and we'll make sure that the tigers will comsume them alive if they dare to stop us!!

Chuang Chuang: With pleasure,Katrino.

(at the tiger Jungle.)

Katrino: Hvae fun being eaten by the tigers, for it is snack time for the tigers they are about to crave.

(Katrino and chuang chaung walks away.)

Let's go,Chuang Chuang.

(as they suffer int he tiger jungle. the tigers approach them and they are about to find out soon.)

To be continued.

Next Episode: The Lost temple of Singapore Part 2:Mutiny on the Coast

Catch You Next Time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro Boy New Novels Special Season :The Lost temple of Singapore Part 2:Mutiny on the Coast

By Eugene Tan ong Siong

Astro boy 2003((C) sony picture entertainment.

(the last time on Astroboy new novels special season,the story is told as astroboy and Singapore rajah are about to enter the portal with the new kind doctor Dr Aw Boon,Katrino and chuang chaung appeared to cease them.
then he zapped astro with his tronowave gun and astro feels weak,as they threw them to the jungle jungle,the tigers are about to find out soon.so stay tune,as the story continues,the story won't be a sad ending.)

(As the tiger saw them, they decided to take them to the Kind tiger hermit of the tiger jungle.as the kind tigers are not going to eat them.)

Dr Aw Boon(surprised): Well,what do you know. these tigers can't eat them. but to take them.

Singpaorean rajah(on the tiger's back.):yeah, i wonder what are they going to take us.

Tiger 1: to the tiger Hermit.

Singaporean raja(shocked): it talks.

Tiger 1: yes,my future friends. we are.

Tiger 2: we're not the ordinary tigers who are about to eat humans.we're just special to take you to the hermit for some help.

Tiger 1: that evil Katrino has alternate Singpaura. and we're going to help you three to stop them.

Singapore rajah: i'll take a chance.

(in the palace of the tiger hermit. the tiger hermit came to them.)

Tiger Hermit: Welcome to the tiger Jungle,my futursistic immortals. i'm Tiger hermit Hajaramana.and you three must be from the future. any immortals of mine is a new friend of mine. tell me, what can i help you?

(later after they told the hermit the horrifying explanation.)

What?!! That evil Hamal has become powerful by some tronowave jewels?!!

Astro(gained better.): that's right,Hajaramana. and they're about to alternate singpaore to make it into a black snake empire.

Hajaramana : well they won't try to pollute Singapore like that.nobody dares to gain the evil king with the tronowave jewels.(face to them.)Come,my friends. we're going to meet my friend at the Coast of Singapura,Almaar. who si

going to plan something to foil their plot.

(in the coast village of Singapura.)

(where Almaar the King of Jaru Coast is watching over singapura.)

(suddenly, he saw a dark powers that hits onto the sand.)

Almaar(shocked): What the?!!

(the wet sand has rise the sand monster from the dark magic. and the sand monsters starts to storm the Jaru coast of Singapura.)

I'm going to need some help.

(as they reached the Jaru coast village of Singapura.King Almaar have approach them.)

Hajaramana,i need your...Who are they?

Hajaramana: They are my friends from the future. and they need to plan it out to stop katrino and chuang chuang from alternating the Singapore future.

Almaar: Well i got a bigger problems too.(points his figner at the sand monsters who have reached the jaru coast.)Look!!

(as the people are panicking by the sand monster, the snad monsters terrorize the village.)

The sand monsters are attacking my village kingdom and we dunno when we could stop them.

Dr Aw boon(had an idea): perhaps, i have the transportable armor along.

( he taks off of his bag and opens the bag to take the armor out of his bag.)

Astro: you've got the armor for me?

Dr Aw Boon: God thing i got this transportable armor along.(the armor transforms into astro's armor by change.) it instanly grows after it took out from the bag. all i have to do is to press the button and let it shrink to fit into the bag.

(he gives him(astro) the armor.and Hajaramana gives his armor the strongest power.)

(and the armor evolves into a new armor.)

How did you..

Hajaramana: supreme summon magic. i practiced it when i was a young son of my father Hamarama.

