Astro Boy New Novels

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 9 years ago

Astro Boy: Dial 955 for Evil

By Eugene Tan ong Siong

((C) Astroboy 2003, Sony Pictures all rights respected. For non-profit enjoyment only.

(Sunset,at Metro City. Where all the people are enjoying the picnic at the park,watching over the sunsets till dusk. They're very excited that they could

hardly wait to look at the sun to set down.)

(But then,it happens. There were the three thugs who are about to blow the tower of the Metro city.as they set the dial 955.they pressed the button.and the

tower has vaporized from their exploding chips that is attached on the pole of the tower. And when the tower collapse into bits. all of them are running

away from the falling building.Then, Astro has flew to downtown to rescue the people. as he push the building,he lif the building and flies to the empty

states and place it on the ground.)

(everyone cheered Astro happily for rescuing the people from the falling tower.but the three thugs were growling angry and they retreat back to the

hideout.)

(At the Abandoned Factory,the three thugs have stopped at the spot and told the new boss villain about it.)

Boss villain:What's going on? Did you fail my plan for the first time?

Thug 1:It was that mediling android named Astro who foild your plan,sir?

Boss Villain:WHAT?!!! Astro,you say?

Thug 01:He's got 100,000 horsepower . that he could fight crimes without a weakness.

Boss Villain(horrified):Astro. Who haven't thought.(Stood up)Well,it doesn't matter anyway.I'll just have an another plan to destroy that Metro City once

and for all. for Killing all of my wonderful animal friends. Come,we have lots of work to do.

(Back to Metro City)

Astro:Why would somebody blew the Metro City Municiple tower like this?

Detective Tawashi:Whoever it was,they might want to come back for more.

Astro:Will they ever return to mess the entire city?

Detective Tawashi: Don't know. But they will return soon for tomorrow night. Astro,you have to take my advice,Watch out for that mysterious criminal.

Astro:Cause the villains loves nature?

Detective Tawashi:Yes,cause he's going to blow the entire city sky high.

Astro:I'll look out for it.

Police 01(ran to them):Sir,i think i just found some evidence from the street.

Astro:Let me see.(he takes a look of the evidence"the leaf and a chip".)What is this?

Police 01:I don't know. i think it's a leaf and i just found a TNT Chip pieces from the street.

Detective Tawashi:Well,whatever it is. It's got to be natural.

(meanwhile back at the abandoned factory, the boss villain took a peek of Astro and a gang of cops with his binoculars.)

Boss Villain:Well well, if it isn't Astro Boy who foiled our plan. Well,this time i shall win easily.(He placed the telescope on the table)Because once i plan
to blow your beloving metropolis away. The nature will rise. and the new Metropolis will be mine.

Thug 01:We're working on it.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Boss Villain:Good,because tomorrow. We're going to place every plant bomb in metro city's tree. Once the plant bomb grows. it'll blow the entire city

permenantly without a trace.(the light has reveal his face) for i,am Amazon 955. The Lord of the forest(laughs evil)

(The Next Morning,at metro city school.)

Astro:Gee guys,i sure hope that the thugs will be coming to plot an another plan later.

Kenichi:they sure are.they're about to put some special plants that will blow the entire city.

Astro:Is that what they're going to do? Kenichi,you know that there's no such thing as a plant bomb. I mean,if there is a plant bomb.
will it explode?

(Just then,a boy named Jumpers who came to Astro.)

Jumpers:Astro. Astro boy,there you are. I need your help right now.

Astro:Woah woah there. Take it easy. what's the rush?

Jumpers:My name is Jumpers and i'm from the Southern Metro City park who is the son of Dr Junglemite.Now Hurry,if you want to know more. Come to

the park right now. and i'll explain it to you.

Astro:Shall i?

Teacher:Yes you may.

(At Southern Metro City Park.)

Jumpers:This is where my dad has escape from his own lab.

Astro:Your father works in his own lab?

Jumpers:Yes,he's creating the newest species of plants that can really satisfies the humans about the true wonderful sight of new plants. Until now,My

father has gone mad and he jumped out of his lab. And ran into the abandoned Factory. So he could..(Crying)
Take over Metro city for destruction..(shed tears)with plants.

Astro(horrified):Just like Dr Tenma .

(In the Lab)

Now,All we have to do is to find the clue. How did he became an evil villain.

Jumpers:Let's just search the place and then we could get the evidence to the Ministry of Science.

Astro:Right.

