Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 9 years ago

Atlas(horrified):No!! my saturn is suppose to be stable. Not unstable.(And a huge crack has appeared on the ground.)Get them out of the

headqaurters. Hurry.

(Astro flies to the headquarters and ordered them to step out of the headquarters . And they went back to the ship.)

Astro:I told them to retreat to earth.

Atlas:Good, now we have to bail out of my saturn.(Astro and Atlas has flie out of his saturn. And all the soldiers have flown back to earth

with their ships.Atla's saturn is starting to glow. and then,it explode.His saturn has become an Asteroid.all the saturn pieces has

seperated apart.)

(Back to the earth.)

General: Did you realize what you have done,Atlas? You couldn't have killed many soldiers on your saturn.

Atlas(looked down.):I'm sorry.

General:Sorry?!! This saturn of yours has become unstable. If you couldn't have build your own planet in the first place, none of this has

ever happen. What do you have to say for yourself?

Atlas(sigh):Well..

Astro(flies to the headquarters):Wait!!(Astro lands on stage)Perhaps,maybe i can tell him.

General:He does?

Astro:You see, general. He was trying to create his own planet to allow everyone to visit and enjyo their studies at his planet. and when i

found out that Atlas has done was right. But unfortunately...

General:So?

Astro:So,He picked up the wrong comet and coral the asteroids together. causing it to explode.

General:Is this true?

Atlas:I guess i shouldn't picked the asteroid which is much stable.

General:Hmmm. Perhaps maybe i would like to say to you.

(Later.Atlas and Astro has flown back to outer space with Atla's License card to Planet Creation.)

Atlas:Thanks Astro,Now i'll be able to go to another dimension to build my own planet.

Astro:Will i ever get a chance to see you again soon?

Atlas: Of couse you can see me, It's like that i'll be returning home in this dimension.(Atlas flies to another dimension.)But now,i'll have

to find an another dimension to build in and live in a new life. So long, Astro.

Astro:Goodbye.And good luck.

(Back in Metro City.)

Can you imagine that Atlas has gone to another dimension, living in his own planet. Atlas has got a lot of touch of inspiration.

Mitchy:Sounds like Atlas who is about to create anything that can save the world.

Tamao:Yeah, and if we're free enough, we'll visit his home planet for our very first time.

Kenichi:Atlas is in our side.

Reno: can count on him soon. Seems that Atlas has finally created his greatest planets that can satisfy the planets from an empty galaxy.

which is quite planet-less without the planet.

Kenichi:Speaking of Planet,I wonder how Shibugaki is doing it now.

(Meanwhile, In Meldonia, Shibugaki is doing his workout with his friends.)

Shibugaki(doing his workout.): Oh Baby, Now i can really get into the shape.

(Back in Metro City)

Reno:I might say that Shibugaki is doing his workout.

Astro(sigh):I wonder if Mimi could feel now.

(Meanwhile,In Honch Valley, The Stabled Land Pavilion is now complete. But sadly,Mimi has sat on the ground in misery as she is

thinking of Astro who have flown away.)

Mimi(shed tear):Astro,you big jerk.

(Just then, the phone rang. As she walks to the phone and call.)

Hello?

Girl 1: Hi Mimi,Is the land pavilion completed ?

Mimi:Yes Kirlia. It is completed. And Astro,my androdic robot friend have done half way.

Kirlia:What's the matter? Are you feeling blue?

Mimi:Yes,but a little. I just don't know how he flew away for such an important things to someone.Thought that someone is nothing. And

well..

Kirlia:So,he's just doing his important job. The way that you feel,you thought that Astro could come back and do your favors for some

reason.

Mimi: Oh no,no,no. It's not my favors. it was just only a land pavilion assignment. But sadly,he just worked with atlas and done his jobs.
What about me? do i get an important things too?

Kirlia:Mimi, of course you have many important things from your grandfather. i'm sure i can meet Astro in my homeland of Scotland

sometimes. and when he does,i think i might want to tell him something for him. to you.

Mimi:Really?

Kirlia:Yeah, so don't be blue. i'll meet him for the first time when he comes to Scotland. you can count on me. And my friend the

Knellypop twins. i'm sure they'll join me to meet astro for the first time.

Mimi: Thank you,Kirlia. That was touching.