(after he gain his armor. Astro is ready to fight the monsters.)

now that i give you the supreme power, you must stop them immediately before we could plan.

Astro(in his armor): i'm way a head of you.

(astro flies to the monster to tackle.)

(as he tackle the monster with the Mega Pulveron blast, the sand monsters are killed off by the laser,but then, the monster suddenly rebound into 300.)

(and the sand monsters attack him. but then, he spins himself faster to pull them into the tornado, the tornado has sent them into space and the snad monsters are about to be eliminated by the outerspaces ray that dries them and

kill them in the blast.)

( as he revives the village with the regeneration power, they cheer them wildly.)

Almaar(surprise): what do you know.

(in the Palace.)
Okay,the first thing we have to do is to get the special powerful jewels from the great temple of Sang. it's at the central border of Sarama kingdom of Singapore.

Astro: which is next to Sama Utama's Palace of Signapura.

Almaar: Exactly.and in the Sang temple, there's an orchid Bridge that will let us pass. but we have to solve the riddles before the orchid bridge allows us to begin.

Astro: and many other chambers we could pass,right?

Almaar:yeap. and that's where we could get the jewels from the jewel selection chamber of Krishna.

Astro: i'll take that chance from the orchid bridge. but i'll answer it correctly.

Almaar: That's what we're going to do. Now let's go to Sang temple!!

(meanwhile, at the palace of hamal. after Sama utama was taken away by evil hamal to take over the throne. Evil hamal is using the crystal mirror to look at Astro and hsif riends who are about to reach to sang temple.)

Evil Hamal: you think you are going to the temple to get the jewels. so that he's going to take me down easily. well,i won't let them try to get the jewels from the temple. i'll have to summon the monsters to guard the third path.

Katrino(shocked): they're alive?!!

Evil Hamal: Yes,but don't worry. since you give me this kind of a jewel. i shall summon the monsters who will get ready to kill them off.(he chants the dark magic. as the monsters appeared at the orchid bridge third path.)

(in the temple of Sang. they finally made it.)

Astro: We're here!!

Singapore Rajah: Let's be careful inside the temple.

Almaar: and when we get pass through the three orchid bridge. we could get these gems to rescue Sama Utama.

Astro: that will be our chance to take.

(as they ran into three bridges. they pause themselves for a moment as they saw three bridges.)

What are we suppose to take?

Singaporean Rajah(picks three stones on the ground.): Only one way to find out.

(first,he threw the first stone to the left of the bridge. as the bridge suddenly froze itself and breaks apart and the pieces falls down into the bottomless pit.)

Okay.

(he then throws the second stone to the middle second bridge. and the bridge starts to collapse and fall.)

Whoa.

(he then throws the third stone onto the third right bridge,and the bridge didn't fall.)

It's on the right.

(they cross through the right bridge to the second path of the Singa bridge.)

Okay,guys. we made it to the singa Bridge second path.

Astro(looks at the two birdge.):and two bridges ahead.

(he picks up the stick and throw it onto the left bridge.which unleash the thunder trap.the thunder destroys the bridge and fall.)

the left bridge has contain a trap.

(Astro throws the stick to the right bridge,and the bridge of the right has no trap.)

it's safe.

(as they cross and run to the longest right bridge. they are almost there to the third path of the orchid bridge.)

(as the story continues to save singapore. Astro and his gang will continue on the next story.)

To Be continued.

Next Episode: Third path to the orchid bridge.

Catch you next time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro boy New Novels Special Season:Lost temple of Singapore Part 3: The thrid path of the orchid bridge

By Eugene Tan

Astroboy 2003((C) Sony Picture Entertainment

(As the story continued,As Astroboy and his gang passes through the right bridge which is safe.as they passed through the bridge. they saw the Orchid Bridge thrid path
which is filled with treasures.)

Astroboy: This is it,guys. we made it to the Orchid Bridge.

Singaporean Raja:Careful,Astro. this bridge has got some booby traps around.

(As astroboy uses his x ray eyes to scan the bridge.the bridge was founded by him was filled with the crossbow with the diamond arrow tip.)