(And So, Astro and Jumpers begin to Search for the clues. as they kept on searching and searching around the lab. there's no clue or trace.
But then,Jumpers have saw a box of gumdrops which Dr Junglemite have ate. so he grabbed the box of gumdrops and ran to Astro. He showed him the box

of gumdrops and they went to the Ministry of science with the gumdrop box.)

(Dr O Shay scanned the gumdrop box,until he founds the ingredient.)

Dr O Shay:I can't believe my eyes.

Astro:Is that Xavian?

Dr O Shay:Yes it is, it's the most powerful insane Liquid that was from the species of the tree.

Astro:It's a very rare and insane Tree Species that makes a liquid. The sap.

Dr O Shay:Somebody has extract the sap of the Xavian tree just to put some sap into the gumdrop.

Jumpers:My dad had just ate one. Causing him to become an insaneous mad man who takes over Metro City to get his earth back.

(At Metro City)

Astro:I still don't get it. why would his father actually took a bite out of the drops?
Last edited by teugene50 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Kenichi:Cause he's very hungry?

Astro:No, cause he's having a sweet tooth.(Just then. Astro looked at the plant species. as he scans the plant. Suddenly,he found that the plant was

natural Nitrogen.)(Terrified)This is no joke Kenichi.

Kenichi:What do you mean?

Astro:You're absolutely right about this plant. this is actually a plant bomb. Somebody has placed the bomb plants all over the metro city. We have to..
(Just then,the communicator rang from the chest. As he opens his chest and take out the communicator from the chest. And answer.)

Astro Boy here.

Amazon 955:Hello Astro. We meet at last for the first time. I haven't seen you before since i have plot to conquer the metro city for what they did to our

only nature.

Astro:Your nature? Don't you mean everyone's nature?

Amazon 955:wrong again. You see,i've finally managed to plot every plant bombs around the metro city. And when the rain comes. My plants will grow

and detonate the city forever.

Astro(horrified):You wouldn't.

Amazon 955 :O n the contrary, i've already did. These thugs have done a pretty excellent job for placing every plants around metro city. At the same

time.I've also placed every species of plants onto the dam of the Valley of the northern Mountra.The Plant will slowly corrosive the dam layer untill the
water river will washed the valley away!!!

Astro:I knew that he's possessed.

Amazon 955:So,you better hurry if you want to save both of the city. (the communicator has hunged up and Astro flew to Mountra Valley.)

(As he flew to Mountra valley. He flies to thew north. And when he reached to the Northern Mountra. He landed on the ground.)

(He searched for the Plants at the dam.but then, A boy named Nitsel (who is the same as Mimi)ran to Astro.)

Nitsel:Hey,you must be Astro,right?

Astro:Right.

Nitsel: If you want to look for the plant,then follow me.(he ran to the tram with astro.as they went to the dam.Astro flies to the centre top of the dam. and search

for the plants.He use his eye beams to scan for the plant. And he found the plant. He dives into the water,pull the plant out of the dam and flies to outer

space. Once he reached space . he threw the plant away and the plant explodes.)

(He flies back to Mountra and thanked him.)

Astro:Thanks.

Nitsel:You're welcome Astro. Now you better go back to Metro city. because the plant bombs are about to grow and detonante .

Astro:Right away(he flies back to metro city)Bye!!!

(Back in metro City.)

(Kenichi was waiting for him,but then, they kidnapped Kenichi and ran back to the factory.)

(Back to Astro, he pulled every plant bombs from around Metro City and throws the plants into the sea.)

(Thus,the Metro City is save once more.)

(Again, the communicators on.And he answered)

Amazon 955:Very good Astro, you saved the city once again. But there's just one tiny problem. I never mention that my plants can grow underwater.
to explode. So you have just place my plants to create a massive Tsunami.

Astro(transforms into Astro Man when he was angry.):I've got to save the city.(He flies to the sea faster. As he reached to the bay. He saw a tsunami that

is coming to flood the Metro City.He spins himself faster 20x to torande the Tsunami . As the tsunami has pulled into his typhoon . the wave have turned

into rain.and sprinkles back to the sea.)

(As he returns to Metro City, He transforms back to Astro Boy.)

(Then, Jumpers came to him just in time.)

Jumpers:Astro.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro:Hey Jumpers.

Jumpers:You did it. you save Metro City from the tsunami.

Astro:Huh? Where's Kenichi? where did he go?

Jumpers:He's one of your friend?

Astro:Yes he is. But i don't know where he is now.

