Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 9 years ago

Can you see him?!!!(As thery search for Astro who is hiding everywhere.Astro quietly sneaks into the hidden tunnel where it was built at

the Science Academy of the Federal Science Research Block 2)I want Astro Destroyed when i become the greatest robot.

(Then, the clones of the Mirror Devils search for Astro at the Federal Science Lab 2.but he is hidden somewhere.)

Mirror Devil Clones 2:Nothing here.

(Just then,Dr Torublestein has called Mirror devil)

Mirror Devil:Yes Professor,what is it that i can help you.

Dr Torublestein(at the control of his lab):This is Dr Troublestein here. Have you found Astro yet,Mirror Devil?

Mirror Devil(communcating him on the phone finger):Not yet sir.We're still searching for him.

Dr Troublestein:Is he hiding around here?

Mirror Devil:I'm still looking for him.

Dr Troublestein:Never mind about Astro,You can destroy him tomorrow. You did your best. Retreat for your next assignment.

Mirror Devil:Alright,Doctor.(He blows a whistle again to call the troops.)Alright Boys,let's retreat for now.

(As they fly back to his lab,The Mirror Devil was not happy.)

I'll be back,Astro boy!!This isn't over yet.

(As Astro came out of the tunnel.He looked at the Mirror Devil who retreated back to Romania.)

Astro: Dr Torublestein. Wherever you are. I'll find you and i'll be able to find the way to destroy your mirror devil .

(Later,Back in Dr O Shay's House)

Dr O Shay: Dr Troublestein has just built his own mirror Robot?

Astro:Yes,when i try to break his clones. his clones has morph into another.Which is so countless that i relly need a clone to stop them.

Dr O Shay:A shard? you mean,his clone was no Ordinary clone?

Astro:Yes, they're made with the special machine.

Dr O Shay:What machine are you talking to?

Astro:The Special cloning machine.

Dr O Shay:At his lab of Romania.

Astro:Which has shut down many years ago.Yes? But now he has turn the abandoned Romanian Science ministry into his evil lab.

Dr O Shay:Well,whatever he is. that Mirror Clone has got to be stopped.(He gets out of his chair and walked to his room.)Tomorrow,You

and i are going to Romania to look for Dr Troublestein. And tell him to stop using the Mirror robots to destroy the city.

Astro:I'm coming with you.

Dr O Shay:And so you are.

Uran:I want to go too.

Astro and Dr O Shay:No,you can't!! it's too dangerous.

(Uran throws a big tantrum that is not so loud.and wail crazily.)

Astro(sigh): Robita.

Robita: Don't worry,Astro. i'll take her to the Amusement park tomorrow.

Uran(jumps on Robita's back and hug her):YAAAY!!! Thank you.

Astro:Just make sure you better take good care of Uran. I don't want her to be lost in the park.

(Uran blows raspberries at Astro)

Uran:Meanie.

Astro:Nice try,Uran.(He walks back to his room.)Oyasumi.(Not the word in english as Oyasumi:Good Night in Japanese.)

(The next day,at Romania International Airport.)

(Astro and Dr O Shay Are taking a coach bus to the New Romanian Science Ministry)

(Here in the Romanian Ministry of Science,they visit to the doctor's office where the good doctor named Dr Nifty who met them for the

first time.)

Dr Nifty:Welcome to Romania,Dr O Shay. I'm Dr Nifty of the Ministry od science. And you must be Astro.Nice to meet you,Astro.

Astro:Nice to meet you too,Dr Nifty.

Dr Nifty:So,can i help you on anything?

Astro: Oh yes,Dr Nifty. We would like to inform about Dr Troublestein. the mad scientst.

Dr Nifty(horrified): Dr Troublestein? You don't say.

Dr O Shay:He's not joking,Sir. You see,He tries to fight the special robot called the Mirror Devil.When he tries to break,it turns into an

another clone that is unstoppable.

Dr Nifty(Horrifed):The Mirror Devil!!!Oh yes,I've seen it on TV Before.About the robot called the mirror devil has just destroyed the part

of the town. But i don't see the name of Dr Troublestein here.But if you want to know about him, i'll tell you.