Astroboy: You got a point after all.(his armor starts to transform into a barrier shield.)good thing i still got the super anti attack barrier to protect ourselves from the booby traps. Alright,guys. follow my lead to the gems.

Singaporean raja: and we'll fight back against the evil Katrino and Hamal to rescue Sam utama.

(As they ran to the bridge whic cause the shield to move.the crossbows fire the diamond arrows at the shield.)

(as the shield starts to repel the arrows.)

How many more path will we make it to the shrine?

Astroboy: i dunno. but le'ts find out if the orchid bridge has got the finish point.

(When they reached the second Orchid bridge,the cannon from the bridge gushes the lava out at them in the shield which repels the lava away.)

Lava is extremely hot. but we're still close to the gem.

Almaar: Look!!

(As they saw the evil Gem monster of the orchid rises out from the giant orchid tile. the orchid monster attacks them inthe shield with it's razor claws.)

(the claws hit the shield as the shield still repels the orchid monster attacks.)

Astroboy: Stick with me,guys!!this shield will barbecue the monster away with my super shield electro proto laser attacks.

(the shield fires the proto elector lasers at the monsters, which cause it to be burned away and fall. )

Alright,now let's go.

(as they continue running to the bridge.)

Orchid monsters doesn't have an exoskeleton to protect itself from the static electricity.

Singaporean Raja(terrified as he saw an another Orchid monster in it's exoskeleton shell):Not all of them!! Look again!!

(As the evil orchid exoskeleton monster roses out from the ground. it pierced the shield open which is the holographic.and the shield turns back into the armor.)

(Astroboy in his armor face to fight against the exoskeleton monster.)

Astroboy: Three of you, Stay near the bridge at 20 ft. I'll defeat the evil monster to clear the way.

Singaporean Raja(face to Almaar and Hajaramana): You heard what he said,let's find a shelter to hide.

(As Hajaramana spotted an another bridge to the shelter on the right.they ran to the right to hide themsleves in the shelter.)

We should be save in here.

Hanjaramana: I hope that your future angel is going to be alright.

Singaporean Raja: Do tell.

(Back to astroboy who transforms himself into Astroman. Astroman fights the evil exoskeleton orchid monster who is going to punch him. but Astroman evades the monster's punch and kicks the monster on it's chin,then the stomach,and the torso.when the shell starts to brake, the evil orchid monster breathes in the air and breathes out the orchid
dark energy blast at Astroman who is hit. and when he falls down. his powers are healed by his armor and flies back up to finish off the monster.)

(when the monster blocks his way,he suddenly breaks through it's claws and stabs it's exoskeleton through the chest.as the evil monster starts to die. it falls down into the lava and die away.)

(Astroman defeated the monster once again and forms himself back to Astroboy.)

Astroboy: I defeated the evil Monster. Now let's continue our path to reach to the shrine.

(As they came back to him.)

Singaporean Raja: Great.then we better get going

(As their walk on the orchid bridge goes on.)

Astroboy: It shouldn't take long. so we have to get going.

Singaporean Raja: No traps in the bridge.

Astroboy: Yes. i know.

(As they keep on walking. until suddenly,he spotted a right bridge which leads to the emerald hall.)

What's this?

(In the Emerald Hall entrance.)

Incredible. I never seen such a define emerald hall in my first life.

Singaporean Raja: There's lots of emerald diamonds in here.

Hajaramana: I know what it is now.

Astroboy:You do?

Hajaramana: Yes. and my word has said that Emerald is the most powerful magical elements we need to defeat his evil powers.

Astroboy(surprise):Really?

Hajaramana: And if we could pick one of the emerald. we may continue our journey.

Astroboy: You're right.(he then takes the emerald from the hall.)i think i better take one now.(suddenly, the secret magic door has revealed.)Whoa!! An entrance.

Hajaramana: Is that an another secret passage way?

Astroboy: I dunno,guys. but i think we better find out.

(they walk into the secret magical place.)

Follow me.

(As they pass through the secret entrance.they suddenly saw a whole range of Jewel treasures in the Shrine altar storage.)

Well i'll be!! It must be a thousands of Jewels everywhere!! that means this must be the sacred gem shrine.