Kirlia:I'm sure we will visit him. Well, i better get going. I got lots of dancing practice in the highlands. so long.

Mimi:Goodbye(she hunged the phone and she was excited.)Oh yes,Finally. Now someone who is going to teach Astro some manners.
and i'll be very happy to see him again.YAHOO!!!

(In her farmhouse,Dr Torineko and the vegeta robots ar lookign at her happily.)

Dr Torineko:She sure is a happy girl.

Vegebots 2:Yeah.

The End.
Last edited by teugene50 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Next Episode :P luto's Arch Enemy:Mercury

Don't miss it.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro Boy New Novels :P luto's Arch Enemy:Mercury

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

((c) Astro boy 2003,Sony pictures All right respected,Non-profit enjoyment only)

(It was the most terrifying day at the future time of Metro City: 14 days later.Mercury,the possessed robot destroyed the

southern part of Metro City.Astro and Pluto fought Mercury in rage. But mercury has blast Laser at Pluto.and he blast some plamawaves

at Astro. causing both of them fall on the ground.)

Astro:It was awful that Mercury have beaten us so badly.that he is about to eliminate us at continue to storm the city.

(Faded in back)

How did it happen? well,Let's Get the story to the beggining. 14 days ago.

(Metro City South,14 days Ago.)

It all started when i was having an important job studying about nature at Southern Metro City Forest with Dr O Shay. As for my sister.

Well,Uran is being chased by Carpenter bees.

Uran(Scream while running from the bee): Bees!!! Bees!!! Get it away from me. Get it away!!! Aaaahhhh!!!(As the swarm of bees are

chasing Uran.)

Astro(looks at uran who is running around in circles when the bees are chasing uran.):Uran,You're not a human.You're a robot.

Remember?

Uran:I know,but these bees are angry at me.(She continues running from the bees.)

Astro:These Bees are not angry at you, they're playing with you.

(The bees have spreaded Uran as Uran tries to jump around like a crazy person to shoo away the bees.)

And now,you're scaring the bees away.

(Later, at Metro City South Forest Cafe.)

Uran:Funny,I don't feel a sting on my skin. and i don't feel very sick so often.

Astro:That's because we're androids.we're not really humans.

Uran:If there's one thing i can't stand is a bee with a mischievious behavior.

Dr O Shay(eating a Sandwich):Alright you two, that's enough. we're still going to the southern Ministry of science to do some important

project on the Police robot name Mercury .

Uran:Yes.

Astro:Sorry,doctor.

(In the Southern Metro city Lab)

Doctor 01:Welcome to the Southern Ministry of Science , I'm Dr Hottori and this is my assiatant Mr Carleston.

Mr Carleston:It's nice to meet you guys.

Dr Hottori:We're about to do an important projects on the newest Crime bot.Gentleman,i want you all to come to my project room to

look at my latest creation.

(In the project room.)
Last edited by teugene50 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Behold,the Mercury.

Astro:Wow.

Dr Hottori:This is the all new supersonic fighting Robot that can fight bad invaders and fight crimes more than any other fighting robot.
In large sums of Police rates. Several people could need a help of Mercury. Imagine that we could activate Mercury to fight crime.
Saving lifes. And make friends with Astro. Oh yes, Especially his sister Uran.

Uran(blush): Oh.(giggle)

Dr Hottori:However,When Mercury rise from the activation,he will train hard to fight to the max. And imagine,He can even lift as many

heavy objects as any other robots with supreme guts.

Astro:Sounds like more interesting than ever before.

Dr Hottori:I agree, now,Shall we begin to create Mercury?I bet that Carleston could lead you to the lab . where we could create mercury.

Dr O Shay:I'm honoured to create a robot for protection.

Astro:Yay!!!

(And so the very next day,Astro and Dr O Shay begin to create Mercury that will become 4000x stronger like Astro. While Dr Hottori

begin to create the brain for Mercury.As the months flew by.They have finished building Mercury.)

Dr Hottori:And now, it is time to rise for Mercury.

(At the room,Mr Carleston is spying on them with his sinister looks.as he has already switched his chip to the 3KXX G Mad Chip.)

(Then, He ran to the Phone and call the new villain.)

Mr Carleston:Calling boss Katrino. This is Agent DDK3 Carmen Jakara. I've already switched the chip to 3KXX G Mad Chip.now he is

really going to get mad.