(In the projector room)

Dr Troublestein was once was a boy who was always mischievious but sometimes he's always smarter.(He activates the projector and

show them the movie about the life of Troublestein.)As he was 10 yrs old,he invent his own robot called the Shuttlegun bot.He always

make freinds with the robots and sometimes he wants to violate the village with his robot sibilings of his own.And at the

time,Troublestein was arrested for destruction fot he village and prosectued him to court.At the age of 20,He works with me at the old

Romanian Ministry of science.He always follows my instruction very well and not a single mistake that he make.As he becomes a new

manager of the Ministry of science,He started to create a new robot that is safe.He designs every robots that could be built and

tested.And then,he begin to tell all his robot friends to save everyone's lives from danger.Unfortunately,the lightning has struck on their

heads and cause the city to be destroyed.And when the Police robots came to arrest the old robots,His scientist have left him alone

permenantly.Becuase of his worse mistakes he has ever created.So far,that i feel quite bad about him. After the old Ministry of Science

has shut down. They all want into the new Ministry of Science to begin their jobs.But as for me,i was quite sad about him.

(The projector shuts down the show.)
Last edited by teugene50 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Yes,Dr Troublestein has done the best to defend the city from riots and invasion from outer space. sometime he even can think about

making it a better place for all romanian states.

Astro:And now,i'm starting to feel quite bad about him too.

Dr Nifty:Quite so,Astro.Even though that Dr Torublestein has been abandoned by them,he starts to plot his revenge on my scientist

groups.

Astro:So that means he became crazy and psycho after they have abandoned him.

Dr Nifty:Yes,Astro. That is quite true. If only i wish that Dr Troublestein will get an another chance to redeem himself from his mistakes.

And everything in the land of Romania will love him very much without making an unstable robots.

Astro(comtemplative):Hmmm.It seem that you really care about him and the people of Romania after all.Alright,i'll give hima n another

chance.

Dr O Shay:But before we could stop the evil Mirror Devils,we need to think of a plan to stop them.

Dr Nifty:Ah,yes. That's quite right.Come,We have a lot of work to do.

(As they all went to the blueprint room to design the new plan,Astro is thinking that Dr Troublestein will feel happy if he could never

make a lot of mistakes from the last time.)

(Later,At the Ministry of Science.)

Dr O Shay:Astro,why don't you go investigate around the town of Romania. While Me and Dr Nifty are constructing the newest robots.

Astro:What if..

Dr Nifty:Just listen to Dr O Shay. We know what we could do.

Astro: Okay.(Astro flies to the investigation scene of the town.)

(Meanwhile,Back in Torublestein's lab.)

Dr Troublestein(watching Astro on the coomputer screen):Hmmm,Astro is investigating the town with the police.How very delightful.

Mirror Devil:Shall we attack him? We already destroyed the country farmlands of Belgium.

Dr Troublestein:Excellent,Mirror Devil. Well done. But you have to wait for a while.

Mirror Devil:Why could i have such fun.

Dr Torublestein: Don't worry,Mirror Devil, You'll get your fun soon. I promise.

(Back in the Town Of Romania.Astro is helping all the survived People from yesterday. One by one while he is investigating the scene.)

Astro:I feel that something's bad going on. But i bet that i need a clue to stop the special cloning power from morphing himself into

another.How?

(Just then,the boy came to the scene .)

Boy:Yoo hoo. Astro Boy?

Astro:Huh?

(As he approach to Astro,he hugged him.)

Boy:Astro,there you are. I've been seeing you for the first time i've met.

Astro:How did you know my name? And what's your name?

Boy:My name is Foarte Mare.Everyone calls me Jack. And i'm a huge fan of yours who saved the day. I want you to come to my village for

some fun times.

Astro:Sorry,Jack. Very busy right now. I don't have time to play with you. I'll play with you next time.

(Just then, the communicator has rang.He opens up the chest and calls.)

Astro Boy here.

Police:Astro boy, this is Captain Belvajsch from the Brussel. We got trouble at the farmland village. i want you to come to the village

right now and investigate.

Astro:I'll meet you there in a minute.(He placed the communicator back in his chest. and close it.)

Jack:You've got to listen to me,Astro. I just want you to come with me to the village for once.

Astro:Maybe Next time,Jack.(He flies to Belgium)Gotta fly.

(Meanwhile, Back in Jack's House.Jack is communcating his Friend from Honch Valley:Mimi on his computer.)

Jack:I can't believe that Astro didn't come to my special place to play with me,Mimi. He just couldn't have so much fun to play.Not a tiny

bit.

Mimi(on the internet): Oooh,Well never mind,Jack. I'm sure you can see him again soon . Maybe Astro will come to your place to play

with you sometimes.

Jack(Grunt):Thanks,Mimi. I know that.(He close down the e-mail.)Someday,i just knew that i want to play with him.And that's the last

thing i do.