Singaporean Raja(spotted the shortcut back to the orchid bridge.):And there's a shortcut back to the bridge.

Astroboy: What are we waiting for,let's grab whatever jewels we need to defeat Katrino and Hamal.

(as Astroboy and Singaporean Raja grabs whatever jewels we need. hajaramana magically scoops out the dirt from the ground with his shovel he summoned and form it into a basket with his powers.)

Hajaramana: Put the right jewels in here when you're done.

Astroboy: Okay.

(Then until tragic happens, the shortcut door slams itself locked and tight.)

What on earth?!!

Singaporean Raja(dropped the jewels in shocked):We're trapped!!

Astroboy(spotted the evil Jewel monster which came out from the wall caves and fall onto the ground): And that's not all we're trapped.We got company again!!!

(the jewel monster roared loudly and he attacks Astroboy who is hit on the wall.)

Singaporean Raja: Astro!!

Astroboy(flies out of the jewels.):I'm okay.(as he looked down to his armor. he saw an emerald which is in his armor and starts to gain his powers)Wow!! What's happening to me.I'm suddenly feeling becoming even powerful.

Singaporean Raja(surprised):Astro. your emerald. It's in your armor.

Hajaramana: i told you that the emerald is the powerful jewel it has.

Astroboy(surprised):In that case.(he then Transforms himself into the ultimate emerald power Astroman.)

(and when his emerald astroman is powered up.)

Emerald Astroman: Yeah!! That's the stuff!!(face revolted to the Monster.)You wanna piece of me?!! Bring it on!!

(as the Jewel mosnter tries to kill him with his sapphire claws. he then catches the claw and throw it onto the wall.)

Not so tough now,Huh?

(As the Jewel monster bust out of the jewels. it charges at Astroman. but he evades it's attack.)

Too Slow.

(he punches the monster 10 times the speed.as the jewel sheel starts to brake.)

(the jewel monster then hits him onto the wall.)

You've got to do better than that.(he then flies out of the wall and Brutally Punches the jewel monster into the final blow and it was killed by him which cause the monster to blow away by his punch on it's forehead.)

(raining jewels are falling onto them.)

Yeah!! I did it!!

(He then turns himself back to astroboy.)

Astroboy: Did you see the look onto the monster's face.

(the door opens itself after he defeated the monster.)

Yes!! It's open.

Hajaramana(showed them the jewels are filled in the basket.):And this bucket of whole jewels is the correct jewels we need.

Astroboy: Tell me what is it?

Hajaramana: The Name of the monster jewel is the Silvabria. one of the most thrid powerful emerald jewel that we need.

Astroboy: And we got the second enerald jewel we have.

(As they reached back to the orchid bridge.)

If this is the shrine,then wehre did the bridge leads us.

(as the orchid bridge they reach has came to the end.)

(they saw a dead end.)

What?!! a dead end?!

(then the floor opens and they fall into the slide zone.)

(as they slide all the way to the exit.the wall suddenly opens as they finally slide into the exit.)

(when they we're out. they saw an abandoned Palace.)

(and again they saw an exit.)

(at the outside palace.they immediately ran back to Hajaramana's Place.)

So what are we going to do with these jewels?

Hajaramana: We're going to give you your new armor to increase your powers when you're from the future.

Astroboy: that's what i came from.

Hajaramana: and i also need to add in a lot of touch to make you even feel stronger as you really need,twice.

Astroboy: how?

Hajaramana: i'll let you know when we're at my place.

(In Hajaramana's Place.)

Now let's make one of his armor.

(Astro takes the armor out .)

Astroboy: Here's mine.

Hajaramana(gets the armor.):This must be some sort of the computerized armor you got.

Astroboy: How did you know that?

Hajaramana: because i already knew that people in the future time suses computer. a machine that sends out information.

Astroboy: You sure are the smartest wizard who knows everyrthing,huh?

Hajaramana(laugh):well not always,silly.

(And so,Hajaramana begins to crush the jewels into poweder. then he makes the magic potion out of herbs,Horoberries and Pineapple juices from the pienapple before he puts the jewels into the potion.)