(At the sinister headquarters of the Black Snake Clan.There's a new villain boss who sits on the desk calling his agent.Katrino. He was

evil and he had his half painted lighting on his right eye.plotting for taking over the entire world.)

Katrino:This is Katrino here. What is it?(Surprised)Good. Now you'll have to wait for Mercury to rise. and he'll be ready to attack the

southern city.Did you secure the real Carleston?

Agent DDK3:Secure as it is.

(Meanwhile, the Real Mr Carleston has tied on the chair with a rope and locked in the closet.)

(Back to the lab, Mercury was fully activated as he was awaken. Then,Dr Hottori switched off the power activation switch. And Mercury

begin to open his eyes.)

Dr Hottori:He's awake.

(Mercury woked up from the platinum activation bed and stood up to look at the humans.)

Mercury:Where am i?

Dr Hottori:Why you're in the Southern Ministry of Science.

Mercury:Me?

Dr Hottori:Yes,you.

Astro:Hi,i'm Astro. Welcome to Southern Metro City,Mercury.

Mercury:Hello Astro.(Mercury shakes hand with Astro.)

(At the Tour of Metro City South for Mercury)

Dr Hottori:This is the southern Capital of Metro City. Here in this Southern Part,There are many people who live and work for benefits

and financial business to feed the family.

(At the Parliament)

And this is the Southern Metro City Parliament. Where all the judges will prosecute the criminals to judgement.

(At the Public Theatre.)

And over there ,you can see is the Public Theatre.Where all the people will enjoy watching movies and musicals.

(And Finally,the Southern Metro City Police Department.)

Welcome to the Southern Metro City Police Department.Where all the police are doing their jobs to keep the city safe from crime.
(At level 3 of Southern Metro City police department)Every day, the police have trained to practice the moves of the combat. as they're

about to get ready for the next case.

(In Mercury's new detective room.)

This will be your new desk,Mercury. Because tomorrow you're going to train your combats with the police. and one day, you'll have the

first assignment.
catching up some crime.So get ready for tomorrow.

Mercury: Oh yes,Doctor. Thank you for taking me on the tour. now i can really enjoy my life as a police detective.

Dr Hottori:I'm sure you will.(They cheer Mercury happily and Dr Hottori close the door for him.)

Mercury:Ah,Detective Mercury.Not bad for a name.

Astro(narrating):So far that Mercury is now an inspector of the Southern Metro City Police Department.The Next day,He [ractoce his

moves to prepare his first case. 4 days later. He started the case. As Mercury has solved every clues,The more benefits he could

get.Mercury fought several bad guys.He started to become famous.

(Later)

Unfortunately, he doesn't want to be famous at all.He just wants to live as a normal officers who are on the job.

Time after time, Mercury have fought very hard.and again, He have won the golden medal.

As for me, i flew to the steel island to meet Pluto.

(Calling Pluto)PLUTO!! PLUTO MY FRIEND!!

(As Pluto rises from the sea elevator of Steel island,Pluto have saw astro who have came just in time.)

Pluto:I'm here Astro,What can i do for you?

Astro :P luto, i like to meet your new detective robot named Mercury.

Pluto:Mercury? Is he our friend?

Astro:Even Better.Now come to South Metro City,and meet Mercury.(Astro flies back)I'll see you there.

Pluto(flies to South Metro city with Astro):I wonder if Astro is taking me to meet him.

(Back in South Metro City Police Department.)

Astro:Mercury i like you to meet Pluto.

(Pluto flies to the Metro City police department and lands on the ground.Pluto looks at mercury at the window.)

Mercury(greeted Pluto.):Hello Pluto. I'm Mercury.

Astro :P luto,this is Mercury. He's a detective robot who can fight crimes like me.

Mercury:He does, well,my name is Pluto.And i always wanted to see you for the first time.

Astro:You see, Mercury. Pluto is the most powerful giant who can fight crimes with you.And he can save nature without destroying it.
So what do you say,Mercury. Can we work together as a team?

Mercury(happy): Oh right. That's great.

Astro(Narrating):And so,Mercury,Pluto and i are fighting crimes together without seperation.As the days has come,Mercury became

more kind than ever.
Meanwhile,back in the Black Snake Clan headquarter. A creepy agent and the new boss is up to something very big.