Jack's mom:Foarte Mare,would you like to go to the supermarket to buy some groceries with me?

Jack:Sure thing,Mom.(He walks to his mother to the car.)

(Meanwhile,In the farmland of Belgium.)

Girl 1:It was awful!!! Just awful that the mirror devils have done.Just look what they did to my robot friends.(Wails and cry)

Astro(saw the robots who were killed by the mirror devil):Anything else you want to tell me,Joanne?

Joanne :And then.(She stops crying)And then,they took my parents away to say that you want to rescue my parents at the mad man's

lab.

Astro(horrified):That Mirror Devil have done it again.

Police:Astro boy,we got a call from Dr O Shay and Dr Nifty.

Astro:Well,I gotta go now. And i'll rescue your parents in a quicker than a flash.

Joanne: Oh,thank you,Astro. Thank you.(She ran to her friends who will take her to their clubhouse.)

Astro(talking to them.):Hello?

Dr O Shay(on the communicator):Astro, We have finally done it.Please come back to the minsitry of sciene immediately.

Astro:Alright!! (He flies back to Romania Ministry of science.)

(In the Ministry of Science of Romania.)

Dr O Shay:Astro, i want you to meet your new Mirror Robots . The Mirror Angels.

Astro:Is it a girl?

Dr Nifty:No,it's a boy.(As the mirror Angels approached to them,Astro was surprised.)Mirror Angel,i like you to meet Astro.

Mirror Angel:Hello Astro.

Astro:Nice to meet you,Mirror Angel.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Dr Nifty:And the Mirror Angel has got your new Armour to protect you from the cuts.(Mirror Angel takes the disc out of his chest and

made an armour for Astro.then,He gave Astro the armour.)

Astro:Thank you.

Mirror Angel:You're welcome,Astro.So,are you ready to battle the evil Mirror Devils with us?

Astro(wears the Mirror Armour):You bet,let's go.

Mirror Angerls:Fellow Angels, Let's move out.

(Back in Troublestein's Lab.The Mirror bots are ready to destroy Astro.)

Dr Troublestein:Now,are you ready to...

Mirror Devil 109(ran to him.):We got trouble.

Dr Torublestein:What's the trouble?

Mirrro Devil 109:Astro has brought some Mirror Angels to stop us.

Dr Troublestein:WHAT?!!!

(And then,Astro and the troops of Mirror Angels have break into his lab to battle his mirror Devils.)

Astro:Alright,Dr Torublestein. You reign of terror is over.

Dr Troublestein:Astro boy!!!(He fact to his Mirror Devils)Mirror Devils,Attack!!!

Astro:Let's battle the devils,Angels.

Mirror Angels:YAAAY!!!(They battle against the Evil Mirror Devils as the angels will beat the devils that the devil's morphing powers are

vapourized with the mirror devils.)

(The angels starts to bash the devils faster.and then,they blast the Devils with their guns.As Astro transform himself into Astro Man.He

too begin to fight the devils with his help of Mirror Angels.)

Dr Troublestein:This can't be happening.(He ran out of the control centre.)But i still got some tricks in my sleeve.

Astro Man(Starts to chase him.):Wait up,Troublestein.

(At the Lab,Troublestein has reached the control of the vapourizer)

(As he stopped at the lab,Astro man have saw Joanne's parents who were tied up in the dome of the vapourizer.)

Dr Troublestein: One step closer,and i'll vapourize her parents into sand.(But then,the disc has flies at Troublestein and hit him on to the

ground.)

(Then,Astro man flies to the dome and set her parents free.and then he grab them on their waist and flies out of the lab.)

(And when the angels have defeated the devil,the mirror Angels starts to detonate his lab.But then,the Mirror devil has stood up and blast
the darts at the Mirror Angel,But the Mirror Angel have deflect the devil's dart at him and the devil dissapeared.)

(As they Fly out of the lab with Dr troublestein who were taken by the mirror Angels . The lab has exploded and dissapeared.)

(Back in the Ministry of Science, Troublestein has awaken and saw many scientist who were wrorried about him.)

(As Astro Man returns to the science ministry,He transfroms himself back to Astro Boy.)

Dr Nifty:Thank you very much for defeating the Mirror Devils with our Mirror Angels,Astro boy. i can take it from here nicely.

Dr Troublestein(shake his head):Where am i?

Dr Nifty:Why you're in the new ministry of Science.