(as the jewel powder and the potion are together, he then boils the potion until it becomes colorful.)

now to dip your armor into the jewels so that you'll become stronger.

(As he dipped his armor into the Maigcal jewel potion. the potion starts to glow in light.as the armor has gained a lot of power by his potion.)

(then he pulls up the armor.and the armor starts to change colour from Silver into Crimson.)

There,Astro. It's finished.

(Astro gets the armor from him.)

Please try it on,and tell me how you feel.

Astro: Okay.(as he wears the armor,auddenly,his energy powers starts to increase in full maximum power.)It's working!!I feel like i'm extremely invincible.

(As he starts to transform into Astroman,he then looks at his tattos on his arms and hands.)

Astroman: What's this?

Hajaramana: It's a vitality tattoo that i add.once the tattoo is in you, you won't feel the stab and the kill from the enemie's attacks.but this armor will only last in 2 hours. so it wouldn't wear off for long till the following day.

Astroman: I see. Thank you.

Hajaramana: You're welcome. Now let's go. We're going to defeat that mediling Katrino and Hamal.then we'll rescue Sat utama and restore his kingdom.

Astroman: Okay.

Singaporean Rajah: I'm coming too.

Hajaramana: If you really want to join us,Raja. i could give you something that will increase your powers.

Singaproean Rajah: That'll be great.

(And so,they sat off to Hamal's occupied palace as they are about to defeat them and save Sat Utama.with their speeding tigers.)

(As they passed through the gate. the evil Troops stop them until they fight back against hamal's troops.)

(most of them uses their magical dark energy to kill them off, but they evade the attacks and Astroman uses his Iron Tornado blast to blow them away.)

(10 soldiers are shooting out Wasp Venom of Depression darts at them. Singaporean Raja uses his magical keris to repel the darts away.And he uses his magical marbles
to thorw it at them which causes the marbles to unleash the super bubble gum trap that traps them.)

Astroman: Nice throw,Babaraski.

Singaporean Raja: Thanks.

Astroman: won't be long now.

(The tigers attack them.and Hajaramana uses his leaf magic powers to stop their attacks.)

Hajaramana(looks at the Palace.):Astro,Now's your chance. We'll be there for you later.

Astroman: Thank you.

(when Astroman finally reached hamal's Place on time.)

KATRINO!! HAMAL!!

(the Evil Hamal and Katrino have finally showed up.)

Katrino: So,Astroman. We meet at last.

King Hamal: Who is this tin robot man?

Katrino: This? This is Astroman. Our nemesis.

King Hamal:and?

Katrino: He's going to defeat you and lose your kingdom for sure if we don't win.

King Hamal(shocked): Is he?!!

Astroman: You bet that i am. You may call me a tin man,Hamal.But your kingdom is about to end,Right now!!

King Hamal: NEVER!! In fact,this is only the beginning!!!

Katrino(runs away): Good Luck,Hamal. I'll be back to get some weapons so i could join you.

King Hamal: You do that.

Astroman: It's you and me.

(Will Astroman defeat Hamal and Katrino? Will he ever save the Singaporean Kingdom from the occupation of Hamal? Stay tune as the last story of the Lost temple of singapore Saga will goes on as Astroman is about to end their crimes and restore the kingdom for Sat Utama soon.)

To be continued.

Next Episode: Lost temple of Singapore Final Part: Singapore Is Save.

Catch You next time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Re: Astro Boy New Novels

Postby teugene50 » 6 years ago

Due to the delay of the Astroboy New Novels Special episode: i decided to postpone it for today.

But now i'm about to create the rewrite Astroboy new novels that will be posted on the blog.