(Then,the Communicator has ringed again. Astro has Answered)

Amazon 955:Greetings Astro. This is Amazon 955 speaking. I know that you did save the city from The Tsunami. However,Your friend will be tangled in

plants.
Unless you'll do as exactly as i say. Come to the Southern Metro City Drawbridge in 40 minutes and Surrender yourself to me. Plus don't forget to bring

me the ransom of $100,000. Until then, Signing off. So you better hurry.(he hunged the phone.)

Astro:That's it!! I'm going to ring aorund his neck dead and snap him alive.

Jumpers:But your friend will die along with my father if you do that. we have to find a better way.

Astro:But how? How am i going to..(Surprised when he has an idea)That's it. If i don't beat him with my brawns then maybe i will beat him with an

antidote.

Jumper:What's that suppose to mean?

Astro: Don't you see? When your fathe had ate the gumdrops that cause him to become a mad man. who is about to take over Metro City. But now i need

to have an antidote with the ransom inside.

Jumper:Then you mean?

Astro:Amazon 955 is your father.

Jumper :O f course. It all make sense now. But we must hurry, before your friend could be in grave danger.(they ran into the ministry of science to get the

antidote from dr o shay.)

(In the Ministry of Science,Dr O Shay has finished making the antidote and he packed the antidote into the box with the ransom money together in the

big briefcase.)

Dr O Shay:There. I think that should do.(He gives Astro the brief case and Astro flies to the southern metro city drawbridge)Be careful Astro.

Astro:I will.

(At the Southern Metro City Drawbridge)

Amazon 955:Now, with all of the ransom that i need to stop the civilization of Metro City. My natural empire will rise to stop the Pollution once more.

(Just then, Astro has arrive with the luggage.)

Astro:Alright Amazon 955,I got your ramsom right here. Now where is Kenichi?

Amazon 955:You think so.(he snap his fingers to call out the plant Bots.)So where is my ransom?(He threw it to Amazon 955.Amazon 955 catched the

Brief case he opens it to look at the ransom money.)Excellent. And what's this? Oh,another gumdrops. That's cool. Now i want you to meet my

Plantvinelators.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro:It's very nice to meet your creations, But where is he now?

Amazon 955(talks to his Plantvinelator):Take him!!!(They grab Astro and tied him into the pole.)And since that you want me to know where he is. I think

i'll show you where he is now.(He pressed the button to activate the screen.Astro watched Kenichi on screen, As he was tied onto the pole which is the

Hammer of the Clock gardens.)

Astro:KENICHI!!!

Amazon 955:That's right, he's tied up at the end of the hammer that rings to the bell f the clock gardens of metro city. And once he was squahed byt he

hammer. You will have a flat friend than ever of all.(Laughs like a crazy person.)

Astro:You're mad!!

Amazon 955:And now,for the grand finale.(He pressed the button to activate the trap. the first trap is the hammer that slowly swings up.Second trap is the
Drawbridge weight slowly elevates down to squish Astro.)

Astro:You won't get away from this.

Amazon 955: Don't worry, he'll be joining you soon.(He grabs the Briefcase)But in the meantime. My minions are going to attached evry Plant bombs

around the Metro City Park. Leaving the city to be half modern city and half dystopian jungle. Since you stop my plant bombs from around metro city.
I'll just share the city halfways.

Astro:You can't just slice the city in half.

Amazon 955:I would love to, but it's the only way to keeping the earth safe from deforestation. So if you excuse me. I gotta go. Come on boys.(the three

thugs are running to the car and Amazon 955 just left to Metro city with his minions.)

Astro(Struggles his way out):I've got to free myself somewhow(Again he transform into Astro Man and free himself from the drawbridge)

Astro Man:Now to rescue Kenichi.And stop Amazon 955 without hurting him.

(He scans every city with his eyes and he found kenichi at the Clock Gardens Of Metro City.)

There.(He flies to the Clock Gardens faster.)

(As the hammer goes up.The hammer begin to go down to ring the bell. but Astro has stop the hammer and cuts the rope free from the hammer.as Kenichi

was freed .He grab Kenichi's hand and flies back to Metro City.)

You're safe now Kenichi.

Kenichi:Thank you Astro.Astro?!!! You have growned into a man?

Astro(Transforms back to Astro Boy):Not precisely. perhaps i've been upgraded by some energy that i took.

Kenichi:Energy? what energy?

Astro:A special energy that transforms into a one unstoppable warrior. Maybe.(Gasp!!)I have to save Metro City.(He flies to the Metro City Park.)