(In the tower of Balck Snake Clan.)

Katrino:Is everything all set for tomorrow night's destruction?

Agent DKK3:Yes,Master. All accoridng to the plan that i've been waiting for.

Katrino:Good,because tomorrow night.We're going to activate Mercury for the destruction of Southern Metro City.

(Shadow faded them in darkness)

And everything in the world will fall and crumble.

(Later at Metro City Southern Police Department.)

(Mercury has started the possession as his eyes start to glow.And his suit has ripped .And then,Mercury has escaped from the Police

Department and start to destroy the Souther metro city.)
(The Next Day.)

(All the police have invesitgated Mercury's Office of Mercury's escape.)

Detective Kabuki:Alright everyone, the Detecitve Mercury has suddenly Escaped from his own room causing himself to do something

really bad.

Astro(Horrified):How could that be?

Detective Kabuki:And what's your name,Sir?

Astro:I'm Astro from Metro City and i've come to look For Mercury. My new best friend. who somehow got possess by some chip.

Detective Kabuki:What kind of a chip did he possess?
Last edited by teugene50 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro:3KXX G Mad Chip. Somebody has placed the chip into Mercury's head. Causing him to become an indestructable destroyer.

Detetive Kabuki:Well, whatever he is . We have to stop Mercury and save the city.

Astro:What about...

Detectiver Kabuki:Yeah,i know. We have to switch the chip to the 3KAG Artificial Chip from the mad chip. To turn Mercury back to the

good Mercury himself.

Astro:And i'll solve the mystery to stop the clan who created the chip.

(Meanwhile,Astro is looking for the clues to hunt down the clan.While the Black Snake thugs are spying At Astro qwho is coming to stop

them.)

Black Snake Thug 01:I think he's coming to get us.

Black Snake Thug 02:Let's go somewhere where he could never catch us.

(As they ran back to the car, Astro have saw the thugs who are driving back to the Northern Metro City.)

Astro:Hold it right there you two.(Astro Flies to the Black Snake Car.)

Black Snake Thug 01:Step on it!!!(Thug 02 steps onto the start break and quickly drives to Metro City North.)

Astro(Chasing the Black Snake Car.):Wait!!!

(Meanwhile, Pluto has rise from the elevator to flies to Southern Metro city,to see what's going on.)

(As he reached to Metro City, Astro saw Pluto who is here.)

(And The thugs have got away.)

Astro:Aww,Shoot.

Pluto:I'm here to investigate Mercury's breakout,Astro.

Astro:That's great Pluto.Could you fly to their car. I think we're going to follow them to the hideout.

Pluto:My Pleasure,Astro.(And so,Astro and Pluto flies to their car to trace the path to the headquarters.)

(Meanwhile,At the Black Snake Headquarters.)

Katrino:So,Mercury. Are you ready to destroy the southern Metro City,Once and for all?

Mercury(possessed):Yes,Master.

Katrino:Good,because once you destroy the Metro City...(Just then, the phone rang)

Excuse me a sec.(He walks to the phone and answer.)Hello?

Thug 01:This is Agent 344k and 2GK4 in our car.I think we've got chased By some two robots who are trying to stop us.

Katrino:What?!! You idiots. I told you not to come close to him.

Thug 02:We did not.

Katrino:Now he's going to come to my headquarters to stop me.(Face to mercury)Or,maybe not.Anyway,It doesn't matter. Let them come.
I'm sure that Mercury will Destroy both of the heroic robots who will stop me.

(As they stop the black snake Car. Astro caught the two thugs to confess.)

(In Southern Metro City Police Department,Astro forced the thugs to confess.)

Astro:Alright you thugs, Confess!!! Why did you tell the agents to put the chip into the brain.

Thug 01:What's that suppose to mean?

Detective Kabuki:You heard what he said, you better tell us the truth about Mercury.

Astro(Activates the Smoke Truth telling Finger):Maybe this will change you mind.(He sprays at them with the truth telling gas.while

Kabuki is wearing a mask to protect himself from the smoke.)(After he spray,his finger has autonatically close.)Now then, tell us why did

you tell the agents.

Thugs 01:It was not the agents we told,Our boss Katrino told us to tell the agent Carmen Jakara to put the chip into Mercury's brain.