And it will surely entertain you when the novels will be coming soon. Only on http://crazygoateugene.blgospot.com

Plus, the novels will be added with pictures.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Re:

teugene50 wrote:Season 1
The Horrid King of Black Gloves
Denkou returns
Dial 955 for Evil
Here comes Mitchy
Atlas's Saturn
Pluto's Arch Enemy:Mercury
The Devil's Mirror bot
Revenge of the Repo Girls
19th Cenutry Meiji Trouble
Reno returns to Bella Notte
Astro vs The Destroid
The Sun Vampire
Who kidnapped Reno
The Omega Hour
Reno goes to Denmark

Season 2
The Renegade Princess from Dai Yunnan
Korean History Paradox
The return of the Blue Knight
Angel's Island of Singapore
20 Days of Indochina
The Emerald Puppy
The Arrival of Spiritual Tobio
The Origins of Astro Man
Adventures in the Ruby City
The triumph of the Lost Town of Kikaba
The Qin Dynasty Mayhem
The Balinese Silver Palace
Floral and Snakes.
The Small town of Dr Quanzaliante
Ms Yuko's Mischievious Nephew
The return of Rewind
The Burmese detonation hour.
The Abandoned Military area of Sukhothai
The dissapearing Angkor Wat
Save the Kingdom of Ieyasu
The mysteries of the Old Shrine of Isayama
Save the only Fragile Africa
The Destroyers of Paris
The Doomsday for British
The Malaysian Period Mystery

Season 3

1.The Orbit 32 from Planet Mars
2.The Angel's Tunnel of Poland
3.Norweigian Mysteries of the Sinking Village
4.Astro goes to Scotland
5.Astro vs the Belgian Mad Shark bot
6.The Stolen Mills
7.The Black Snake in Romania
8.Hannah and Astro in Italian Adventure
9.Dr.O.Shay's Troublemaking Niece.
10.Astro's Conscience:Tobio.
11.The Unbeatable Prantama the Tentacled robot.
12.Revenge of the Phantom Destroyer
13.Astro's showdown in Germany
14.Mimi's Adventure in Childrens' City
15.Mimi's Adventure in Childrens' City II: Black Snake's Terror Reign begins
16.Mimi's Adventure in Childrens'City III:Mimi's European team Fights back
17.Mimi's Adventure in Children's City IV:Sorrow tears of war.
18.Mimi's Adventure in Children's City V:The end of the Black Snake's terror
19.Mimi's Adventure in Children's City VI:Tobio in Childrens' City(The Abolishment of Mimi and Astro's Friendship.)
20.The 12 PM Showdown in Metro City
21.The 12 PM Showdown in Metro City II:The Time Stopper
22The 12 PM Showdown in Metro City III:The Final End of the Rewind
23.Dr Tenma Returns
24.The Platinum Destroyer
25.The Mystery of the Runaway Laotian Spaceship
26.The Indonesian Black Arrow
27. Chilean Golden Bridge
28.The Tomb of the Saigon Crimson Emperor
29.Brazilian Adventures at 21 Baneiro Drive(Starring: Azuma Boy(Cascalito))
30.Nitsel in Metro City
31.The Last City of Havarita(Starring: Rome trio(the triplets of Uganda))
32.Shibugaki comes back.
33.The Underground City of Sapphire Mekong
34.The Dark Tower of Spain
35.Toy Madness of England
36.The Shadow Knight
37.The Asian Twist of the Reunion of Astro's friends.(New Asian Childrens' City of Europe)
38.The Final Battle of the Shadow Knight
39.The Final Battle of the Shadow Knight II:The Ten Dark Castles of Europe.
40.The Final Battle of the Shadow Knight III:Goodbye Tobio.
41:The Curse of the Black Island.
42:The Forbidden Cave temple of India
43:Uran's First Transformation
44:The Final versus of Samtamsa
45: Adventure in the Bronze Castle of Metro City.
46:Astro's Final Adventure in Tahiti.(Mimi and Astro Reunite forever!!)

The End!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Re: Astroboy New Novels

teugene50 wrote:Dr Aw boon(gives them the badge.): that's the spirit. now shall we go in time?

(but then, the evil katrino and Chuang Chuang appears with their guns.)

Katrino: Not so fast,Guys.

(As they are shocked that Katrino and chuang chuang is here. Astro is angry.)

Astro(revolted): How did you get into the temple?!!

Katrino: transportation pods.and the navigation glass.

Chuang Chuang: and we wore our special speed shoes to run faster.

Katrino: So we could stop you from going first to the portal as you think.

Astro: you won't alter the time for evil.