Dr Troublestein:Huh?!! Who are you?But more importantly,who am i?

Dr Nifty:You don't remember Me,Dr Nifty? And you,you are Dr Troublestein.

Dr Troublestein: Ooooh.I beggining to feel so unconscious right now.Could somebody tell me what's going on?

Dr Nifty:We'll explain it to you right after you will go to jail for 5 months. for what you have done.

Police 1: Dr Troublestein,You're under arrest for Creating the mirror devils to destroy the city.

(The policemen cuff Dr Troublestein and sent him to jail.Dr Troublestein starts to confuse.)

Dr Nifty :P oor Guy.

Scientist 1:I agree too.

(Meanwhile back in Metro City.)

Astro:You see the problem is,guys. that Dr Troublestein has cause all the mistakes that he done causing himself to get his revenge.

Kenichi:And what if the Mirror Devils show up again?

Mitchy:We wouldn't want to be caught by the devil with his mirrors again.

Reno:Neither do we.

Astro:Well,don't worry guys. as long as Dr Troublestein will think about what he had done. i'm sure the he'll really do it right for this

time.

Tamao:And that means Dr Troublestein will no longer do bad things,right?

Astro:You bet.

(Astro and his friends laugh happily.and they all went to the luibrary to read some books together.)

The End.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

And for the next Episode:The Revenge of the Repo Girls.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

and now:Revenge for the Repo Girls.

Enjoy.

Astro Boy New Novels Episode 8:Revenge of the Repo Girls
By :Eugene tan ong Siong

((C) Astroboy 2003,Sony Pictures All rights Respected,Non Profit Enjoyment only.

(It was dark,cold and spooky night at the Prison of Metro City. There were the Repo girls who are inside the special cell that they couldn't escape.
They sat here doing nothing.and kept on waiting.Until,the evil invaders have come to set them free.They threw some grenades and blast the grenades with

their guns to gain the explosion at the walls.And then,they march through the prison.In the cells,the repo girls hear the alarm as they we're coming to the

rescue.)

Repo girl 1: Do you hear the sound?

Repo girl 2:I dunno.

Repo Girl 3:Neither do i.

Repo Girl 1:Wake up,you too. I just ask you both that can you hear that the cavaries have arrive to rescue us.

Repo Girl 2(surprise):Then,you mean?

Repo Girl 3:We can be free?

Repo Girl 1:Exactly,girls. Now here they come.

(As they reach the prison cell,they Cut the cells with their laser jail cutter and they got free.

Repo Girls:VIVA LA FREEDOM!!(Laughs happily.)WE'RE FREE!!!

Repo Girl 1:Now come on,boys.We got to go.

(At the Metro City Prison,They all ran out of the prison and find a place to built.)

Repo Girl 2:Alright!! We're out of here.

Repo Girl 3:And we'll have our revenge on Astro boy.

Repo Girl 1:For putting us in that miserable cell?!! Indeed,girls.

Repo Girls 2:But first we have to find a state that is so empty.

Repo girl 1: Or we could find an abandoned junkyard to create our own lair.

Repo Girl 2:Sound's great.

Repo Girl 3:No time,we got to hide.

Repo Girl 1:I'm with you,girls.

(The Next Morning,Astro and his friends are investigating their escape with the police.)

Astro:The repo girls have been left out of the prison cell yeaterday.By some gang from another clan.

Kenichi:Could it be the black snake Clan?

Astro(shake his head.):Nope.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Tamao:Red Scorpio?

Astro:Close,but not from the Scorprion.

Reno:How about from the Green dragon?

Astro:What gives you the ides of the green Dragon. It's just a name for the fast food joint.

Reno:Not the gang name?

Astro:Nope,not the gang name. Sorry.

Mitchy:I know who is the gang from..

Astro:Mitchy,my friends have alreayd tried but their answers are wrong. I don't even know who are the gang's name of the clan.

Detective Tawashi:Astro is right,you kids. Whoever came from the strange clan. Might be the name of it.

Astro:I found the badge and the diamond which they dropped on the ground.But why would the gang be ...Girls?

Detective Tawashi: Well,one thing's for sure.They're not males.

Astro:True.And i think we will brng these evidence to the police headquarters. To analyze the jewels.And then we will tell you the name of the clan,guys.

Reno: Oh boy,sounds truthful to us.

(Later,after They analyze the evidence.Astro stepped out of the headquarters and tell his friends about the clan's name.)

Astro:I got some good news and some bad news.The good news is that the gang must be from the Bronze Hornet Clan.The bead news is that we don't

know where we could find the clan.