Thug 02:So,he could use Mercury to destroy...

Astro:The Southern Metro city!!! And where is the hideout?

Thug 01:The hideout is the Black Snake building tower which is at the Abandoned Southwest city of Motriana.

Astro:Well then,let's go to the City of Motriana.Pluto,Stop Mercury from destroying the city.We'll stop Katrino at the black snake.
Kabuki, Let's move out.

(At the Black Snake Clan.)

(Astro flies to the Black Snake tower,while Kabuki is driving to the clan with the troops in their cars..)

Astro: Over there.Let's go.

(In the headquarters)

Katrino:Here they come now.(Suddenly, he saw the cops are coming)What?!!! NO!!!

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Astro bash the door open.)

Astro:Alright Katrino, Your reign of terror is over.

Katrino:You really think so.(He press the escape pod,but the cops is already in the pod.They point the guns At Katrino.)That's impossible.

Astro(horrified as he saw Mercury who is flying back to metro city south.):Mercury.(Astro flies to Southern Metro City.)

Detective Kabuki:Alright Katrino,Put your hands up.

Agent DKK3: Don't be so sure about it!!!(He threw the smoke grenade at the police, but The Police have deflected the agent DKK3's

smoke back to Carmen.
And they capture Carmen as well.)

Detective Kabuki:There's no escape for you now.

(Back in Metro City, Pluto was brutally beaten by Mercury.Astro was horrified that Pluto was completely hurt.As he approach to Pluto

and he explain it to astro.)

Astro:What Happen,Pluto?!!!

Pluto:Mercury is...too...strong.

Astro :P luto!!! Hold on tight.(Astro flies to the vicinity town to look for Mercury)MERCURY!!! COME OUT NOW!! I'M NOT GOING TO

FIGHT YOU ANYMORE!! I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!

(When Mercury flies from the city,He charge at Astro.Causing him to fall down by Mercury.)

(Astro has fell on the ground unconciously with a bigger blow. Mercury Unleash his deadly laser net cannon and points at them.)

(But when they stood up from the ground, they split up and he blast the nets at nothing. )

Listen,Mercury.(He blast at astro as Astro have dodge his attack.)I'm not going to hurt you.
(He flies around after he tries to fire the laser nets at astro.all the building has collapsed by the net.)
I just want to tell you,that you're my best friend.

Mercury(Possessed):F..f...friends?(Mwercury stops the attack.But he continues to fire at astro while he's jumpriong around and flies

around.)

Astro :P lease try to fight it,Mercury. I know that somebody has placed the chip into your brain. Causing it to do such an evil things.

Mercury(possesed):What evil things?

Astro:The clan was the black snake who orders you to destroy the city.

Pluto(Charge At Mercury):I got you now,Mercury.(Mercury blast the lasers at Pluto and fell on the ground.)

Astro :P LUTO!!!(Then,Mercury blast the Plasmawave at Astro and he fell on the ground with Pluto)

(Narrating)And that's how it all goes today.We are weakend by the mad destruction chip in Mercury.Unless.(He opens his chest and saw

that 3KAG Artificial Chip is in his heart.As he takes the chip out of his heart.He close his chest.)
Unless.(Astro Stood up.And flies to

Mercury with the chip.)

(As he flies to Mercury,he transform himself into Astro Man.As he use the Blowgun and insert the chip into the gun and Mercury

charged at Astro Man.But He blows the blowgun at Mercury and the Chip has break therough Mercury's brain causing The 3KXX G Mad

Chip to Explode and The 3KAG Artificial Chip has activate Mercury into his normal intuational mind.)

Mercury:What Happen?

Astro Man:You've been possessed by the 3KXXG Mad chip.so i just rid of the mad chip for you.(Astro man transforms back to Astro Boy)

Astro:And i think you need to get that hole of the head covered.becuase i can see your brain inside. With the 3KAG chip.

Mercury(feels his head and shocked):You're right,Astro. (Blush)I think i really need to see a doctor.

(Mercury and Astro and Pluto laughs together.)

(Later,back at Metro City)

(Pluto flies back to the island happily)

Pluto:So long,Astro. I'll see you around.

Astro:Goodbye,Pluto.Take care.