Katrino: oh,yes we will. Singapore is about to change into the new future when we could find it and rule the past!!

Chuang Chuang: That's why we came to travel the time portal to alternate the time.

Katrino: And with it,we shall have our new faces in each of the town of small island of singapore to revive the black snake empire.

Dr Aw Boon: About as dead when he stop you,Katrino.

Katrino: Silence,Dr Aw Boon. see how the great Singapore history will dies in our hands.

Chuang Chuang: and one is going to the worthless at all times.

Katrino: right.

Chuang Chuang: Now get going!

(as they march into the portal, they went into the portal of the bronze and travel through time.)

(As they were teleported in the time warp. they are about to be transported into the sirijaya period of Singapura.)

(In Singapura,Pasir ris forest. 1122 A.D)

(They have appeared from time teleportation.)

Here we are,Katrino.

Katrino: We're in Singapore,1122 A.D.That's where the new temple is about to built. but not for long.(facew to Chaung Chuang.) keep them still,chuang chuang. we've got to find the evil king of the part of Singapura somewhere.

Chuang Chuang: Right Boss.

(at the town of Sembawang,where the evil king lives in the palace.)

(they reach to the town of Sembawang.)

We're in Sembawang town.

Katrino(looks at the poor villagers.): and kinda strange,isn't it.

(as the guards came to them.)

Guards 1: in the name of King Rajah Hamal,i command you all to know where did you come from?

Katrino: we're from the future period of Metro city. and we came to see the king of something.

Guards 1: the future?

Katrino: we actually like to give the king something to gain his empire power to rule.

(chuang chuang opens the backpack and show them the man made Tronowave Jewels.)

See? Super tronowave Jewels.

Guards 1: looks like a sapphire jewels to us,but okay. let's go.

(in the palace.)

King Hamal: A gift?

Katrino: as the time travellers fo the future, i shall give you the powers of whatever you have to conquer singapura.

King Hamal: looks good. and just how am i going to use it?

Katrino: you just place the plams onto the cnetre and let the poiwer of tronowave expand the power,i promise.

King Hamal: if you say so,as i'm about to get my revenge on Hang Sama Utama,he'll pay for it.

(when Hamal touches the tronowacve jewel,it gains his power.)

Oooh!! Now this is amazing!!

Katrino: see,a gift from the future.

King hamal: yes!! Yes!! you have done well.(he takes the gem from katrino.)

Katrino: i hope you like it,sire.

King Hamal: with this,i can finally return to make him pay!!

(as the palace shakes, they evacuate.)

Katrino: Take cover!!

(the palace explodes into impact. as the evil hamal became the ultimate powerful hamal with his powerful guards who are aready to take down Sama utama.)

(Laughs hysterically looks at them.) Let the rampage rolls!!!

(they(king hamal and the guards) flies to Sama utama main palace of Singapura.)

At last!! Singapore is about to change!!

(face to Astro with his gun.)

And for you!!

(he blast the tronowave gun at Astroboy who is weaken .)

This is for foiling my only plan to take down the world to rule the empire. now you'll pay for the interferance of our work.

Chuang Chuang(takes Astro.): and that's goes double for interferring my plan.

Katrino: let's take them to the dangerous tiger Jungle of Singapura. and we'll make sure that the tigers will comsume them alive if they dare to stop us!!

Chuang Chuang: With pleasure,Katrino.

(at the tiger Jungle.)

Katrino: Hvae fun being eaten by the tigers, for it is snack time for the tigers they are about to crave.

(Katrino and chuang chaung walks away.)

Let's go,Chuang Chuang.

(as they suffer int he tiger jungle. the tigers approach them and they are about to find out soon.)

To be continued.

Next Episode: The Lost temple of Singapore Part 2:Mutiny on the Coast

Catch You Next Time.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

I give you the rewrite Astro Boy New Novel On Blog: https://crazygoateugene.blogspot.sg/201 ... art-1.html

Part 2 is already done.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 6 years ago

Wonderfully done artwork on your blog site!
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

AstroAllies
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroAllies » 6 years ago

Your drawings are great, I like it. :)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space