Detective Tawashi:We already have,Astro.(Astro look at Tawashi who got out from the headquarters.)We know where they are now.

(Meanwhile,in the Hornet Clan Warehouse.The Repo girls are planning to plot their revenge on Astro.)

Repo girl 1:So,what we're going to do now is to draw out the plan. We need a brainstorm to rid Astro for foiling our way.

Repo Girl 2:And this time,we shall mindmap our ideas to rip his jet legs.

Repo girl 3:And his arms.

Repo Girl 1:And once we finish our revenge,we shall be free from him at last.Hi five,girls!!

Repo Girls(Jumps and hi five):YAAAY!!!

Repo Girl 2:Let's built our special robots to destroy Astro.

Repo girl 1:Now that's a great idea,Sister.

Repo girl 3:We'll draw out the blueprint.

Repo Girl 1:And we'll get the scraps. Come on,girls. Let's go shopping.And just to be sure that if Astro has brought some companies to battle.

(In Dr O Shay's Lab Ministry Campus of Menoori.)

Astro:It looks like they live in the warehouse at the small town of the Island.

Dr O Shay:The Island of Menpolitis. Which is near at the Metro City Border Seas.

Astro:But why would they live in the big island's warehouse?

Dr O Shay:It's not a big island,Astro. It's just a Small Island. But not a smallest one. Anyway,they are trying to plan for revenge on you.

Astro:WHAT?!!! I didn't do anything wrong. They are the ones who did the crime. i have nothing to..

Kenichi:Could it be the black snake Clan?

Astro(shake his head.):Nope.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Dr O Shay:Now,now,Astro. I understand it's not you. whatever they are up to,you have to be alert for them. because something is going to be huge.

Astro:I'll spy on them to see if they're trying to plan something big.(He flies to somewhere.)

Dr O Shay:Be careful,Astro. These female gangs have stun guns containing Plasmawave.

Astro:I won't.

(In the Abandoned Scrapyard,the Repo girls are collecting the metal scraps to bring it to the warehouse.)

Repo girl 1:Let's kick up the paste,girls. we wouldn't want our revenge to get colder like a cold cuts.

Repo girl 2(drawing her design):Almost ready.

Repo girl 1:Good,then we're still collecting some more scraps to gain maximum power.

(As Astro flies around.he saw the repo girls and their female gangs are collecting scraps.)

Astro:It looks like they're collecting scraps to do something big. But what is the location?(He analyse the location of the abandoned junkyard as he

found.)It's at the northern Menpolitis.I better head back to his ministry campus.(he flies back to the lab campus.)

Repo Girl 1: Did you hear that?

Repo Girl 2:Hear what?

Repo Girl 1:The jet legs. I think...(she looks up in the sky and saw nothing in the air.)It's clear. No matter,Let's keep on continuing.

(After they collected the scraps,they're ready to build the robot in their warehouse.)

Faster,girls. I need these robots to be stabled by the end of the day. We want our revenge on Astro. so we could rid of him at last.

(Back in his lab campus.)

Astro:I think they're planning to built a robot to destroy me,doctor.

Dr O Shay:Then we have to call the troops and the robots to stop the Repo girls.

Detective Tawashi(walks to Dr O Shay):Not quite yet. i believe that the repo girls have their new strongest robots that will kill all the troop bots into

smithereens.

Dr O Shay:Is that so?

Detective Tawashi:Yeah,unless the troop bots wants to be disintegrated into ashes. fine by me. But we need to plan something stronger so that we could

fight the planes stronger than weaker.

Astro:But how? We don't know how.

Detective Tawashi:We'll plan it out now.

Dr O Shay:All we need is the metal.from another planet. something that is..

(Just then,the video message has rang onto the computer.it was an alien from Maritius Planet.)

Alien(P.Maritius):Stronger? Hello,earthlings. This is General Zom from Maritius. What seems to be the problem?

Dr O Shay(Surprised):Hello,Zom. We got a huge problem right now.

General Zom: Oh my. Tell me then. I want to know.

(Back in the warehouse.the repo girls and the female gangs have completed the robots.)

Repo Girl 1:It's finished,girls. Say hello to our new Hornet bot.

Repo girl 2:And our newest Naga.

Repo Girl 1:Awesome. You girls are the greatest.And now,it's not the time to test. It's time to destroy Astro.

Repo girl 2:That'll be the biggest test for us.

Repo girl 1:Yeah. You said it,girl.