Kenichi:Good Luck Astro.

(At Metro City Park.)

Amazon 955:Now boys. take one of the Seeds and plant it on to the ground.But first,have some Gumdrops. It's on me.

(The thugs took each of the gumdrops and chew . After they ate the gumdrops,they begin to plant the seeds.)

Okay boys. Now,water it until my plants will grow.(They ran bakc to the van and ran back to the area to water the plants.)

Now let's get out of here. The plant is starting to grow.(Suddenly, his head begin to feel stange)That's strange? i don't know what's going.

(His head feels back to normal)What do i care.

(Suddenly, Astro has arrive.)

Astro: Oh no, i'm too late.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Amazon 955:Right you are.In about 30 minutes, the plant will become trees and it will blow half of the city for the taking.I dunno how you have escape.
YOU'RE JUST IN TIME TO SEE THE HALF CITY EXPLODES!!!

Astro:Wrong again, I will be able to stop you and the plant bombs from destruction.

Amazon 955(sigh):I toyed with you long enough.(face to Plantvinelator)DESTROY HIM!!!

(The Plantvinelators charges at Astro,But Astro has transformed himself into Astro man.)

WHAT?!!!

Astro Man(grabs the Plantvinelator and throw it at the two plantvinelators.):I sure can stop him.(He ran into the Van.he scan for the control of the plant

bombs.and he found that it was at the bottom.)There it is.Now to smash the entire van.(He smashed the van and the plant bomb has wilted.)

Amazon 955:YOUR POWERS!!! It's impossible. I THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE JUST A SCRONEY BRAT.

Astro man(grab the vines from the tree.):True,But bigger when i transform.And now..(He tied Amazon 955 real tight and place him on the bench)

And for these three thugs.(Suddenly, Astro Man was surprised that the thugs are feeling strange. and they changed back into the three scientist.after the
black evil spirits of Xavian has vanished from their body. and then,He look at Amazon 955 who has turn back to Dr Junglemite.And the vine has loose.)

Dr Junglemite:What? What Happen? What am i doing at the park? Am i taking a stroll or something?

Astro Man:No Professor,You've been possessed by some evil Xavian liquid that turns you into a wicked scientist.(Astro man has transformed back to Astro

Boy.)

Astro:I hope that you're okay now.

Jumpers(ran to Dr Junglemite): DADDY!!!(Laughs happily) (He embraced his father Junglemite) I'm so glad that you're okay now.

Dr Junglemite:Could somebody please tell me what's going on? How did i become a madman like this?

(Back in the Lab)

So that's what happened, i became mad when i ate those gumdrops.

Astro:With Xavian liquid.

Dr Junglemite:Still, i just don't know who makes such an evil Gumdrop with lots of Xavian in it? I just want to know who was that stranger is.

Astro:You'll find out sooner.

(In Metro City Elementart School)

Teacher:Class, i like you to meet your new student. Jumpers.

Astro's class:Hi Jumpers.

(Jumpers walk to the new seat.and he smiles at Astro)

Jumpers:Thank you very much for saving my father's life.

Astro:It was at least i can do for you.

Jumpers:After class, what are we going to do today?

Astro:We could go to the museum.

Jumpers:Nyah.. it's too boring. How about we could go to the library. There's also a museum as well at level B.

Astro:Cool. we'll do it later.

Teacher:Alright you boys,it's time for lesson.

Astro and Jumpers:Yes teacher.

(Astro and Jumpers laugh happily ever after)

The End.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Next Episode:Here Comes Mitchy

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

And now, Here comes Mitchy.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Astro Boy:Here comes Mitchy

By Eugene Tan Ong Siong

((C) Astroboy 2003, Sony Pictures all rights respected. For non-profit enjoyment only.

(Another day has come at Metro City, Here in the Airport,Shibugaki has move to another place with his parents.As they want to see Shibugaki. Astro has

said the last word to him before he goes to the plane with his parents.)

Astro:Shibugaki,are you sure you don't want to stay here?

Shibugaki:Sorry Astro, I got a lot of important message from the Meldonian states. Says that there's a lot of Angry people who are protesting against the
Harbour Destruction movement who are about to destroy all cargo ships for black market.

Astro:The Harbour Destruction Movement?

Shibugaki:It's one of the most Dangerous crime syndicate of Meldonia. But in order to stop HDM From taking over the new harbour. we have to move to

Meldonia to solve this problem. And besides, Our teacher have told me to move to another school of Meldonia.

Astro:Are you going to feel sad?