(Meanwhile,Back in the Ministry of Science.Dr O Shay is repairing Mercury's forehead.And Astro is lookign at him happily.)

(Then,In the Metro city Garden,Uran talks to Reno about mercury.)

Reno:Wow!! He's even more powerful than any other robots.

Uran:Not as long as Astro who is on the Job with Mercury. I'm sure that it'll be just like a piece of lemon box pie with Rice

Sprinkles.Mmmm!! (Sigh)Too bad that i couldn't eat.

Reno(Laughs):It's true to us.

Mitchy:Whatever Mercury is doing something good. Astro Will cooperate and befriend more friendliest robots that will save the town.

Kenichi:Not just a town,But a big world wide.

Tamao:Including the farm villages.

Kenichi(knock Tamao on his head):Farming Villages? Is that what you could say?

Tamao:Well,People eats some greens you know.

Mitchy:Will you two just stop arguing.I'm sure that Mercury is going to do an another assignment to save the world. And including the

farmlands.

Uran:VIVA MERCURY!!!

(They all shouted"HOORAH!!!"Happily.)

Astro(flies to them ):Now you're talking,guys.(Laughs)

(And they all laughed happily ever more.And that's all there is. But there's still some more stories to go on.)

The End.
Last edited by teugene50 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

I hope that you enjoy Reading: Pluto's Arch Enemy:Mercury.

Now the Next Episode is : The Devil's Mirror Bot

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

And now:The Devil's Mirror Bot

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro boy New Novels Episode 7:The Devil's Mirror Bot

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

((C) Astro Boy 2003,Sony Pictures All Rights Respected Non-Profit enjoyment Only.)

(Midnight,At the Abandoned Science lab of Romania. There was a Mad professor named Dr Troublestein who have created and renewed his lab out of the abandoned scratch of robots in level 3.One day,Dr Troublestein designed the print of the new Mirror Robots named the Mirror Devil.He sketched very well on his prints. Then,he begin to built the prototype robot of the Mirror devil and activate it to rise.
And once the Mirror Devil has rise.He has awaken and sat up on the metal bed.)

Mirror Devil:Master? Where am i?

Dr Troublestein(Laugh):IT'S ALIVE!!(Laughs crazily)I've finally done it. (He walked to the Mirror Devil)Hello,Mirror Devil .My name is Dr Troublestein who have made you live to do whatever you like.Come,let me take you to my place where i can take a photo of you .

Mirror Devil:What kind of a place are you going to take me?

Dr Troublestein:You'll find out.

(In the lab)

Here we are,my new Lab room . it comes with the cloning manufacturing machine when this camera can take a photo.

Mirror Devil:And then,i can get the troop of my very own minions?

Dr Torublestein:Cetainly,Mirror Devil. So please step into the ring where the camera can take a photo of you.

Mirror Devil:Whatever you're trying to do.(he walks to the ring as the camera shoots out the photograpic programme of him.)Hey,nice.

Dr Troublestein:See? I told you there's nothing for you to be afraid of.

Mirror Devil:You're definitely that kind of the promise you gave me. But i love it.So when will i get my troops?

Dr Toublestein:In about 40 minutes to construct it faster .

Mirror Devil:40 Mins faster. Cool!!!

Dr Troublestein:Shall i take you for the training test?

Mirror Devil:Yeah,I'm starting to train to fight.So where should i start?

(In the training area,where the Mirror Devil has blast many targets with the Morphable arm gun.Blast the shards at the woods with his eye darts,Throws the Mirror disc that cuts out the sandbag and finally he morph his hands into a Cannon that shoots out the Arrow at the target.)

Sweet!! Now i am ready for the new first challenge to destroy.

Dr Troublestein:And so you will. Including the clones.(As the clones march to them.Mirror Devil is please.)

Mirror Devil:Excellent.

Dr Troublestein:Now is the time to destroy the greatest robot of the world.Astro Boy!!!(Laughs crazy)

Mirror Devil:And when i destroy Astro,I'll be the greatest champion robot of the world.(he joine troublestein to laugh together)

(Meanwhile,At Dr O Shay's House. Astro was throwing a bad tantrum for the encyclopedia and study set real loud. That cause the noise to disturb the people.)

(And all the neighbours are complaining to Dr O Shay to turn out the noise.)