(They hop into their robots and fly to metor city to look for astro.)

To Metro City.

(Back in Mennori Lab campus.)

General Zom: Looks like you need is some strong metal. But don't fear,i'll order my troops to deliver the greatest metals from our planet which is much

stronger.

Dr O Shay:Thanks,Zom.

General Zom: Hey,i'm just doing my job. Now be patients.Our scrap metal will be delivered to you soon..(Suddenly,an interupption has recieved)What was

that?(Zom clicks the message and saw the metro city is under attack by Repo girls and the robots.)Oh no!!!The Metro city is under attack by some evil

Earthling girls . Astro,Stop them before they try to destroy the next city of earth.

Astro:Right.(He flies to Metro city.)
Last edited by teugene50 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

General Zom:I sure hope that Astro could fight them all. If he could.

Dr O Shay:I agree,Zom.

(Meanwhile,at Metro City.The Repo girls and the female gangs are attacking the southern streets . But then,Astro has showed up.)

Repo Girl 1: Oh boy,here he come. So get ready for him,girls.

Repo girl 2:Roger,sister.

Repo girl 3:We'll get ready for him.

Astro(flies to their robots):Stop!!! Stop what you're doing right now!!!

Repo girl 1:Ah,there you are.(She press the button to activate the Mega plasmawave cannon,and she fires at Astro.)Fire away!!!

(And when Astro is hit by the plasmawave laser,he fall onto the ground.)

Astro:What on earth?

Repo girl 2:She's pretty clever when we have equipt our robots with plasmawave artilerys.

Repo Girl 1:Yeah,and it's even more dealier when you will die in the bottom of the grave. Once we have you eliminated,you can't stop us.

Repo girl 3:And now that we're through being foiled by you,it's time for us to take you to the eternal rest.(they activate the Missile cannon chest,and fires

at Astro.)

Astro(stood up.):In that case.(He transfroms into Astro Man and charged at the robot.)

Repo girl 1(shocked):I don't believe it.

Repo girl 2: He's some kind of a macho super bot.But will he try to stop the laser. NAGA!!!(She blows a whistle for Naga as the naga charged at Astro Man.
As Astro Man charged at the Naga.He pouched the Naga onto it's face. several times before he threw the Naga away.)(Shocked)I don't believe it either.

Repo Girl 3:Well Astro....Man. Try this.(She activates the Mega ultimate Plasmave Cannon Abdomen and blast the super Red Plasmawave at Astro Man.

Then Astro Man have hit onto the ground.After Astro Man was weakened by the red Plasmawave.Astro Man wasn't weakened by Plasmawave green.)HA!!
Take That.

Repo Girl 1:Sister,What did you do?

Repo Girl 3: Oooh,i don't know. i simply switched it into Red Plasmawave after i just activated the robots.

Repo girl 1: Alright,Sister. Nice shot.

Repo Girl 3:Thanks.

Repo Girl 2:Now it's my turn.(She activates the Plasmawave cannon and switched it into blue.)How would he like to be weakened by the blue Plasmawave.

Repo Girl 1:What a beautiful colour you created,Sister.

Repo Girl 3:Thanks again.

(Then repo girl 2 fires the blue plasmawave at Astro Man.And Astro man has screamed in pain.)

Repo Girl 1:We got him this time,girls.

(Astro Man has transformed back into Astro Boy. Then suddenly,the police car came to pick up Astro Boy.)

Noisy ratchet Cars.(She fires the cars at the aim. but the cars have dodged their attacks.Then they stepped out of the car and ran to Astro. As the

policemen picks up Astro and ran back into the car.Then they drive back to the lab.)

(Repo Girl 2 tries to press the button to fire,But Repo Girl 1 has paused Repo girl 2 fire.)

Repo Girl 1:Let that Pesky car go with Astro boy. I think we've already got our revenge. Now that we destroyed him.

Repo Girl 2:It's time to get chaotic!!!

Repo Girl 3:Can i destroy the parts of the town?

Repo Girl 1:Anywhere we can destroy,sister. Becuase it's time to party!!!!

(They laughed evily after they cheered hoorah for Astro boy's riddance.)

Repo Girl 2:So much for firing the cars,but i think we can destroy the town.

Repo Girl 1:Now that's what i like to hear,Sister.(They flies to metro city to destroy.But meanwile,in the Ministry of Science .Reno is repairing Astro from

the damage of the Repo Girl's reckoning.)

Reno(fixing Astro's Circuit and heart.):Almost there.