Shibugaki:No,i'm happy. Well,yes. But cheer up Astro, I'll see you again soon if we can live for almost 10 yrs. And then,we'll return to Metro City to reunite.

Astro:That's great,Shibugai. I hope you could achieve well in Meldonia. But there's just one problem. How are we going to befriend an another friend?

Shibugaki: Don't worry. My new Friend Mitchy is coming to Metro City in any minute now. And when they come to this city. She'll meet you and your

freinds for the first time.

Astro:Was she from Meldonia?

Shibugaki: No,actually she's from Bal Montra. Because she's always interested in Metro city to learn something that is educational.

Reno:Well,i hope you better watch out for some nasty bad guys who's coming to get you.

Shibugaki:I'll watch out for it.Because, i need to get into the bulky shape.

Reno:Goodbye Shibugaki,and Good luck.

Shibugaki:You too guys. See ya soon.(And so,Shibugaki and his parents went on board to the plane and flie to Meldonia happily.)

(Back to Metro City Shopping Mall.)

Reno(sigh): I really miss Shibugaki so much.

Kenichi:Yeah,me too.

Tamao:So do i

Astro:So now that he's move to Meldonia.What are we going to meet?

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

(Just then, Mitchy has came to them and greet .)

Mitchy:Hi, you must Be Astro and his friends. Kenichi,Reno and Tamao.

Astro:Are you Mitchy?

Mitchy:Yes i am.

Astro:It's nice to meet you. So how long have you been from Bal Montra?

Mitchy:It always takes a 5 more years to visit to Metro City by ship. After my family and i have moved from Bal Montra when i was 4 yrs old.

Astro:So have you come to Metro City school?

Mitchy:Nope. But i've been to Bal Montra's Kindergarten..And then i studied at the elementary school since i transferred to Metro City school.

(Then, a new villain who was spying on them with his binoculars. as he sets the binocular to zoom in.He spy on Mitchy who has the backpack.He pressed

the x-ray button,He saw a valuable ruby which is inside her backpack.)

New Villain:The Ruby will be mine.(He kept his binoculars in his bag and walk away.)And soon,when i use this ruby. I'll be able to activate my new time

device. So that i can alternate the time to take over the world.(Laughs evily.)For i am Rewind.

(At Rewind's Time Palace.)

Tomorrow Night,i'll steal the Ruby from Her and i'll steal the Japanese Power Cells from the Power supply. And then,for my final objects that i need.is the

Azianix Pinnacle Chip from Azian. Once i steal the three items. I can create the ultimate New Time Experimental Manipulation for my ultra crimson time

device. And with it,I'll jump through time to Alternate it!!! LET THERE BE...CHAOS!!(Laughs crazy and evil)

(The Next Morning,at Metro City School.)

Astro:So guys, do you really think we can guard her ruby for tonight?

Tamao:Because we don't want the bad guys to steal it, count me in.

Kenichi:Me too.

Teacher:Boys,you can talk to each other later after class. Alright?

Kenichi:Yes,teacher.

(Meanwhile,In the Evil Rewinds Palace,Rewind has finished building the device and the machine control.)

Rewind:FINISH!! AT LAST!! The new Time device is complete. And now,it's time for my three objects.(He takes the paper out of the printer and look at it.)
All i need is. The Japanese Power Cell. Then,The Pinnacle Chip from Azian. And Finally...The ruby.(He went into the time arsenal room to grab his

weapons.) And just in case when those cops try to stop me.I'll just freeze the time with all of my weapons that i made.

(He ran out of his palace in action.)

Now to get into action.

(Later That Night,At the Power Centre of Metro City,The guards are guarding the Power cell Storage where no one will steal the cell.)

(But then,Rewind throws the Grenade at them and freeze them in time.)

(Rewind jumps on to the ground and went into the storage to steal the Japanese Iron cell.)

(As he stole the Iron cell from the storage.He close the door and lock it with the key.And then,Rewind throws the hook at the ceiling and climbs out of the

power centre and ran away.)

(As he hide himself in the Shed with the power cells.He snap his fingers to unfreeze the time.And he hurriedly retun to his palace with the power cell.)

(And when the guards have woked up from the time freeze,they saw some handprints on the door knob.as they wore the gloves. they open the door and

saw the power cells were stolen.)

(The Next Morning,Astro is investigating the stolen Power cells at the Power centre. And the guards have expain it to Astro about it.)

Guard 01:And then he just ran away. But i just want to know where did that time grenade come from?

Return to “Fan Creations”