Man 1:What's the idea of waking me up? that boy is screaming so loudly that i couldn't sleep so much.

Woman 2:Could you tell this kid to pipe down? My kids are crying for a minor headache.

Man 3:Yeah,that vase i made is absolutely broken!!!

Dr O Shay(Face Astro):ALRIGHT ASTRO,I'LL GET THAT ENCYCLOPEDIA AND STUDY SET!!!

((Laughs)And again,Astro has stopped crying.)

Neighbours:Thank you.(And then,they walked back home.)

Man 3:I think i'm going to make an another vase.

Dr O Shay:Astro,sometime's why you shouldn't have cry so loudly. I don't understand.(Sigh)But i think i'll buy the set when i get my job to be more harder.

Astro:Yay!!(He runs back to his room)Thank you,Doctor.

Uran: Doctor,What's with Astro?

Dr O Shay:He just wants to have the set of encyclopedia and study set.But i thought that i gave him the computer programme of studies.

Uran:I meant the cds and the study set was only holographic books.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Dr O Shay:But that would be much expensive as i thought. Wouldn't you say?

Uran:I agree.(Just then,Ms Yuko have came to his house with her horrifying message.)

Ms Yuko: Doctor!! BAD NEWS!! The City of Romania is Under Attack by the mirror robot who calls himself the Mirror Devil!!!

Astro(Came out of his room.):WHAT?!!! The Mirror Devil? Where are they.

Ms Yuko(puff):I'm glad you hear that,they are at Romania.And the whole town is under attack.Then they are going to invade the Czech

and Slovakia.

Astro:Say no More,Yuko. I'm on my way.(Astro Flies to Romania faster)

(Back at Romania,Dr Troublestein is Navigating Astro who is coming to stop the Mirror Devils.)

Dr Torublestein:He's coming,Mirror Devil. So get ready for him.

Devil Mirror(communicating Troublestein with his morphable phone fingers):I hear you.Thanks.

(Astro lands on the ground and face to the Mirror Devil)

Astro:Alright,Mirror Devil. I'm shutting down your Mirror destructional charades once and for all.

Mirror Devil:You think so,eh?(He takes out the disc from his chest.)I like you to meet my disc balde.(And he throws the blade at Astro.)
Catch!!

(Astro looks at the spinning blade.As he dodge around from the disc attack.Everty flying disc can cut through the building,the trees and

the metal cars.)

Astro:WHOA!! You're not joking.

Mirror Devil:You got that right,Astro. I'm not.(Then,he morphs his hand into a crossbow)But you'll soon find out.(Every troop of mirror

devils morphs their hands into their hand crossbows)Fire away with me.(They fire the arrows at Astro,But he flies away from the Attacks

of the deadly glass arrow.)

Astro:Not unless if i break it.(He swoops down to Them and punch the mirror devil clones through that will shatter and breaks into

pieces.)How would you like that Clones?

Mirror Devils(laughs):You think that my clones are original? Guess again.(Astro looked at the shards as it morphs itself into a new clone

of themselves.)And it's an unlucky day for you if you break mirror.

Astro:That's impossible!!! I thought that the clones are powerless!!

Mirror Devil:That's because he took a photo of me to create a special clone that can easily break and morph into an another

duplicate.Pretty clever,huh?

Astro: Dr Troublestein has created your clones?

Mirror Devil:Now you know my friends name.That's pretty quite clever of you.(He morphs his hand into a Chain Sword.)But not clever

enough.

Astro:I better Retreat.(He flies back to Metro City)

Mirror Devil: Oh sure. Run away,Why don't you.(He blows a whistle to the clones as they morph themselves into a plane.)But we haven;t

finished you yet.(Then, they fly out of Romania to destroy Astro.)

Dr Troublestein:That's the spirit,Mirror Devil. Show him what he's really made of.(Laughs crazily)

(Astro flies faster to reach to metro city.But then,he saw many Mirror Devils in their plane form firing some missiles at Astro.)

Astro:They can morph into anything as they can.

Mirror Devil(Plane Form):Right you are,Tin head.(Again, he continues firing Missiles at Astro.And Astro Flies faster to get away from

him.)After him,minions!! Don't let him escape from us.

(At the Metro City downtown,Astro Lands on the ground to hide himself in the Federal Science Research lab.)

Return to “Fan Creations”