Mitchy(Crying) :P lease Astro,don't die in front of me.

Reno: Don't be a crybaby,Mitchy. Astro will live somehow.(He finished the repairs and activates the computer system after he insert Astro's body with the

wire.As Astro's eyes are open.He switched off the power and Astro sat up on the bed.)Astro,you're okay now.

Astro(awaken):What?

Reno:How do you feel?

Astro(horrified):Repo girls!! I have to..(He groans in pain at his arms.)Ow...my arm.

Reno:Easy Astro,you can't just fight the repo girls Alone.

Tamao:And Besides,you're still hurt after they zapped you with the colours of Plasmawave. And i'm telling you. that plasmawave is the most painful weak

ness you have ever fell.

Astro:What if i don't..

Reno: Don't worry,Astro. You can fight them with some backup. But in the meantime,I'll have to fix your arms in the jiffy.(Astro lied down and close his

eyes.)Kenichi,Call Dr O Shay that Astro is in hurt.

Kenichi:Right.(He ran to the phone and call Dr O Shay.)

(Meanwhile,back in Metro City.)

(The repo girls and the female gang are attacking the city of Metro.after they destroyed Astro boy for their revenge.)

(But back to Dr O Shay's Lab Campus,He answered Kenichi on the phone that Astro is in the ministry of Science.)

Dr O Shay:Good work,Reno. I'm on my way.(He hunged the phone and ran to the carpark to take his car to Ministry of Science.)

(In The Minsitry of Science)

I told you that you shouldn't fight it alone,Astro.

Astro:I'm sorry.

Dr O Shay:Now i'm just going to give you the new armour which will protect your from the Plasmawave colours.

Astro:And what bout..(He close astro's mouth.)

Dr O Shay:Ssssshhhh!!Don't let them hear about your transformation secrets.

Reno:What was that?

Dr O Shay: Oh,nothing. Nothing to tell you actually.(giggle)

(Back in the Metro City.They already destroyed the city.)

Repo girl 3:Wow!!! That was fun.

Repo Girl 1:Yeah.Say!!! Let's go to the honch valley to wreck the farm!!!

Repo Girl 2:We don't want to destroy that puny brat's farm.

Repo Girl 1:Hmmm. You're right. Then how about Bella Notte?

Repo Girl 3:With the circus?

Repo Girl 1:Everything in Bella Notte.

Repo Girl 2:Awesome!!! Let's go.

Repo Girl 1:Bella Notte!!! Here we come.(They fly to the Bella notte for the next destructional fun.As the paper news rolls about Astro"Where did Astro

go?",The 2nd Paper is"Will Astro Boy come out and fight the repo girls?!!!". And "Astro Boy!! Please save Our City!!!")

(Back in the Ministry of science,Dr O Shay is horrifed at the News.)

Dr O Shay(is still creating the new armour.):Uh Oh!! I better finish creating ther armour right now.(Just then,Zom has appeared from the computer.)

General Zom:General Zom here to earth, How is he right now?

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Dr O Shay:He's completely recovered,Zom. And i'm still finishing the armour.

General Zom:Excellent,and the earthlings have finished building the robots.(the screen appeared the scene of the finished robots.)See for yourself?

Dr O Shay:Alright,Zom!!! And i have to finish bulding the armour for him quick.

General Zom:We'll be waiting for you,Dr O Shay. Good luck.

(As he finished building the armour.He ran to Astro with his new Armour.And Astro took the armour that Dr O Shay gave it to him . Then he wears it.)

Astro:This is just the same armour as you made.

Dr O Shay:Come to my office.And i'll explain it to you.(In the office)You see,This is no ordinary Armour . It's an incredible Tranformation armour.
(He switched on the projector to show Astro the demonstration of Astro transformation with the armour.)Here's you in this form.Now,watch closely as

you got the armour.It protects you from the plasmawave.But when you transform into Astro Man,Your armour starts to grow into a super Armour.Adult

size. the Blue and the red Plasmawave won't harm you when you have it in the adult's morphable armour.So that you can fight them without weakness.

Astro(Surprised):Wow!!! But one more thing,is my armour really stable enough?

Dr O Shay:Well...(flashback fo his past.)I've tried to test the armours on the robots.(he test the armour by blasting green,blur and red plasmawave at the

Armour.But the Armour disintegrated causing the robot blowned away.)But it became unstable.So i just added some of my platinum alien metal formula

to make it even more stable which i accidentally created by combination of Iron and The Metal from Planet Jumala.So i called it the Masorite.As i tried to

test the armour with the mesorite.And when i blasted the plasmawaves at the armour with the robot.It really works perfectlly. Becuase the Masorite is

definitely the newest Plasmawave proof materials that i ever created.just for you.(Flashback dissapear.)But also morphs into the bigger armour when the

robot has transformed into a man robot.Just like..you.(giggles)

Astro: Wow!!! That's cool.

General Zom(In the screen):Astro,thank goodness you are alright.But i think we got trouble at the Town Of Belgium.The Repo Girls have rampage the

entire town.

Astro:Then i have to stop them right away.

General Zom:And so as your new robots. Look.(As he ran into the window,he saw many robots are waiting for Astro to fight the repo girls and the female

gang robots.)

Astro:Alright,Zom.

(Meanwhile in Belgium.)

Repo Girl 1: Once again,girls. this is the best day we have ever been.

Repo Girl 2:Yeah,no Astro can stop us.

Repo girl 3:And he'll never get us from the big capture.

Repo Girl 1:We're not scared at all. Hoorah!!!

Astro(flies down to Belgium village):The only fun thing that you have is the Slammer.(He swoops down to them.)For females only.

Repo Girl 1:I Don't believe it!!! I thought that he's dead.

Repo Girl 2: Don't worry,Sister. I'll destroy him with this.(she fires the plasmawaves at Astro,But astro has deflected the plasmawave attack.)
Oh no!!! How can this be?!!

Astro: Dr O Shay has created the new armour.(He transforms into Astro Man in his new armour.)

Astro Man:Whatever i can change,my armour can form into one.And not just that.(He blows a whistle to the strongest robots.As his robot troops have

swooped down to prepare the battle.)

Repo girls:AN ENTIRE ARMY OF ROBOTS?!!! FROM WHO?!!!

General Zom(on the portal):From me,Earthling Repo girls. And this time,Astro will definitely put you to the end.

Astro Man:CHARGE!!!(Astro man and the robots charged at them.)

Repo girls: Over our dead fish as well,Charge!!!(They charged at each other(Astro man and the robots) as the battle has just started.)

(After the war,The Repo Girls and the female gang have already lost their robots and sentenced them away.)

Repo Girl 1(in the police van):This is not the end,Astro. I swear that i shall return...(The police woman slams the door close.)

Policewoman 1: Shut up,Rebel. Alright girls,take them away.(And so,the van took them to female prison in custody)Good job,Astro. I'll see you around.(she

walks back to the car and drives back to the station to celebrate.)

General Zom(on the portal): Don't worry,Astro. I'll fix the Earthling's city nice and clean.(He took the device out of the pocket)With the regeneratoron

watch.I can simply pressed the button.(Zom pressed the button as he un leashed the super curtain that will quickly regenerate the earth to

normal.)Viola.You got yourself a new earth.

Astro:No mess and no fuzz. I always wanted to have it.

General Zom: Sorry,Astro. This device is not for sale. Until then,Astro. Goodbye.(Zom hungs up the call from the communicator.And Astro flies back to the

ministry of science.)

(Back at the Ministry of Science,Dr O Shay is happy that Metro City has rebuilt by the alien's Watch.)

Astro(ran to Dr O Shay and hugged him.): Doctor!!!(Laugh happily)

Dr O Shay: Astro,you did it.

Astro: Now that i beaten that Repo girls,the Metro City and the world is safe and peaceful.

Dr O Shay: Nobody is going to take revenge on you ever. If They ever escape,you know what to do.

Astro:To get ready for some butt kick on repo girls?

Dr O Shay:Right. And now,it's time for you to play along with your friends. Because tomorrow,we're going to have our next assignment.

Astro(Runs out): Yes,Doctor.

(Dr O Shay giggles.)

(Meanwhile in the Feminine Maximum Prison of Metro city,The Repo girls are strapped into the machine and the policewomen are starting to activate the

Mind Eraser.)

Policewoman 1:Alright,Repo girls. looks like it's time for you to get your Mind erase.

Policewoman 2:So you will forget about doing those plots for revenge.

Policewoman 3:And taking over the world.Cause Astro will be watching you three.

Scientist woman 1:Ready to erase their minds.

Policewoman 1: Okay.(They begin to activate the machine and it erase Their minds permenantly.)And after this, you three shall study some education.

Policewoman 2: A good and helpful way.

The End.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Next Episode: 19th Century Meiji Trouble

Return to “Fan Creations”